windows media player transparency

deathdragon

recently i saw windows media player transparency in xp like in windows media player transparency in windows 7,means we can see transparency windows media player 12,i saw exactly same in WMP in xp it look like same as of windows 12 of windows 7, i was in cafe i saw in person laptop, i try to know from him but he refuse to tell me,after having little discussion we should that he was using xp and tod me it can be dont by many programming he didnt by visual studio???but how so i last came here to get my problem slove

• 1 month later...

recently i saw windows media player transparency in xp like in windows media player transparency in windows 7,means we can see transparency windows media player 12,i saw exactly same in WMP in xp it look like same as of windows 12 of windows 7, i was in cafe i saw in person laptop, i try to know from him but he refuse to tell me,after having little discussion we should that he was using xp and tod me it can be dont by many programming he didnt by visual studio???but how so i last came here to get my problem solve

its there any one who can help me, i heard my problem can be solve with java script isnt any one interest?