- explorer and dir report there is low or no space available
- the total data amount when selected use less than the half of the total space (and yes i have tried some of suggestions: http://blogs.msdn.co...free-space.aspx and i have the rights on all files even those in "System Volume Information" ).
- chkdsk report the space "correctly" it does show about the missing space as free in its report at the end.
- lads i used to create a report on the alternate datastream on this report also the space "correctly" and the total size of the alternate datastream file isn't even about the tenth of the missing space.
So if anyone has another idea except the ones needing to umount the partitions (i didn't do the chkdsk /F because of this).
- I also tried to fill the available space with 7zip but it was only able to fill the space seen by windows explorer
- also windows explorer doesn't report the total space correctly it different from the size seen in disk manager.
Edited by allen2, 29 March 2011 - 02:14 PM.