tomasz86

Windows 2000 unofficial updates

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want SP6?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • UR2 is enough.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

99 posts in this topic

UURollup-v10 (ENU) is ready! Update Rollup 2 is ready too (only ENU version at the moment)!

Please see the first post for details.

I have also managed to set up a simple website:

http://www.windows2000.tk

I've tried to gather all information in one place. Please tell me if there is anything missing or if there are any errors on it.

http://windows2000.tk/ has been updated. Nothing extremely important but I've added a new version of Kel's Runtimes, two PLK updates and a few programs to the list.

UURollup-v10a is ready. All bugs reported in this topic have been fixed. No other changes have been done.

By the way, there's a new security bulletin today and many Win2k compatible updates have been released. I don't plan neither to modify the packages nor to add them to UURollup (as UURollup is final; only bugfixes may be released). If there's anyone willing to repack them for Win2k then feel free to do it :) I'm going to include them in USP5.2 later.

Edited by tomasz86

I've just uploaded UURollup-v10b. There was a bug in the installer of v10a.

Update Rollup 2 Server Extension has been updated to v2 and is now available in 24 languages (the JPN version for both x86 and nec98).

UURollup (ENU) has been updated to v10c.

Due to my mistake the SVE version of UR2-SrvExt was listed twice on my website and the RUS version was missing. I've just fixed it. You can now download the RUS version too.

msxml6.dll and msxml3.dll from Windows 7 cannot be registred as well, because it requires "API-MS-WIN-CORE-LOCALREGISTRY-L1-1-0.DLL" to add registry information. So, when you slipstream msxml3 or msxml6 from Win7 to Win2000/XP/2003 distribution - you will get notworking msxml!