Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Windows 2000 unofficial updates

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

Poll: Windows 2000 unofficial updates (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want SP6?

1. Voted Yes. (44 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. UR2 is enough. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

bphlpt

bphlpt

MSFN Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,798 posts
  • Joined 12-May 07
By "out of the box, just up to date" my thought was that unofficial updates SHOULD be included, since they are the kind of updates that WOULD probably have been included if support had not stopped. Just don't add extra components that would not have been included in a basic, standard, run of the mill type install. Kind of like the difference between a home and a professional type of install. I know that there are many people who are not like me. They don't want to be at the cutting edge, they're just going to surf the web, do email, maybe office type stuff, and mild games like Solitare. The systems that you would set up for your mom, grandmother, aunt Sue, etc. They would want the standard setup.

I'm afraid I'm not the guy who can tell you what that is like since I've always been the guy who wants it all with all the options and nothing removed - ie the ultimate approach. I want to always be prepared so that I'm more likely to be able to run, play, install anything I run across that my hardware will support. The addon from Onepiece - http://www.ryanvm.ne...opic.php?t=5326 could be an example of the Ultimate type of content. Why he didn't include support to enable the LBA 48bit fix, I'm not sure. Could be a technical reason why he left it separate? With the sizes of todays disc drives I would have thought that feature would would be even more important now. If I remember right Gurgelmeyer included it in his pack? Kurt_Aust's guide could also be considered as an example of a build that includes it all, and then some.

The third group is those that would have used fdv's fileset. You're right - I had forgotten that Fred said that you shouldn't try to use nlite with his fileset. Good catch. Using two tools at the same time that do the same job, just in different ways, can cause problems. Like running two different real-time anti-virus programs at the same time. But that is a group that might still have an interest in what you do. The fdv threads still get the occasional post. So if you can meet their needs, whether you use the fdv fileset or not, that would get you another potential audience. They want things stripped dowm for speed and simplicity - all the garbage they're not going to use taken out - mostly IE. Again though, that's not me - maybe someone else can advise you on their needs.

I love the idea of the SP approach. That should speed things up and keep things cleaner. Both will be appreciated. Keep up the great work.

Cheers and Regards

Posted Image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10

By "out of the box, just up to date" my thought was that unofficial updates SHOULD be included, since they are the kind of updates that WOULD probably have been included if support had not stopped. Just don't add extra components that would not have been included in a basic, standard, run of the mill type install.

I agree with you as for UUs but I know that there are people too who want to stick to the official updates only. I personally believe that at this moment (2011) it's been already a year since 2K went EOL and UUs are just a must if you keep using 2K today.

I'm afraid I'm not the guy who can tell you what that is like since I've always been the guy who wants it all with all the options and nothing removed - ie the ultimate approach. I want to always be prepared so that I'm more likely to be able to run, play, install anything I run across that my hardware will support.

Your approach is similar to mine ;) the solution may be to make two editions of USP6 -> basic & ultimate. Basic would be just an updated 2K with updated default components such as IE or MDAC. I wouldn't include WMP9 or DX9 in it as they are not really necessary in office environment. The ultimate one could include everything starting from DX9, WMP9, MSXMLs, .NET Framework, MS VC++ and several other small tools like msconfig, Profile Hive Cleanup, etc.

By the way, what do you think about Roots Updates? Should they be included in both versions of USP6? I'm asking because they are frequently updated and including them would require releasing an updated version of both USP's quite often.

The other way could be to make three editions - standard, enhanced and ultimate. The standard one would include ONLY official updates - like UR2 at this moment. Once finished, it would not be updated anymore. The enhanced one would have IE6, MDAC, DX, WMP9, etc. updated and unofficial updates would be included. The ultimate one would be Enhanced + other non-default components like .NET Framework, MSVC++, etc. The big disadvantage of such an approach is that a lot of work is required and it may be too much for a one person.

Sticking to just two editions of USP6 is probably the best solution.

The addon from Onepiece - http://www.ryanvm.ne...opic.php?t=5326 could be an example of the Ultimate type of content. Why he didn't include support to enable the LBA 48bit fix, I'm not sure. Could be a technical reason why he left it separate? With the sizes of todays disc drives I would have thought that feature would would be even more important now. If I remember right Gurgelmeyer included it in his pack? Kurt_Aust's guide could also be considered as an example of a build that includes it all, and then some.

The Onepiece addon is nice but it has one problem - HBRs are included which I don't want in USP6 as they may have negative impact on system stability. I probably know why the LBA fix is not inclujded in this addon and is included in Gurgelmeyer's USP5. The LBA fix is edition dependent - to enable 48-bit LBA support in text setup you must edit the setupreg.hiv file. This file is different in case of each 2K edition - Pro, Srv, AdvSrv, DataCtr, Embedded. 2K's SP4 has 5 versions of it for each edition respectively and Gurgelmeyer added the fix to each of them. It's impossible to do in an addon where you don't have such a controlling mechanism to distinguish between different editions of 2K.

Kurt Aust's guide is very good and I'm going to analyse it thoroughly when adding additional components to the USP6 in the future.

The third group is those that would have used fdv's fileset.

There is no reason why HFSLIP shouldn't be used after integrating (/integrate) the USP. The same thing was with Gurgelmeyer's USP5 - you could use HFSLIP/nLite with no problems after having it slipstreamed. People using FDV's fileset could just use it in the same way as they do now :)
Posted Image
Unofficial Service Pack 5.2 for MS Windows 2000 <- use this topic if you need help with UURollup, Update Rollup 2 and other unofficial packages

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
I haven't written anything in this topic for a while... but it doesn't mean that I've lost my interest in the topic ;)

I've been a little busy recently so I've been trying to focus more on the field of unofficial updates which require much less work than preparing a Service Pack. I also want to make a slipstreamable installation for .NET Framework (1.1-3.5) which could be put in HF folder. I also want to have a look at .NET 4.0 but I don't know yet if it's possible to make it work in 2K.

Before doing anything concerning SP6 I'd like to make a one more version (and it'd be the last one) of UR2 which would be slipstreamable using the /integrate switch. I'll probably have to remove IE6 updates from it to keep compatiblity with both IE5 and 6 as at this moment there are problems with catalog files (the ones from IE5 and IE6 overlap each other causes problems when using sfc /scannow). By using /integrate I could also avoid doing any manual date modifications to the system dll and still have only newer versions slipstreamed :)

I'm also looking forward to testing WildBill's new kernel patch which may fix a lot of compatiblity issues related with newer updates and applications.

Edited by tomasz86, 27 September 2011 - 06:24 AM.

Posted Image
Unofficial Service Pack 5.2 for MS Windows 2000 <- use this topic if you need help with UURollup, Update Rollup 2 and other unofficial packages

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
I'm considering stopping realisng single updates. I'd rather focus on a update rollup which would have all unofficial updates included. There are several benefits it:

1) Easy to manage and update.
2) Easy to test compatibility with different configurations of W2K (IE5, IE6, WB&BWC kernel, etc.).
3) Easy to install and slipstream (1 single package instead of tens/hundreds of single updates).
4) It's possible to add single files not belonging to any particular updates or files from XP SP3, etc.
5) Managing all these single updates is too time consuming.

Could anyone share his/her opinion on this idea?

Of course it'd be a temporary solution until I manage to finish the USP6 project (still LONG time to go...).
Posted Image

PROBLEMCHYLD

PROBLEMCHYLD

The Resurrector for old Windows OS

• 2,528 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05

I'm considering stopping realisng single updates. I'd rather focus on a update rollup which would have all unofficial updates included. There are several benefits it:

1) Easy to manage and update.
2) Easy to test compatibility with different configurations of W2K (IE5, IE6, WB&BWC kernel, etc.).
3) Easy to install and slipstream (1 single package instead of tens/hundreds of single updates).
4) It's possible to add single files not belonging to any particular updates or files from XP SP3, etc.
5) Managing all these single updates is too time consuming.

Could anyone share his/her opinion on this idea?

Of course it'd be a temporary solution until I manage to finish the USP6 project (still LONG time to go...).

Its probably the best solution. Its a headache to have to download a hundred small packages
than to just have on big package. Thats what I have done with Win98 SP3. Its at 52mb, which is not bad compared to
some other packs.

Believe God is the Alpha and Omega.
Believe Jesus Christ died for our sins.
Repent for your sins now or there will be
BLOOD

The Path to God

U98SESP3 03-11-2013

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
It's time to revive this topic :)

I've prepared the Unofficial Updates Rollup (see #1 post). It's available for ENU & Global (non-ENU) systems. The difference between the two is that there are more (English-only) updates included in the ENU version. I managed to merged the two kernels - WB kernel & BWC kernel meaning that I chose compatible files from both of them and added them to the Rollup (ENU). Now it's no longer necessary to choose between the two. You can use the Rollup as long as you've got SP4 & UR1 installed. Because both unofficial kernels are included you don't need to install any other unofficial updates or other packages before installing the UU Rollup. Of course you can also slipstream it as it's 100% compatible with HFSLIP.

