Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BlouBul

BlouBul

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
Every time I tried to access MSFN since yesterday, I get this error (even as a guest).

An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

When I tried to access it through a proxy, there is no problem and I can log in (and post). So it seems like my IP address is blocked for some reason, but not my account. I've tried it on three different computers with the same result. Can someone please tell me how to get around this issue?

http://img30.imagesh...us/i/2000a.png/

Edited by BlouBul, 17 February 2011 - 05:05 AM.

Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,693 posts

Donator

Can you please PM me your IP address when you are not using a proxy?
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3.x | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

cluberti

cluberti

Gustatus similis pullus

• Supervisor
  • 11,250 posts
That IP address was indeed banned yesterday for some reason - I'll see if I can look into that. In the meantime, things should work normally again. If they do not, please PM myself or Trip in response as necessary.
MCTS Windows Internals, MCITP Server 2008 EA, MCTS MDT/BDD, MCSE/MCSA Server 2003, Server 2012, Windows 8
--------------------
Please read the rules before posting!
Please consider donating to MSFN to keep it up and running!

xper

xper

Insane Clown

• Administrator
  • 20,120 posts
The IP ban returns a "[#2000] You are not allowed to visit this forum." Code 2000 means IP ban.

You can contact IPS http://www.invisionp...any/contact.php and ask them why your IP (SA I guess) is in their Spam Monitor database. We can't do anything about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Become an MSFN Sponsor Now! Keep Up MSFN Running

Read MSFN Forum Rules
Not a member? Donate here!

BlouBul

BlouBul

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
Thanks everyone for your input and help. Aftert several unsuccessful attempts to contact invisionpower (I guess they are not too much interested in individuals complaining about blocked IP's), I contacted my ISP which saw that it was due to the routing through a cache server that caused the problems. All their IPs were banned. :ph34r: All fine now :D :D
Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN