Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

EgisTec BioExcess FingerPrint driver problem

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

HolmesSherlock

HolmesSherlock

• 15 posts
I own a LENOVO IDEAPAD V460 (59 - 044185) laptop. It has an integrated fingerprint driver & a web-cam. Both are internally connected by USB bus, I guess. I've installed Windows XP several times & every time I installed all the drivers listed here. I need to install EgisTec FingerPrint driver & BioExcess front end to power up the fingerprint reader (FPR). Never I faced any problem. But only this time, what problem I'm facing is - every time I try log in to the system, the Windows XP logon screen apperas, but the BioExcess FingerPrint recognition remains disabled. When I enter password (instead of fingerprint) & log in to the system, then also it remains de-activated. When I swipe finger at BioExcess console, it shows "Unable to detect fingerprint device". Every time I need to install the EgisTec driver to activate the FPR device & get it recognized by BioExcess. I haven't stopped any services associated with EgisTec driver. Any ideas to share?
ProtectData - A Data Protection software for floppies

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN