Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

innapropriate Ads by Google ad

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Oddy

Oddy
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05
I haven't logged in for many a year, but did today so I could retrieve my lost password. While editing My Settings, a random Ads by Google popped up that I for one would appreciate not having to look at.

Administrators can delete this post if they want after they've gleaned through their Google sponsor ads. Added the picture so they know which one I'm referring to.

Thanks, Lisa

Looks like the ad is gone. Thanks! After doing some searching, looks like could have clicked on the the link, Ads by Google, to have it reported that way.

Edited by Oddy, 31 March 2011 - 12:43 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,921 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

I think, how that works, is google will have already cached a page to know what words are on it, then it will display what it thinks is "appropriately related content" for the page you are on. I can see how Google can "get it wrong" quite easily!
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users