The next two big packages I'm focused on are a new version of the HBR Rollup & a new version of UR2. After that I can focus on USP6.

Please tell me if there are any problems with the UU Rollup.

Edited by tomasz86, 15 March 2012 - 09:26 PM.

Posted Image

Lucius

Lucius
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 15-March 12
Thanks, windows 2K server is still good for my old hardware, and can do a lot of things XP and windows 7 cant. Thanks for keeping it alive.

Edited by Lucius, 16 March 2012 - 03:26 AM.

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
It's always good to know that there's someone interested in these packages :w00t:

I've started working on a new version of Update Rollup 2. This is just a very first alpha. I'm sure there are some bugs in it. UR1 is not yet included.

Windows2000-UR2-ALPHA1-x86-ENU.exe (27 MB)

Details:
Spoiler

Posted Image

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
I have uploaded UU Rollup v2. I've removed the custom update 2347290 because, after all, it's not a UU ;) I'll include it in the upcoming Unofficial Update Rollup 2.
Posted Image

Lucius

Lucius
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 15-March 12
Do you know if the LNK exploit is mitigated by any of these patches. I recall 2k support was dropped weeks before MS patched this on all current versions except for 2k.

edit nvm i found out it is covered Windows2000-UU-KBz2479628-v10-x86-ENU.exe

Edited by Lucius, 19 March 2012 - 11:03 AM.

Lucius

Lucius
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 15-March 12
Cant install get error failed to install catalog files.

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10

Cant install get error failed to install catalog files.

Which one do you mean??
Posted Image

Lucius

Lucius
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 15-March 12
Windows2000-UURollup-v2-x86-ENU.exe

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
Could you be more specific? Which .cat files couldn't be installed? It'd be nice if you showed a print screen of the error and upload the log file (%systemroot%\uurollup-v3.log).

Edited by tomasz86, 21 March 2012 - 07:15 PM.

Posted Image

Lucius

Lucius
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 15-March 12
Alright setup screenshots are posted below. Setup stops after i guess it backs up the registry. Is it possible that the cat files are either missing or have a different name than what is in the setup.inf?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Lucius, 22 March 2012 - 03:50 AM.

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
Everything installs correctly on my test machine so I'm sure there're no mistakes regarding the .cat files in the update.inf.

I'm sorry but I asked for a wrong log filename :blushing: Of course it's not UURollup-v3.log but UURollup-v2.log (%systemroot%\UURollup-v2.log). Could you try to look for it once again?

By the way, did you check if MD5 matches?

Edited by tomasz86, 22 March 2012 - 06:33 AM.

Posted Image

Lucius

Lucius
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 15-March 12
[UURollup-v2.log]

0.062: ================================================================================

0.062: 2012/03/21 13:50:21.483 (local)

0.062: c:\96c87a4bf47b569bdd7b44a82c14c5\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)

0.140: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 

0.140: Hotfix started with following command line: 

0.187: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f

0.297: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.297: MpSysCheck returned 440260

0.297: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.297: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1

0.297: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 

0.562: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.562: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.562: DoInstallation: CleanPFR failed: 0x2 

0.562: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS

0.562: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.

0.578: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\96c87a4bf47b569bdd7b44a82c14c5\update\update.inf failed

0.609: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

0.672: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

0.703: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent

0.703: Starting AnalyzeComponents

0.703: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks

0.750: OEM file scan used 0 ticks

4.734: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 4031 ticks

4.734: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.

4.734: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.

5.328: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 594 ticks

5.328: AnalyzePhaseThree used 0 ticks

5.328: AnalyzePhaseFive used 0 ticks

5.531: Wiz2Proc:CreateFile failed for eula.txt:INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE

5.562: CreateUninstall = 1,Directory = C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$ 

5.718: AnalyzePhaseSix used 390 ticks

5.718: AnalyzeComponents used 5015 ticks

5.718: Downloading 0 files

5.718: bPatchMode = FALSE

5.718: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=0, 5125 ticks

5.718: Num Ticks for invent : 5140

5.718: Allocation size of drive C: is 4096 bytes, free space = 1916538880 bytes

5.734: AnalyzeDiskUsage:  Skipping EstimateDiskUsageForUninstall.

5.734: Drive C: free 1827MB req: 70MB w/uninstall: NOT CALCULATED.

5.734: CabinetBuild complete

5.734: Num Ticks for Cabinet build : 16

5.734: DynamicStrings section not defined or empty.

5.734: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\system32\secedit.exe /configure /cfg "c:\96c87a4bf47b569bdd7b44a82c14c5\\hfsecper.inf" /db C:\WINNT\security\templates\hfsecper.sdb /log C:\WINNT\security\logs\hfsecper.log

7.515:  Return Code = 0 

7.531: FileInUse:: Detection disabled.

8.531: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

8.593: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

9.843: Num Ticks for Backup : 4109

10.140: Num Ticks for creating uninst inf : 297

10.140: Registering Uninstall Program for -> UURollup-v2, UURollup-v2 , 0x0

10.156: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

10.234: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

10.375: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\spmsg.dll

10.484: PFE2: Not avoiding Per File Exceptions.

10.703: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\scripten.cat with error 0x57

10.765: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

11.203: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb918118.cat with error 0x57

11.422: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb923191.cat with error 0x57

11.734: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb924667.cat with error 0x57

11.953: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb943055.cat with error 0x57

12.140: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb955069.cat with error 0x57

12.343: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb967715.cat with error 0x57

12.531: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb970238.cat with error 0x57

12.797: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb971468.cat with error 0x57

13.015: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb971961.cat with error 0x57

13.234: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb972270.cat with error 0x57

13.422: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb975542.cat with error 0x57

13.734: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb978037.cat with error 0x57

13.922: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB979559.CAT with error 0x57

14.140: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB979683.CAT with error 0x57

14.437: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb980195.cat with error 0x57

14.765: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb980218.cat with error 0x57

15.000: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB980232.CAT with error 0x57

15.203: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb981349.cat with error 0x57

15.390: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb981350.cat with error 0x57

15.687: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB983458.CAT with error 0x57

15.922: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2124261-2.CAT with error 0x57

16.109: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb917537.cat with error 0x57

16.390: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2387149-v1a.CAT with error 0x57

16.937: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2476490.CAT with error 0x57

17.125: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2476687-v2a.CAT with error 0x57

17.343: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2507618-v1a.CAT with error 0x57

17.515: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB953024.CAT with error 0x57

17.750: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB970063.CAT with error 0x57

17.937: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB959334.CAT with error 0x57

18.125: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2584577.CAT with error 0x57

18.343: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB906569.CAT with error 0x57

18.640: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb927489-v2.cat with error 0x57

18.672: InstallSingleCatalogFile: MyVerifyCatalogFile failed for kb927489-v2.cat; error=0x800b0109.

18.672: DoInstallation:MyInstallCatalogFiles failed:STR_CATALOG_INSTALL_FAILED

18.687: Failed to install catalog files.

Select 'OK' to undo the changes that have been made.

30.640: Message displayed to the user: Failed to install catalog files.

30.640: User Input: OK

30.640: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe /~ -u -z

30.703: Software Update Rollback has completed with return code 0x643.  This rollback requires a reboot.

30.703: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

Windows 2000 has been partially updated and may not work properly.

36.062: Message displayed to the user: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

36.062: User Input: OK

36.062: Update.exe extended error code = 0xf01e

36.062: Update.exe return code was masked to 0x643 for MSI custom action compliance.

Shutdown Initiated in Self Extractor 

0.063: ================================================================================

0.063: 2012/03/21 13:54:25.640 (local)

0.063: C:\new\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)

0.125: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 

0.141: Hotfix started with following command line: 

0.203: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f

0.281: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.281: MpSysCheck returned 440260

0.281: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1

0.281: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 

0.360: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.360: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.360: DoInstallation: CleanPFR failed: 0x2 

0.360: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS

0.360: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.

0.375: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\new\update\update.inf failed

0.375: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

0.422: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

0.422: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent

0.422: Starting AnalyzeComponents

0.422: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks

0.438: OEM file scan used 0 ticks

1.516: Wiz2Proc:CreateFile failed for eula.txt:INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE

1.531: CreateUninstall = 1,Directory = C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$ 

4.000: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 3578 ticks

4.000: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.

4.000: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.

4.141: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 141 ticks

4.141: AnalyzePhaseThree used 0 ticks

4.141: AnalyzePhaseFive used 0 ticks

4.156: AnalyzePhaseSix used 15 ticks

4.156: AnalyzeComponents used 3734 ticks

4.156: Downloading 0 files

4.156: bPatchMode = FALSE

4.156: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=0, 3781 ticks

4.156: Num Ticks for invent : 3781

4.156: Allocation size of drive C: is 4096 bytes, free space = 1886101504 bytes

4.172: AnalyzeDiskUsage:  Skipping EstimateDiskUsageForUninstall.

4.172: Drive C: free 1798MB req: 70MB w/uninstall: NOT CALCULATED.

4.172: CabinetBuild complete

4.172: Num Ticks for Cabinet build : 16

4.172: DynamicStrings section not defined or empty.

4.188: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\system32\secedit.exe /configure /cfg "c:\new\\hfsecper.inf" /db C:\WINNT\security\templates\hfsecper.sdb /log C:\WINNT\security\logs\hfsecper.log

5.828:  Return Code = 0 

5.985: FileInUse:: Detection disabled.

6.985: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

7.047: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

8.469: Num Ticks for Backup : 4297

10.281: Num Ticks for creating uninst inf : 1812

10.281: Registering Uninstall Program for -> UURollup-v2, UURollup-v2 , 0x0

10.281: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

10.344: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

10.391: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\spmsg.dll

10.406: PFE2: Not avoiding Per File Exceptions.

10.438: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.scripten.cat with error 0x57

10.453: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\Tmp.0.scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

10.860: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb918118.cat with error 0x57

11.047: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb923191.cat with error 0x57

11.250: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb924667.cat with error 0x57

11.438: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb943055.cat with error 0x57

11.656: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb955069.cat with error 0x57

11.860: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb967715.cat with error 0x57

12.078: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb970238.cat with error 0x57

12.297: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb971468.cat with error 0x57

12.485: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb971961.cat with error 0x57

12.688: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb972270.cat with error 0x57

12.875: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb975542.cat with error 0x57

13.078: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb978037.cat with error 0x57

13.281: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB979559.CAT with error 0x57

13.500: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB979683.CAT with error 0x57

13.953: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb980218.cat with error 0x57

14.141: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB980232.CAT with error 0x57

14.344: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb981349.cat with error 0x57

14.531: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb981350.cat with error 0x57

14.750: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB983458.CAT with error 0x57

14.953: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB2124261-2.CAT with error 0x57

15.156: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb917537.cat with error 0x57

15.375: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB2387149-v1a.CAT with error 0x57

15.578: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB2476490.CAT with error 0x57

15.797: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB2476687-v2a.CAT with error 0x57

16.016: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB2507618-v1a.CAT with error 0x57

16.203: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB953024.CAT with error 0x57

16.422: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB970063.CAT with error 0x57

16.610: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB959334.CAT with error 0x57

16.828: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB2584577.CAT with error 0x57

17.031: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB906569.CAT with error 0x57

17.250: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb927489-v2.cat with error 0x57

17.281: InstallSingleCatalogFile: MyVerifyCatalogFile failed for kb927489-v2.cat; error=0x800b0109.

17.281: DoInstallation:MyInstallCatalogFiles failed:STR_CATALOG_INSTALL_FAILED

17.297: Failed to install catalog files.

26.703: Message displayed to the user: Failed to install catalog files.

26.703: User Input: OK

26.703: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe /~ -u -z

26.735: Software Update Rollback has completed with return code 0x643.  This rollback requires a reboot.

26.735: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

28.547: Message displayed to the user: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

28.547: User Input: OK

28.547: Update.exe extended error code = 0xf01e

28.547: Update.exe return code was masked to 0x643 for MSI custom action compliance.

2.141: ================================================================================

2.141: 2012/03/21 15:08:36.749 (local)

2.141: c:\1deae4f683bc1dfa851656a906a3\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)

2.157: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 

2.157: Hotfix started with following command line: 

2.172: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f

2.188: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

2.188: MpSysCheck returned 440260

2.188: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

2.188: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1

2.188: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 

2.250: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

2.250: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

2.250: ---- Old Information In The Registry ------

2.250: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\New\PSCRIPT5.DLL 

2.250: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\PSCRIPT5.DLL (0.3.6000.16386)

2.250: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\New\PS5UI.DLL 

2.250: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\PS5UI.DLL (0.3.6000.16386)

2.250: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\New\PSCRIPT.HLP 

2.250: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\PSCRIPT.HLP 

2.250: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\New\PSCRIPT.NTF 

2.250: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\PSCRIPT.NTF 

2.250: ---- New Information In The Registry ------

2.250: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\New\PSCRIPT5.DLL 

2.250: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\PSCRIPT5.DLL (0.3.6000.16386)

2.250: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\New\PS5UI.DLL 

2.250: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\PS5UI.DLL (0.3.6000.16386)

2.250: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\New\PSCRIPT.HLP 

2.250: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\PSCRIPT.HLP 

2.250: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\New\PSCRIPT.NTF 

2.250: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\PSCRIPT.NTF 

2.250: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS

2.250: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.

2.266: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\1deae4f683bc1dfa851656a906a3\update\update.inf failed

2.266: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

2.313: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

2.313: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent

2.329: Starting AnalyzeComponents

2.329: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks

2.344: OEM file scan used 0 ticks

3.407: Wiz2Proc:CreateFile failed for eula.txt:INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE

3.438: CreateUninstall = 1,Directory = C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$ 

5.813: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 3484 ticks

5.813: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.

5.813: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.

5.829: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 16 ticks

5.829: AnalyzePhaseThree used 0 ticks

5.829: AnalyzePhaseFive used 0 ticks

5.844: AnalyzePhaseSix used 15 ticks

5.844: AnalyzeComponents used 3515 ticks

5.844: Downloading 0 files

5.844: bPatchMode = FALSE

5.844: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=0, 3578 ticks

5.844: Num Ticks for invent : 3578

5.844: Allocation size of drive C: is 4096 bytes, free space = 1665781760 bytes

5.844: AnalyzeDiskUsage:  Skipping EstimateDiskUsageForUninstall.

5.844: Drive C: free 1588MB req: 70MB w/uninstall: NOT CALCULATED.

5.844: CabinetBuild complete

5.844: Num Ticks for Cabinet build : 0

5.844: DynamicStrings section not defined or empty.

5.860: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\system32\secedit.exe /configure /cfg "c:\1deae4f683bc1dfa851656a906a3\\hfsecper.inf" /db C:\WINNT\security\templates\hfsecper.sdb /log C:\WINNT\security\logs\hfsecper.log

7.532:  Return Code = 0 

7.672: FileInUse:: Detection disabled.

8.672: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

8.735: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

9.610: Num Ticks for Backup : 3766

9.813: Num Ticks for creating uninst inf : 203

9.813: Registering Uninstall Program for -> UURollup-v2, UURollup-v2 , 0x0

9.813: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

9.875: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

9.891: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\spmsg.dll

9.907: PFE2: Not avoiding Per File Exceptions.

10.360: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.scripten.cat with error 0x57

10.516: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\Tmp.2.scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

13.500: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb975542.cat with error 0x57

15.047: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.kb981349.cat with error 0x57

15.657: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB983458.CAT with error 0x57

15.891: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB2124261-2.CAT with error 0x57

16.454: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB2387149-v1a.CAT with error 0x57

16.672: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB2476490.CAT with error 0x57

16.875: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB2476687-v2a.CAT with error 0x57

17.188: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB2507618-v1a.CAT with error 0x57

17.391: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB953024.CAT with error 0x57

17.625: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB970063.CAT with error 0x57

17.829: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB959334.CAT with error 0x57

18.047: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB2584577.CAT with error 0x57

18.329: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.KB906569.CAT with error 0x57

18.532: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb927489-v2.cat with error 0x57

18.579: InstallSingleCatalogFile: MyVerifyCatalogFile failed for kb927489-v2.cat; error=0x800b0109.

18.579: DoInstallation:MyInstallCatalogFiles failed:STR_CATALOG_INSTALL_FAILED

18.594: Failed to install catalog files.

23.219: Message displayed to the user: Failed to install catalog files.

23.219: User Input: OK

23.219: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe /~ -u -z

23.282: Software Update Rollback has completed with return code 0x643.  This rollback requires a reboot.

23.282: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

24.922: Message displayed to the user: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

24.922: User Input: OK

24.922: Update.exe extended error code = 0xf01e

24.922: Update.exe return code was masked to 0x643 for MSI custom action compliance.

0.078: ================================================================================

0.094: 2012/03/22 04:19:09.656 (local)

0.094: c:\0bbc56f54a1805593df61256\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)

0.109: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 

0.109: Hotfix started with following command line: 

0.219: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f

0.312: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.312: MpSysCheck returned 440260

0.312: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.312: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1

0.312: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 

0.406: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.406: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.406: DoInstallation: CleanPFR failed: 0x2 

0.406: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS

0.406: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.

0.422: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\0bbc56f54a1805593df61256\update\update.inf failed

0.453: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

0.500: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

0.500: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent

0.516: Starting AnalyzeComponents

0.516: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks

0.547: OEM file scan used 0 ticks

1.750: Wiz2Proc:CreateFile failed for eula.txt:INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE

1.766: CreateUninstall = 1,Directory = C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$ 

4.547: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 4031 ticks

4.547: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.

4.547: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.

5.062: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 515 ticks

5.062: AnalyzePhaseThree used 0 ticks

5.062: AnalyzePhaseFive used 0 ticks

5.547: AnalyzePhaseSix used 485 ticks

5.547: AnalyzeComponents used 5031 ticks

5.547: Downloading 0 files

5.547: bPatchMode = FALSE

5.547: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=0, 5110 ticks

5.547: Num Ticks for invent : 5125

5.547: Allocation size of drive C: is 4096 bytes, free space = 1663557632 bytes

5.547: AnalyzeDiskUsage:  Skipping EstimateDiskUsageForUninstall.

5.547: Drive C: free 1586MB req: 70MB w/uninstall: NOT CALCULATED.

5.547: CabinetBuild complete

5.547: Num Ticks for Cabinet build : 0

5.547: DynamicStrings section not defined or empty.

5.562: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\system32\secedit.exe /configure /cfg "c:\0bbc56f54a1805593df61256\\hfsecper.inf" /db C:\WINNT\security\templates\hfsecper.sdb /log C:\WINNT\security\logs\hfsecper.log

7.344:  Return Code = 0 

7.484: FileInUse:: Detection disabled.

8.484: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

8.531: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

9.859: Num Ticks for Backup : 4312

10.109: Num Ticks for creating uninst inf : 250

10.109: Registering Uninstall Program for -> UURollup-v2, UURollup-v2 , 0x0

10.109: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

10.172: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

10.219: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\spmsg.dll

10.234: PFE2: Not avoiding Per File Exceptions.

10.437: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

10.453: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\Tmp.2.scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

18.391: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb927489-v2.cat with error 0x57

18.422: InstallSingleCatalogFile: MyVerifyCatalogFile failed for kb927489-v2.cat; error=0x800b0109.

18.422: DoInstallation:MyInstallCatalogFiles failed:STR_CATALOG_INSTALL_FAILED

18.453: Failed to install catalog files.

561.531: Message displayed to the user: Failed to install catalog files.

561.531: User Input: OK

561.531: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe /~ -u -z

561.578: Software Update Rollback has completed with return code 0x643.  This rollback requires a reboot.

561.578: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

585.141: Message displayed to the user: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

585.141: User Input: OK

585.141: Update.exe extended error code = 0xf01e

585.141: Update.exe return code was masked to 0x643 for MSI custom action compliance.

0.078: ================================================================================

0.078: 2012/03/22 04:35:31.374 (local)

0.093: c:\fe5db4da3199fdba2809499e5a6d7e\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)

0.125: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 

0.125: Hotfix started with following command line: 

0.187: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f

0.328: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.328: MpSysCheck returned 440260

0.328: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.328: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1

0.328: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 

0.421: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.421: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.421: DoInstallation: CleanPFR failed: 0x2 

0.421: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS

0.421: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.

0.437: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\fe5db4da3199fdba2809499e5a6d7e\update\update.inf failed

0.437: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

0.484: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

0.500: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent

0.500: Starting AnalyzeComponents

0.500: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks

0.515: OEM file scan used 0 ticks

4.593: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 4093 ticks

4.593: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.

4.593: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.

5.562: Message displayed to the user: Are you sure you want to cancel?

5.562: User Input: YES

5.578: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 985 ticks

5.578: AnalyzeComponents: Cancelled

5.578: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=1223, 5141 ticks

6.437: UURollup-v2 Setup canceled.

8.703: Message displayed to the user: UURollup-v2 Setup canceled.

8.703: User Input: OK

8.703: Update.exe extended error code = 0xf00d

8.703: Update.exe return code was masked to 0x643 for MSI custom action compliance.

0.047: ================================================================================

0.047: 2012/03/22 04:35:43.374 (local)

0.047: c:\1be3c9f707a0ec429b7b6efd\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)

0.047: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 

0.047: Hotfix started with following command line: 

0.062: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f

0.156: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.156: MpSysCheck returned 440260

0.156: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.156: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1

0.156: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 

0.203: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.203: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.203: DoInstallation: CleanPFR failed: 0x2 

0.203: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS

0.203: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.

0.312: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\1be3c9f707a0ec429b7b6efd\update\update.inf failed

0.312: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

0.344: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

0.359: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent

0.359: Starting AnalyzeComponents

0.359: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks

0.359: OEM file scan used 0 ticks

0.640: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 281 ticks

0.640: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.

0.640: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.

1.672: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 1032 ticks

1.672: AnalyzePhaseThree used 0 ticks

1.672: AnalyzePhaseFive used 0 ticks

2.125: AnalyzePhaseSix used 453 ticks

44.734: Message displayed to the user: Are you sure you want to cancel?

44.734: User Input: YES

47.125: AnalyzeComponents: Cancelled

47.125: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=1223, 46813 ticks

47.125: UURollup-v2 Setup canceled.

52.672: Message displayed to the user: UURollup-v2 Setup canceled.

52.672: User Input: OK

52.672: Update.exe extended error code = 0xf00d

52.672: Update.exe return code was masked to 0x643 for MSI custom action compliance.

0.078: 2012/03/22 04:36:39.014 (local)

0.078: c:\94e9767c4c1dc3c8dc507cab8c\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)

0.203: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 

0.203: Hotfix started with following command line: 

0.250: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f

0.360: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.360: MpSysCheck returned 440260

0.360: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.360: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1

0.360: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 

0.422: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.422: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.422: DoInstallation: CleanPFR failed: 0x2 

0.422: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS

0.422: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.

0.422: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\94e9767c4c1dc3c8dc507cab8c\update\update.inf failed

0.438: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

0.469: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

0.485: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent

0.485: Starting AnalyzeComponents

0.485: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks

0.485: OEM file scan used 0 ticks

0.766: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 281 ticks

0.766: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.

0.766: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.

2.125: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 1359 ticks

2.125: AnalyzePhaseThree used 0 ticks

2.125: AnalyzePhaseFive used 0 ticks

2.594: Message displayed to the user: Are you sure you want to cancel?

2.594: User Input: YES

2.625: AnalyzePhaseSix used 500 ticks

2.625: AnalyzeComponents: Cancelled

2.625: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=1223, 2203 ticks

3.422: UURollup-v2 Setup canceled.

4.656: Message displayed to the user: UURollup-v2 Setup canceled.

4.656: User Input: OK

4.656: Update.exe extended error code = 0xf00d

4.656: Update.exe return code was masked to 0x643 for MSI custom action compliance.

0.047: ================================================================================

0.047: 2012/03/22 04:36:49.889 (local)

0.047: c:\fe9cd83ebda7044dc0a10842c3067a\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)

0.047: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 

0.047: Hotfix started with following command line: 

0.063: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f

0.094: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.094: MpSysCheck returned 440260

0.094: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.094: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1

0.094: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 

0.157: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.157: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.157: DoInstallation: CleanPFR failed: 0x2 

0.157: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS

0.157: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.

0.282: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\fe9cd83ebda7044dc0a10842c3067a\update\update.inf failed

0.297: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

0.329: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

0.329: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent

0.329: Starting AnalyzeComponents

0.329: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks

0.329: OEM file scan used 0 ticks

0.610: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 281 ticks

0.610: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.

0.610: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.

1.704: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 1094 ticks

1.704: AnalyzePhaseThree used 0 ticks

1.704: AnalyzePhaseFive used 0 ticks

2.172: AnalyzePhaseSix used 468 ticks

52.266: Wiz2Proc:CreateFile failed for eula.txt:INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE

52.266: AnalyzeComponents used 51937 ticks

52.266: Downloading 0 files

52.266: bPatchMode = FALSE

52.266: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=0, 51984 ticks

52.266: CreateUninstall = 1,Directory = C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$ 

52.266: Num Ticks for invent : 51984

52.266: Allocation size of drive C: is 4096 bytes, free space = 1661612032 bytes

52.282: AnalyzeDiskUsage:  Skipping EstimateDiskUsageForUninstall.

52.282: Drive C: free 1584MB req: 68MB w/uninstall: NOT CALCULATED.

52.282: CabinetBuild complete

52.282: Num Ticks for Cabinet build : 16

52.282: DynamicStrings section not defined or empty.

52.282: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\system32\secedit.exe /configure /cfg "c:\fe9cd83ebda7044dc0a10842c3067a\\hfsecper.inf" /db C:\WINNT\security\templates\hfsecper.sdb /log C:\WINNT\security\logs\hfsecper.log

53.969:  Return Code = 0 

54.172: FileInUse:: Detection disabled.

55.172: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

55.235: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

56.547: Num Ticks for Backup : 4265

56.829: Num Ticks for creating uninst inf : 282

56.829: Registering Uninstall Program for -> UURollup-v2, UURollup-v2 , 0x0

56.844: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

56.907: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

56.938: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\spmsg.dll

56.954: PFE2: Not avoiding Per File Exceptions.

57.047: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

57.079: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\Tmp.2.scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

65.454: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb927489-v2.cat with error 0x57

65.485: InstallSingleCatalogFile: MyVerifyCatalogFile failed for kb927489-v2.cat; error=0x800b0109.

65.485: DoInstallation:MyInstallCatalogFiles failed:STR_CATALOG_INSTALL_FAILED

65.516: Failed to install catalog files.

75.360: Message displayed to the user: Failed to install catalog files.

75.360: User Input: OK

75.360: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe /~ -u -z

75.407: Software Update Rollback has completed with return code 0x643.  This rollback requires a reboot.

75.407: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

81.297: Message displayed to the user: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

81.297: User Input: OK

81.297: Update.exe extended error code = 0xf01e

81.297: Update.exe return code was masked to 0x643 for MSI custom action compliance.

0.063: ================================================================================

0.063: 2012/03/22 04:39:07.233 (local)

0.063: c:\bc9015b11889057f7782d6c9ba\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)

0.110: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 

0.110: Hotfix started with following command line: 

0.157: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f

0.407: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.407: MpSysCheck returned 440260

0.407: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.407: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1

0.407: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 

0.469: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.469: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.469: DoInstallation: CleanPFR failed: 0x2 

0.469: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS

0.469: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.

0.485: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\bc9015b11889057f7782d6c9ba\update\update.inf failed

0.485: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

0.532: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

0.532: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent

0.532: Starting AnalyzeComponents

0.532: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks

0.547: OEM file scan used 0 ticks

1.672: Wiz2Proc:CreateFile failed for eula.txt:INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE

1.688: CreateUninstall = 1,Directory = C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$ 

4.703: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 4171 ticks

4.703: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.

4.703: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.

5.188: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 485 ticks

5.188: AnalyzePhaseThree used 0 ticks

5.188: AnalyzePhaseFive used 0 ticks

5.860: AnalyzePhaseSix used 672 ticks

5.860: AnalyzeComponents used 5328 ticks

5.860: Downloading 0 files

5.860: bPatchMode = FALSE

5.860: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=0, 5375 ticks

5.860: Num Ticks for invent : 5375

5.860: Allocation size of drive C: is 4096 bytes, free space = 1661534208 bytes

5.860: AnalyzeDiskUsage:  Skipping EstimateDiskUsageForUninstall.

5.860: Drive C: free 1584MB req: 68MB w/uninstall: NOT CALCULATED.

5.860: CabinetBuild complete

5.860: Num Ticks for Cabinet build : 0

5.860: DynamicStrings section not defined or empty.

5.891: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\system32\secedit.exe /configure /cfg "c:\bc9015b11889057f7782d6c9ba\\hfsecper.inf" /db C:\WINNT\security\templates\hfsecper.sdb /log C:\WINNT\security\logs\hfsecper.log

7.547:  Return Code = 0 

7.703: FileInUse:: Detection disabled.

8.703: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

8.766: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

10.125: Num Ticks for Backup : 4265

10.610: Num Ticks for creating uninst inf : 485

10.610: Registering Uninstall Program for -> UURollup-v2, UURollup-v2 , 0x0

10.625: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

10.688: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

10.719: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\spmsg.dll

10.735: PFE2: Not avoiding Per File Exceptions.

10.953: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

11.000: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\Tmp.2.scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

19.407: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb927489-v2.cat with error 0x57

19.453: InstallSingleCatalogFile: MyVerifyCatalogFile failed for kb927489-v2.cat; error=0x800b0109.

19.453: DoInstallation:MyInstallCatalogFiles failed:STR_CATALOG_INSTALL_FAILED

19.453: Failed to install catalog files.

42.625: Message displayed to the user: Failed to install catalog files.

42.625: User Input: OK

42.625: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe /~ -u -z

42.657: Software Update Rollback has completed with return code 0x643.  This rollback requires a reboot.

42.657: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

310.344: Message displayed to the user: UURollup-v2 installation did not complete.

310.360: User Input: OK

310.360: Update.exe extended error code = 0xf01e

310.360: Update.exe return code was masked to 0x643 for MSI custom action compliance.

0.063: 2012/03/22 04:45:15.468 (local)

0.063: c:\ab07cb2c0eedffdd4249dd58\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)

0.078: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 

0.078: Hotfix started with following command line: 

0.125: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f

0.219: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.219: MpSysCheck returned 440260

0.219: Return Value From MpSysCheck = 1

0.219: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1

0.219: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 

0.297: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.297: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2

0.297: DoInstallation: CleanPFR failed: 0x2 

0.297: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS

0.297: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.

0.313: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\ab07cb2c0eedffdd4249dd58\update\update.inf failed

0.313: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

0.344: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

0.360: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent

0.360: Starting AnalyzeComponents

0.360: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks

0.375: OEM file scan used 0 ticks

1.282: Wiz2Proc:CreateFile failed for eula.txt:INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE

1.282: CreateUninstall = 1,Directory = C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v2$ 

4.485: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 4125 ticks

4.485: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.

4.485: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.

4.922: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 437 ticks

4.922: AnalyzePhaseThree used 0 ticks

4.922: AnalyzePhaseFive used 0 ticks

5.250: AnalyzePhaseSix used 328 ticks

5.250: AnalyzeComponents used 4890 ticks

5.250: Downloading 0 files

5.250: bPatchMode = FALSE

5.250: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=0, 4937 ticks

5.250: Num Ticks for invent : 4937

5.250: Allocation size of drive C: is 4096 bytes, free space = 1661636608 bytes

5.250: AnalyzeDiskUsage:  Skipping EstimateDiskUsageForUninstall.

5.250: Drive C: free 1584MB req: 68MB w/uninstall: NOT CALCULATED.

5.250: CabinetBuild complete

5.250: Num Ticks for Cabinet build : 0

5.250: DynamicStrings section not defined or empty.

5.297: Starting process:  C:\WINNT\system32\secedit.exe /configure /cfg "c:\ab07cb2c0eedffdd4249dd58\\hfsecper.inf" /db C:\WINNT\security\templates\hfsecper.sdb /log C:\WINNT\security\logs\hfsecper.log

7.297:  Return Code = 0 

7.438: FileInUse:: Detection disabled.

8.438: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

8.500: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

9.750: Num Ticks for Backup : 4500

9.969: Num Ticks for creating uninst inf : 219

9.969: Registering Uninstall Program for -> UURollup-v2, UURollup-v2 , 0x0

10.000: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102

10.063: Conditional load of section IE6SP1.Files.Conditional succeeded

10.110: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\spmsg.dll

10.125: PFE2: Not avoiding Per File Exceptions.

10.391: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.2.scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

10.407: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\Tmp.2.scripten.cat with error 0x80092004

19.250: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb927489-v2.cat with error 0x57

19.282: InstallSingleCatalogFile: MyVerifyCatalogFile failed for kb927489-v2.cat; error=0x800b0109.

19.282: DoInstallation:MyInstallCatalogFiles failed:STR_CATALOG_INSTALL_FAILED

19.297: Failed to install catalog files.

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
UURollup-v3 (ENU) is ready. I have fixed a bug causing Wordpad files being copied to a wrong folder. I've also added a few newer versions of updates and also two files from Windows Server 2003 (ntdetect.com & ntldr) which can make system booting a little faster (1-2 seconds).

Lucius, could you try the new version? I think your problem may be fixed in this one.

By the way, please use [spoiler] for such a long post.
Posted Image

Lucius

Lucius
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 15-March 12
Thanks tomas for all your hardwork.

i could not get the v3 insataled. so i blew away the VM and tried again with a fresh copy of SP4 and roll up 1 and all only official hotfixes off my WSUS. Thinking that it was my image I just updated the old fashion way withonly SP4 slipstremed and installed all official hotfixes after to have typical setup.... BUT I still got the same error.
what other updates are you using so i can try to duplicate your setup to see if its something im doing wrong? BTW im using 2k server standard not 2k pro if that makes a difference. IDK.

[UURollup-v3.log]
0.062: ================================================================================
0.062: 2012/03/23 20:20:21.437 (local)
0.062: c:\34c7750da40f84ec814f179b6f\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)
0.078: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 
0.078: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f
0.234: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2
0.234: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2
0.234: ---- Old Information In The Registry ------
0.234: Source:C:\WINNT\SET3.TMP 
0.234: Destination: 
0.234: Source:C:\WINNT\INF\INFCACHE.1 
0.234: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\nhelper.exe (1.0.0.1)
0.234: ---- New Information In The Registry ------
0.234: Source:C:\WINNT\SET3.TMP 
0.234: Source:C:\WINNT\INF\INFCACHE.1 
0.234: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\nhelper.exe (1.0.0.1)
0.234: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS
0.234: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.
0.234: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\34c7750da40f84ec814f179b6f\update\update.inf failed
0.234: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102
0.281: UURollup-v3 Setup encountered an error:  The UURollup-v3 c:\34c7750da40f84ec814f179b6f\update\update.inf file is not correct.
0.281: Wrong File Conditional Section
0.281: InventoryThread: LoadFileQueues failed with error: 0xf00c 
0.281: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=61452, 47 ticks
1.859: Wiz2Proc:CreateFile failed for eula.txt:INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE
1.890: CreateUninstall = 1,Directory = C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v3$ 
1.890: Num Ticks for invent : 1656
1.890: UURollup-v3 Setup encountered an error:  The UURollup-v3 c:\34c7750da40f84ec814f179b6f\update\update.inf file is not correct.
1.906: The UURollup-v3 c:\34c7750da40f84ec814f179b6f\update\update.inf file is not correct.
21.609: Message displayed to the user: The UURollup-v3 c:\34c7750da40f84ec814f179b6f\update\update.inf file is not correct.
21.609: User Input: OK
21.609: Update.exe extended error code = 0xf00c
21.609: Update.exe return code was masked to 0x643 for MSI custom action compliance.

Edited by Lucius, 23 March 2012 - 07:30 PM.

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
Actually this error is very different from the last one :whistle:

Could you try the new version (v3a) which I have just uploaded?
Posted Image

Lucius

Lucius
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 15-March 12
Alright this last version 3a installed, tested, and working. I dont know what you changed but it works now. Here is the log if your interested.

[UURollup-v3a.log]
0.078: 2012/03/24 06:54:18.031 (local)
0.078: c:\aa5f1ec3ddd7056cdb1332\update\update.exe (version 6.2.29.0)
0.125: CreateUserInterface:  GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed:  0x7f
0.281: MpSysCheck returned 440260
0.281: MpSysCheck returned value( 0x1 ) which is Equal To 0x1
0.297: Condition succeeded for section MagicTrap.Check.Condition in Line 1 of PreRequisite 
0.344: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11873, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2
0.344: In Function TestVolatileFlag, line 11905, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2
0.344: DoInstallation: CleanPFR failed: 0x2 
0.344: SetProductTypes: InfProductBuildType=BuildType.IS
0.344: SetAltOsLoaderPath: No section uses DirId 65701; done.
0.360: DoInstallation: FetchSourceURL for c:\aa5f1ec3ddd7056cdb1332\update\update.inf failed
0.375: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102
0.438: BuildCabinetManifest: update.url absent
0.438: Starting AnalyzeComponents
0.438: AnalyzePhaseZero used 0 ticks
0.469: OEM file scan used 0 ticks
1.750: Wiz2Proc:CreateFile failed for eula.txt:INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE
1.797: CreateUninstall = 1,Directory = C:\WINNT\$NtUninstallUURollup-v3a$ 
3.360: AnalyzePhaseOne: used 2922 ticks
3.360: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatch analysis disabled; skipping.
3.360: AnalyzeComponents: Hotpatching is disabled.
4.110: AnalyzePhaseTwo used 750 ticks
4.110: AnalyzePhaseThree used 0 ticks
4.110: AnalyzePhaseFive used 0 ticks
4.188: AnalyzePhaseSix used 78 ticks
4.188: AnalyzeComponents used 3750 ticks
4.188: Downloading 0 files
4.188: bPatchMode = FALSE
4.188: Inventory complete: ReturnStatus=0, 3828 ticks
4.188: Num Ticks for invent : 3828
4.188: Allocation size of drive C: is 4096 bytes, free space = 2215870464 bytes
4.188: AnalyzeDiskUsage:  Skipping EstimateDiskUsageForUninstall.
4.188: Drive C: free 2113MB req: 50MB w/uninstall: NOT CALCULATED.
4.188: CabinetBuild complete
4.188: Num Ticks for Cabinet build : 0
4.188: DynamicStrings section not defined or empty.
4.219: FileInUse:: Detection disabled.
5.219: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102
6.485: Num Ticks for Backup : 2297
6.688: Num Ticks for creating uninst inf : 203
6.688: Registering Uninstall Program for -> UURollup-v3a, UURollup-v3a , 0x0
6.719: LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for halaacpi.dll failed: 0xe0000102
6.828: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\spmsg.dll
6.844: PFE2: Not avoiding Per File Exceptions.
6.953: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\scripten.cat with error 0x57
6.953: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\scripten.cat with error 0x80092004
7.188: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB907868.CAT with error 0x57
7.266: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB915985.CAT with error 0x57
7.344: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb917537.cat with error 0x57
7.438: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb918118.cat with error 0x57
7.516: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb923191.cat with error 0x57
7.594: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb924667.cat with error 0x57
7.688: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB925902.CAT with error 0x57
7.766: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb932590.cat with error 0x57
7.969: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB935839.CAT with error 0x57
8.078: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb943055.cat with error 0x57
8.156: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB943485.CAT with error 0x57
8.235: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb955069.cat with error 0x57
8.313: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb960225.cat with error 0x57
8.375: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB960803.CAT with error 0x57
8.453: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB961501.CAT with error 0x57
8.531: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb967715.cat with error 0x57
8.610: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb970238.cat with error 0x57
8.672: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb971468.cat with error 0x57
8.750: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb971961.cat with error 0x57
8.844: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB973904.CAT with error 0x57
9.031: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb975542.cat with error 0x57
9.110: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb978037.cat with error 0x57
9.188: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB979559.CAT with error 0x57
9.266: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB979683.CAT with error 0x57
9.344: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb980218.cat with error 0x57
9.422: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.KB980232.CAT with error 0x57
9.469: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb981349.cat with error 0x57
9.547: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\Tmp.0.kb981350.cat with error 0x57
9.656: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB983458.CAT with error 0x57
9.735: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2393802.CAT with error 0x57
9.828: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB981852.CAT with error 0x57
10.000: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2476490.CAT with error 0x57
10.078: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2478960.CAT with error 0x57
10.141: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2478971.CAT with error 0x57
10.203: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2508429.CAT with error 0x57
10.281: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB904765.CAT with error 0x57
10.360: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB982214.CAT with error 0x57
10.453: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB906569.CAT with error 0x57
10.547: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB954193.CAT with error 0x57
10.641: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2387149-v1a.CAT with error 0x57
10.735: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2476687-v2a.CAT with error 0x57
10.797: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2507618-v1a.CAT with error 0x57
10.953: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB896272-KB959334.CAT with error 0x57
11.047: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB953024.CAT with error 0x57
11.141: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB970063.CAT with error 0x57
11.219: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2584577.CAT with error 0x57
11.297: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB973904-v2.CAT with error 0x57
11.406: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2079403-v2.CAT with error 0x57
11.485: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\kb2479628-v9a.cat with error 0x57
11.594: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2584146.CAT with error 0x57
11.688: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2585542.CAT with error 0x57
11.781: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2598479.CAT with error 0x57
11.938: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2641690.CAT with error 0x57
12.063: GetCatVersion:  Failed to retrieve version information from C:\WINNT\system32\CatRoot\{F750E6C3-38EE-11D1-85E5-00C04FC295EE}\KB2661637-v2.CAT with error 0x57
12.219: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\KERNEL32.DLL
12.266: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\NTDLL.DLL
12.391: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\NTKRNLPA.EXE
12.485: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\NTOSKRNL.EXE
12.578: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\WIN32K.SYS
12.610: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\advapi32.dll
12.641: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\bootvid.dll
12.641: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\csrsrv.dll
12.656: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\dnsapi.dll
12.688: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\kerberos.dll
12.735: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\lsasrv.dll
12.797: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\ntdll.dll
12.906: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\oleaut32.dll
13.031: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\samsrv.dll
13.094: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\SETUPAPI.DLL
13.203: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\win32k.sys
13.219: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\ws2_32.dll
13.250: Copied file:  C:\ntdetect.com
13.313: Copied file:  C:\ntldr
13.360: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
13.375: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\ndproxy.sys
13.406: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
13.422: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
13.438: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
13.453: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\advapi32.dll
13.469: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\asp.dll
13.485: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\bootvid.dll
13.500: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\comctl32.dll
13.531: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\CRYPT32.DLL
13.563: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\dnsapi.dll
13.563: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\explorer.exe
13.594: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\fontext.dll
13.688: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\iphlpapi.dll
13.688: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\kerberos.dll
13.688: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\lsasrv.dll
13.703: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\msvcirt.dll
13.719: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\msvcrt.dll
13.735: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\mswrd6.wpc
13.750: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\mswrd8.wpc
13.766: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\ole32.dll
13.813: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\plustab.dll
13.844: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\rpcrt4.dll
13.922: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\samsrv.dll
13.938: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\SETUPAPI.DLL
13.969: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\shell32.dll
14.125: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\shlwapi.dll
14.141: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\srv.sys
14.156: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\srvsvc.dll
14.156: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\tcpip.sys
14.172: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\user32.dll
14.188: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\wordpad.exe
14.203: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\write.wpc
14.203: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\ws2_32.dll
14.219: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\wtsapi32.dll
14.235: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\ARIAL.TTF
14.281: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\ARIALBD.TTF
14.297: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\ARIALBI.TTF
14.328: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\ARIALI.TTF
14.375: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\ARIBLK.TTF
14.391: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\COMIC.TTF
14.391: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\COUR.TTF
14.422: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\COURBD.TTF
14.469: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\COURBI.TTF
14.500: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\COURI.TTF
14.531: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\GEORGIA.TTF
14.563: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\GEORGIAB.TTF
14.594: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\GEORGIAI.TTF
14.641: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\GEORGIAZ.TTF
14.656: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\IMPACT.TTF
14.672: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\LUCON.TTF
14.703: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\MICROSS.TTF
14.766: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\TAHOMA.TTF
14.813: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\TAHOMABD.TTF
14.844: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\TIMES.TTF
15.031: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\TIMESBI.TTF
15.063: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\TIMESI.TTF
15.094: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\TREBUC.TTF
15.094: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\TREBUCBD.TTF
15.125: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\TREBUCBI.TTF
15.125: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\TREBUCIT.TTF
15.141: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\VERDANA.TTF
15.141: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\VERDANAB.TTF
15.156: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\VERDANAI.TTF
15.188: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\fonts\VERDANAZ.TTF
15.203: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\INF\wordpad.inf
15.219: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\atmfd.dll
15.235: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\comctl32.dll
15.266: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET134.tmp
15.266: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\CRYPT32.DLL
15.281: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET135.tmp
15.281: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\fontext.dll
15.344: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\iccvid.dll
15.360: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\iphlpapi.dll
15.360: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET138.tmp
15.375: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\isign32.dll
15.406: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\mciseq.dll
15.422: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\mfc40.dll
15.500: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\mfc40u.dll
15.563: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\mfc42.dll
15.610: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\mfc42u.dll
15.656: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET13E.tmp
15.688: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\msexcl40.dll
15.735: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\msjet40.dll
15.797: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\msrd2x40.dll
15.828: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\msvbvm60.dll
15.969: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\msvcirt.dll
15.969: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\msvcrt.dll
15.985: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET144.tmp
16.031: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\msxml3.dll
16.094: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\ole32.dll
16.125: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET146.tmp
16.156: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\packager.exe
16.156: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\plustab.dll
16.172: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\riched20.dll
16.188: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\rpcrt4.dll
16.203: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET14A.tmp
16.219: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\schannel.dll
16.235: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET14B.tmp
16.250: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\shell32.dll
16.313: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET14C.tmp
16.328: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\shlwapi.dll
16.328: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET14D.tmp
16.344: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\srvsvc.dll
16.344: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET14E.tmp
16.360: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\t2embed.dll
16.375: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\user32.dll
16.391: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET150.tmp
16.406: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\usp10.dll
16.485: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET151.tmp
16.500: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\winmm.dll
16.500: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET152.tmp
16.516: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\winsrv.dll
16.547: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET153.tmp
16.547: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\wtsapi32.dll
16.563: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET154.tmp
16.563: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\explorer.exe
16.563: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\SET155.tmp
16.578: Copied file:  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\TextConv\msconv97.dll
16.610: Copied file:  C:\Program Files\Windows NT\accessories\mswrd6.wpc
16.625: Copied file:  C:\Program Files\Windows NT\accessories\mswrd8.wpc
16.625: Copied file:  C:\Program Files\Windows NT\accessories\wordpad.exe
16.641: Copied file:  C:\Program Files\Windows NT\accessories\write.wpc
16.641: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\explorer.exe
16.656: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\SET15B.tmp
16.656: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\comctl32.dll
16.672: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET15C.tmp
16.688: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\cscript.exe
16.719: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\dispex.dll
16.735: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\fontext.dll
16.750: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\gdiplus.dll
16.844: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\iacenc.dll
16.844: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\iphlpapi.dll
16.891: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET162.tmp
16.906: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\jscript.dll
16.985: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET163.tmp
17.000: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\msconfig.exe
17.016: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\msftedit.dll
17.063: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\plustab.dll
17.078: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\scrobj.dll
17.094: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\scrrun.dll
17.110: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\shell32.dll
17.172: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET169.tmp
17.172: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\srvsvc.dll
17.188: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET16A.tmp
17.188: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\user32.dll
17.203: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET16B.tmp
17.235: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\vbscript.dll
17.266: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\winhttp.dll
17.297: Copied file (delayed):  C:\WINNT\system32\SET16D.tmp
17.313: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\wscript.exe
17.328: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\wshcon.dll
17.360: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\wshext.dll
17.360: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\wshom.ocx
17.375: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\xpsp3res.dll
17.406: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\xpsp4res.dll
17.438: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
17.438: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\INF\scripten.inf
17.453: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Driver Cache\i386\bootvid.dll
17.453: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Driver Cache\i386\kernel32.dll
17.516: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Driver Cache\i386\mrxsmb.sys
17.531: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Driver Cache\i386\ntdll.dll
17.531: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrnlmp.exe
17.641: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrnlpa.exe
17.672: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrpamp.exe
17.797: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Driver Cache\i386\ntoskrnl.exe
17.828: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Driver Cache\i386\rdbss.sys
17.844: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Driver Cache\i386\win32k.sys
17.922: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\Help\wscript.hlp
17.938: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\atmfd.dll
17.953: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\cscript.exe
17.953: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\csrsrv.dll
17.953: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\dispex.dll
17.953: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\iacenc.dll
17.969: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\isign32.dll
17.969: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\jscript.dll
17.985: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\mciseq.dll
17.985: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\mfc40.dll
18.000: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\mfc40u.dll
18.000: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\mfc42.dll
18.000: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\mfc42u.dll
18.016: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\mrxsmb.sys
18.016: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\msconfig.exe
18.031: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\msexcl40.dll
18.031: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\msftedit.dll
18.047: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\msjet40.dll
18.047: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\msrd2x40.dll
18.047: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\msvbvm60.dll
18.063: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\msxml3.dll
18.078: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\ndproxy.sys
18.078: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\oleaut32.dll
18.078: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\packager.exe
18.094: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\riched20.dll
18.094: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\rpcrt4.dll
18.110: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\schannel.dll
18.110: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\scrobj.dll
18.110: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\scrrun.dll
18.125: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\srv.sys
18.141: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\t2embed.dll
18.141: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\update.sys
18.141: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\usp10.dll
18.156: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\vbscript.dll
18.156: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\winhttp.dll
18.172: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\winmm.dll
18.172: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\winsrv.dll
18.172: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\wscript.exe
18.188: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\wshext.dll
18.188: Copied file:  C:\WINNT\system32\DllCache\wshom.ocx
18.203: Num Ticks for Copying files : 11515
18.766: Num Ticks for Reg update and deleting 0 size files : 563	
18.766: Starting process:  regsvr32 /s "C:\WINNT\system32\jscript.dll" 
18.828:  Return Code = 0 
18.828: Starting process:  regsvr32 /s "C:\WINNT\system32\vbscript.dll" 
19.000:  Return Code = 0 
19.000: Starting process:  regsvr32 /s "C:\WINNT\system32\scrrun.dll" 
19.047:  Return Code = 0 
19.047: Starting process:  regsvr32 /s "C:\WINNT\system32\scrobj.dll" 
19.078:  Return Code = 0 
19.078: Starting process:  regsvr32 /s "C:\WINNT\system32\wshext.dll" 
19.110:  Return Code = 0 
19.110: Starting process:  regsvr32 /s "C:\WINNT\system32\wshcon.dll" 
19.125:  Return Code = 0 
19.125: Starting process:  regsvr32 /s "C:\WINNT\system32\wshom.ocx" 
19.250:  Return Code = 0 
19.328: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb917537.cat
19.422: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb918118.cat
19.516: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb923191.cat
19.641: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb924667.cat
19.766: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.KB925902.CAT
19.891: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.KB935839.CAT
20.016: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb943055.cat
20.125: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.KB943485.CAT
20.297: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb955069.cat
20.391: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb960225.cat
20.500: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.KB960803.CAT
20.610: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.KB961501.CAT
20.719: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb967715.cat
20.813: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb970238.cat
20.938: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb971468.cat
21.078: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb971961.cat
21.313: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.KB973904.CAT
21.438: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb978037.cat
21.547: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.KB979559.CAT
21.641: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.KB979683.CAT
21.766: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb980218.cat
21.891: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.KB980232.CAT
22.000: VerifyTargetFileSize: Unable to verify size as Source = NULL for file c:\winnt\Tmp.0.kb981350.cat
22.047: ---- Old Information In The Registry ------
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000230_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7135)
22.047: Destination: 
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000231_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7006)
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000234_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7397)
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000235_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7038)
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000237_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7366)
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000238_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7280)
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000239_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.6974)
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000240_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7147)
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000242_.tmp.dll (2.40.4532.0)
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000243_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7009)
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000244_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.6622)
22.047: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000246_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.6601)
22.063: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET134.tmp (5.81.4968.2505)
22.063: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\comctl32.dll (5.81.3900.7109)
22.078: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET135.tmp (5.131.2195.7149)
22.078: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\CRYPT32.DLL (5.131.2195.6926)
22.078: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET138.tmp (5.0.2195.7100)
22.078: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\iphlpapi.dll (5.0.2195.7097)
22.078: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET13E.tmp (6.2.8092.0)
22.078: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\mfc42u.dll (6.0.9792.0)
22.094: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET144.tmp (7.0.3790.4341)
22.094: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\msvcrt.dll (6.1.9844.0)
22.110: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET146.tmp (5.0.2195.7060)
22.110: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\ole32.dll (5.0.2195.7059)
22.110: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET14A.tmp (5.0.2195.7284)
22.110: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\rpcrt4.dll (5.0.2195.7281)
22.110: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET14B.tmp (5.1.2600.6175)
22.110: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\schannel.dll (5.1.2195.7213)
22.125: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET14C.tmp (5.0.3900.7160)
22.125: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\shell32.dll (5.0.3900.7155)
22.172: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET14D.tmp (6.0.2800.2014)
22.172: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\shlwapi.dll (5.0.3900.7032)
22.203: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET14E.tmp (5.0.2195.6933)
22.203: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\srvsvc.dll (5.0.2195.6930)
22.235: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET150.tmp (5.0.2195.7138)
22.235: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\user32.dll (5.0.2195.7133)
22.266: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET151.tmp (1.626.6002.22402)
22.266: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\usp10.dll (1.325.2195.6692)
22.266: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET152.tmp (5.0.2161.2)
22.266: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\winmm.dll (5.0.2161.1)
22.266: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET153.tmp (5.0.2195.7136)
22.266: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\winsrv.dll (5.0.2195.7135)
22.281: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET154.tmp (5.0.2134.4)
22.281: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\wtsapi32.dll (5.0.2134.1)
22.297: Source:C:\WINNT\SET155.tmp (5.0.3900.6932)
22.297: Destination:C:\WINNT\explorer.exe (5.0.3700.6690)
22.313: Deleting File: \??\C:\WINNT\SET155.tmp ( incoming is a newer file )
22.313: Source:C:\WINNT\SET15B.tmp (5.0.3900.6932)
22.313: Destination:C:\WINNT\explorer.exe (5.0.3700.6690)
22.328: Deleting File: \??\C:\WINNT\system32\SET134.tmp ( incoming is a newer file )
22.328: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET15C.tmp (5.81.4968.2505)
22.328: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\comctl32.dll (5.81.3900.7109)
22.328: Deleting File: \??\C:\WINNT\system32\SET138.tmp ( incoming is a newer file )
22.328: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET162.tmp (5.0.2195.7100)
22.328: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\iphlpapi.dll (5.0.2195.7097)
22.328: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET163.tmp (5.8.6001.23259)
22.328: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\jscript.dll (5.6.0.8837)
22.344: Deleting File: \??\C:\WINNT\system32\SET14C.tmp ( incoming is a newer file )
22.344: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET169.tmp (5.0.3900.7160)
22.344: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\shell32.dll (5.0.3900.7155)
22.360: Deleting File: \??\C:\WINNT\system32\SET14E.tmp ( incoming is a newer file )
22.360: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET16A.tmp (5.0.2195.6933)
22.360: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\srvsvc.dll (5.0.2195.6930)
22.360: Deleting File: \??\C:\WINNT\system32\SET150.tmp ( incoming is a newer file )
22.360: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET16B.tmp (5.0.2195.7138)
22.360: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\user32.dll (5.0.2195.7133)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET16D.tmp (5.1.2600.6175)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\winhttp.dll (5.1.2600.3490)
22.375: ---- New Information In The Registry ------
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000230_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7135)
22.375: Destination: 
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000231_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7006)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000234_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7397)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000235_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7038)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000237_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7366)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000238_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7280)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000239_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.6974)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000240_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7147)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000242_.tmp.dll (2.40.4532.0)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000243_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.7009)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000244_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.6622)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\_000246_.tmp.dll (5.0.2195.6601)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET15C.tmp (5.81.4968.2505)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\comctl32.dll (5.81.3900.7109)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET135.tmp (5.131.2195.7149)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\CRYPT32.DLL (5.131.2195.6926)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET162.tmp (5.0.2195.7100)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\iphlpapi.dll (5.0.2195.7097)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET13E.tmp (6.2.8092.0)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\mfc42u.dll (6.0.9792.0)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET144.tmp (7.0.3790.4341)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\msvcrt.dll (6.1.9844.0)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET146.tmp (5.0.2195.7060)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\ole32.dll (5.0.2195.7059)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET14A.tmp (5.0.2195.7284)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\rpcrt4.dll (5.0.2195.7281)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET14B.tmp (5.1.2600.6175)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\schannel.dll (5.1.2195.7213)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET169.tmp (5.0.3900.7160)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\shell32.dll (5.0.3900.7155)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET14D.tmp (6.0.2800.2014)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\shlwapi.dll (5.0.3900.7032)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET16A.tmp (5.0.2195.6933)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\srvsvc.dll (5.0.2195.6930)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET16B.tmp (5.0.2195.7138)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\user32.dll (5.0.2195.7133)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET151.tmp (1.626.6002.22402)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\usp10.dll (1.325.2195.6692)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET152.tmp (5.0.2161.2)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\winmm.dll (5.0.2161.1)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET153.tmp (5.0.2195.7136)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\winsrv.dll (5.0.2195.7135)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET154.tmp (5.0.2134.4)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\wtsapi32.dll (5.0.2134.1)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\SET15B.tmp (5.0.3900.6932)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\explorer.exe (5.0.3700.6690)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET163.tmp (5.8.6001.23259)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\jscript.dll (5.6.0.8837)
22.375: Source:C:\WINNT\system32\SET16D.tmp (5.1.2600.6175)
22.375: Destination:C:\WINNT\system32\winhttp.dll (5.1.2600.3490)
23.469: UpdateSpUpdSvcInf: Source [ProcessesToRunAfterReboot] section is empty; nothing to do.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: At least one file operation was delayed; reboot is required.
                              If none are listed below, check above for delayed deletes.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\win32k.sys was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\ntdll.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\kernel32.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\ntldr was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\ntdetect.com was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\jscript.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\winmm.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\winhttp.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\schannel.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\user32.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\shell32.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\explorer.exe was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\comctl32.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\usp10.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\winsrv.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\shlwapi.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\ole32.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\drivers\update.sys was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\crypt32.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\setupapi.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\msvcrt.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\wtsapi32.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\csrsrv.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\drivers\ndproxy.sys was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\mfc42u.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\rpcrt4.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\ws2_32.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\srvsvc.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\drivers\srv.sys was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\samsrv.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\lsasrv.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\kerberos.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\iphlpapi.dll was delayed; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\dnsapi.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\advapi32.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\oleaut32.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\win32k.sys was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\ntoskrnl.exe was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\ntdll.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: IsRebootRequiredForFileQueue: c:\winnt\system32\bootvid.dll was no-delay replaced; reboot is required.
23.469: DoInstallation: A reboot is required to complete the installation of one or more files.
23.469: In Function SetVolatileFlag, line 11789, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2
23.469: In Function SetVolatileFlag, line 11806, RegOpenKeyEx failed with error 0x2
23.469: UpdateSpUpdSvcInf: Source [ProcessesToRunAfterReboot.RebootNotRequired] section is empty; nothing to do.
25.563: RebootNecessary = 1,WizardInput = 1 , DontReboot = 0, ForceRestart = 0

