There are two main advantages of using this pack:
1. You don't have to slipstream two DX9 updates separately (975560 & 975562).
2. DX Gaming from June 2010 is not officially available for Windows 2000.
Below you can see full list of files included in each update:
DX9.0c Full Pack (Standard)
directx_9c-W2KFP_redist.exe (13.52 MB)
DX9.0c Full Pack (Gaming)
directx_Jun2010-W2KFP_redist.exe (60.86 MB)
You must slipstream either UURollup (ENU) or WB kernel or BWC kernel together with DX9.0c Full Pack (Gaming). Use the HF folder in HFSLIP.
Features & Technical Information:
- June 2010 release modified in order to make slipstreaming in Win2k possible
- .dll files from the two updates were directly copied into DX source .cab files
- should be slipstreamed from HF folder
- cannot be installed manually (DX installer is not included)
- don't use both versions at the same time
I hope you find it useful
This post has been edited by tomasz86: 30 July 2012 - 11:52 AM