Need help with Autoit running cmd files

Hi

I need help with an autoit script. I wrote. Basically what it does is run a view cmd files that are located in C:\Apps, resets the Administrator password via control userpasswords2

The script works but it i have to close the cmd windows before it runs the next command.

I'd like to wait until each command is done, before going on to the next, I have included start /wait in the cmd files.

lastly it opens word 2010 to check the activation status. I have tried _RUNDOS in autoit and that closes the windows but it if I put start /wait it will NOT move on to the next command,

My Auto it script

#include <Process.au3>
Run('control userpasswords2')
WinWait("User Accounts","")
Send("{SPACE}{SPACE}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{ENTER}")
Send("password{SHIFTDOWN}?{SHIFTUP}{TAB}password{SHIFTDOWN}?{SHIFTUP}{TAB}{ENTER}")
Send("{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{ENTER}")
RunWait(@comspec & " /c start /wait resynctime.cmd","C:\Apps")
RunWait(@comspec & " /c Start /wait StartOffice2010serviceWinxp.cmd", "C:\Apps")
RunWait(@comspec & " /c (Start /wait ActivateOffice2010.cmd", "C:\Apps")
Run('C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\Winword.exe')
WinWait("Document1 [Compatibility Mode] - Microsoft Word","")
Send("{ALTDOWN}f{ALTUP}h")

Resynctime.cmd

cmd /c w32tm /resync /nowait

StartOffice2010serviceWinxp.cmd

start /wait cscript "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" /osppsvcrestart 

ActivateOffice2010.cmd

cmd.exe /c start /wait cscript "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" /act

I don't really understand why you're mixing so many languages (autoit , batchs and vbs) to do this. If you only rely only on one or two it will work.

#include <Process.au3>
Send("password{SHIFTDOWN}?{SHIFTUP}{TAB}password{SHIFTDOWN}?{SHIFTUP}{TAB}{ENTER}")
RunWait("w32tm /resync /nowait","C:\Apps")
RunWait("cscript " & chr(34) & "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" & chr(34) & " /osppsvcrestart", "C:\Apps")
RunWait("cscript.exe " & chr(34) & @ProgramFilesDir & "\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" & chr(34) & " /act", "C:\Apps")

Try this, it may work.

Works. I am still getting the hang of autoit, so excuse the mixture of languages. I am learning and trying. What does the chr(34) do?

I don't really understand why you're mixing so many languages (autoit , batchs and vbs) to do this. If you only rely only on one or two it will work.

#include <Process.au3>
RunWait("w32tm /resync /nowait","C:\Apps")
RunWait("cscript " & chr(34) & "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" & chr(34) & " /osppsvcrestart", "C:\Apps")
RunWait("cscript.exe " & chr(34) & @ProgramFilesDir & "\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" & chr(34) & " /act", "C:\Apps")

Try this, it may work.