Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Need unattended wizardary to fix a setting that I messed up.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

clivebuckwheat

clivebuckwheat

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
It's an Office 2010 (Word 2010), and Office 2007 (Word 2007). Indent and spacing setting, I need to set it back to the defaults as seen in the attached screenshot along with font being Calbri and size 11. Is there a way to fix this via command line or script. I deployed this error unknowingly to several computers,

Thanks for any assistance

Posted Image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Yzöwl

Yzöwl

Wise Owl

• Super Moderator
  • 4,527 posts

Donator

I can see no reason why this needs 'unattended wizardary' or indeed what relevance it has to unattended OS installations.

I'm moving it to a more appropriate location for the Software it refers to.

-X-

-X-

• Patrons
  • 2,393 posts

Donator

It's probably stored in the registry so just use reg.exe.

Download all Windows XP Post SP3 High-Priority Updates with a simple double click @ xdot.tk post-12166-0-42859000-1399044129.png ]
               If someone helps you fix a problem, please report back so they and others can benefit from the solution. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN