Ignoring nearly everything about websites, I'd like you to explain me why Google occults a website, or rather parts of it, in its search results.
- Forum not listed, nor its "Sciences" section , but does list the "General discussions" section
- Other search engines occult the forum as Google does
- Said forum describes no drugs, explosives, misconducts... But it does contain my inventions (civilian uses) in the occulted sections
- Other forums where I put a few inventions, and links to this Saposjoint, are listed by Google
- Until recently, I didn't receive e-mails sent to myself containing an address of the Saposjoint website.
- I browse from the semi-free country I happen to inhabit presently, called France, whose official policy is to censor some websites, under various excuses (explosives and so on).
Could you please check Google's answers from your country?
- Can the Saposjoint website be programmed (Php) in such a way that search engines occult some sections?
Thank you so much!
Marc Schaefer, aka Enthalpy, aka Pointertovoid
This post has been edited by Tripredacus: 07 March 2011 - 10:09 AM