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
I enabled the MagicTrap checking:

[Prerequisite]

condition = AndOp,MagicTrap.Check.Condition

[magictrap.check.condition]

PresentOp = CheckCustom,,mpsyschk.dll,MpSysCheck
 EqualOp = CheckCustom,,mpsyschk.dll,MpSysCheck,,"==",1

It was disabled by mistake. You can compare the update.inf from v3 and v3a if you're interested. Anyway, it's good that the problem has been solved :)

The log is fine. You shouldn't worry about all these errors. You can see the same things in logs of official M$ updates too.

Edited by tomasz86, 24 March 2012 - 06:38 AM.

Posted Image

Lucius

Lucius
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 15-March 12
Nice work man, I starting to test software that will only work on XP and up to see if it will run on the modified kernal. So far I Sumatra PDF 1.9 is working previously not working. http://blog.kowalczy...pdf-viewer.html

Opera 11.61 is working!!!

Edited by Lucius, 24 March 2012 - 07:20 AM.

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
Opera is compatible with Windows 2000 by default :angel
Posted Image

tomasz86

tomasz86

www.windows2000.tk

• 2,520 posts
  • Joined 27-November 10
I have added UURollup v4 (ENU) & v3a (Global).

In the ENU version there are two new files from BWC kernel added (psapi.dll & userenv.dll) and one updated (crypt32.dll). I've also integrated one more UU (978706-v2; thanks M2GD for reminding me about this one). I've also removed some unnecessary catalog files and slimmed down the update.inf file - it should now install a little faster than before.

In case of the Global one I've just removed CATs and worked on the update.inf so you don't really need to install it if you've already installed the v3 version.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users