How to install drivers ATI graphic and AMD chipset with DSIM?

neuropass

I was wondering if anybody knows how to install ATI grpahic and AMD chipset drivers with DSIM.

Do they need to be expanded like nvidia drivers?

I know the cmd's for DSIM I just don't know if it's the same procedure as the nvidia drivers...

Thanks

You can use something like DriverMagician to extract a driver out of an installed system, but this usually isn't enough. It all depends on what the hardware is. For example, notebook ATI integrated may not work properly with the driver alone. I had problems recently with some switchable graphics where it needed the CCC to be installed. To solve this on my end, I give the choice to install the ATI package silently after a reboot, and this way neither ATI nor nVidia graphics drivers are in my images. This was also allows for the ability to install a newer version when that time comes.

Of course, I also have created brand new base images for notebooks with all that pre-installed already, which is another way. By that, I install Windows into Audit mode and then install what is needed before capturing a new image.

Thanks for the replies guys. Fernando posted a package of ATI driver ready to be injected with DSIM. I do not read german but it was easy to understand which one was which...