I Test - tweaks, not save!
Tweaks Settings are saved by using Ctrl + S
- In version 3 then I cannot use USB-Stick as Boot Drive whereas that was possible in version 2.3.6
Using USB-Stick as Boot drive is desired in case of Install in VHD located on internal harddisk
and you don't want to make changes on internal harddisk Boot drive.
- When Boot Drive Setting is empty then Setup will give the wrong message - Error Not enough free space
whereas a better error message would be - First Select your Boot Drive.
- Boot and System Drive does not always have Drive Label in drive details description
- On my Win8x64 computer with GPT disk and Hidden EFI partition,
then latest version gives the Hidden EFI partition as Boot Drive Z:
which is may be nice magic since Drive Z: is not displayed in Windows Explorer.
However, it is NOT good that System Drive is preset also as Z:
I don't know what will happen if you try to Install or to Format with the given Settings.
It will be better when the System Drive is NOT preset so that user is forced to make a Selection
or that System Drive is preset with a real Drive of Internal harddisk
- In Win 8 OS then WinNTSetup3 will not download the ADK Tools,
whereas it would be appreciated when the ADK Tools are always downloaded
since these Tools are quite useful
Edited by wimb, 07 November 2013 - 01:37 AM.