CTRL+LEFT MOUSE CLICK in vbs ?

hi everyone ,

i have searched a lot of about how to simulate the effect of holding down CTRL and clicking with left click mouse into files and add them with vbs or vb.net but found nothing could anyone help me please thank you .

autoit might be the easiest way

^^ Just what he said. I'm not a big fan of autoit, but when it comes to automating mouse clicks it's often your best/easiest option by a long shot. Your main other option being a "real" programming language which you would use to send WM_CLICK messages (and a few others), often also using APIs like GetWindowText and SetWindowText with that...

Then again, sometimes the easiest thing isn't sending clicks to a GUI but to do something entirely different. Not knowing what the actual problem is, we have no way to help there.

autoit might be the easiest way

^^ Just what he said. I'm not a big fan of autoit, but when it comes to automating mouse clicks it's often your best/easiest option by a long shot. Your main other option being a "real" programming language which you would use to send WM_CLICK messages (and a few others), often also using APIs like GetWindowText and SetWindowText with that...

Then again, sometimes the easiest thing isn't sending clicks to a GUI but to do something entirely different. Not knowing what the actual problem is, we have no way to help there.

thanks for your help allen2 and CoffeeFiend so if i want to have to same effect when holding CTRL+LEFT CLICK mouse into files (in order to add them click by following respectively in directorybackground) i have to learn autoit ok then i have to search tutorial to understand it thank you guys ;).