Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
throbert

HOW can I slip or nLite the ASUS Marvell 6121 SATA driver

2 posts in this topic

ASUS had to use a Marvell 6121 SATA controller for my eSATA port on my P5Q-E. So in order for me to set up my 6 intel SATA internals to AHCI I have to hook an optical to the Marvell and install from there. The problem as I suppose alot of you know is the Mavell driver is 2 exe files along with ini files and I don't know what goes with what, or at least which set to use and how to set them up to install in the image. So here I am all broken hearted, tried to nLite but only farted.

any help please?

well when I installed a moded xp 64 on it I didn't have much trouble, but xp 32 is being a pain I dropped the Marvell driver in the hotfix space in nLite and so far I am only able to get it to install as far as detecting & installing devices. The progress bar is about two thirds across on its first lap. Been sitting there for about an hour now. So for now I 'm at the wall. chek put my ini[attachment=32300:wxpsp3ao2.ini