Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

iTouch Buying

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

vegettoxp

vegettoxp

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Joined 08-December 04
Hello there Everyone, I am not a Huge apple Fanboy, but I do enjoy using some of there products, because they do one hell of job. I wanted to ask this question before I pull the trigger on this. Currently I have the 3rd Gen Itouch and I had it for two + years and it starting to have some issues here and there. I was looking into get the 4th Gen, but I have also been reading about the 5th coming out soon, so here is the question:

Should I wait for the 5th Gen or Should I just go ahead and get the 4th Gen? Please share your thoughts. Thank You!

Josh
CM HAF 922 Case| Corsair 620HX Power Supply| Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 at 3.2GHz | Asus Maximus Formula SE Motherboard| 8GB G-Skills System Ram | Sapphire 5850 Graphic Card | Samsung 46" LCD TV (My Monitor) | Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E Sound-Card | 4 WD Hard-Drivers Total Storage 2.4TB | Logitech DiNovo Keyboard and Logitech MX Revolution Mouse| Logitech Z-5500 Digital Sound System | And So On...

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

NothingMuchHereToSay

NothingMuchHereToSay

Junior

• Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 02-July 11
You should probably wait, since I bought the 1st gen iPod touch as soon as the Second Gen iPod Touch came out, you're better off waiting since the newest iPod touch will be coming out shortly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users