Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Nero 10.5 and IDrive?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Orsi

Orsi

Hasta la Windows Vista, baby

• PipPip
  • 268 posts
Its driving me crazy...
I know that Nero can be installed with the /s /v"/qn" and IDrive with /VERYSILENT /SP- switch, although Nero shows that **** Ask Toolbar license agreement and IDrive app launches after its installed.

Is there anyway to avoid these things?
I tried to build a Nero's custom setup but it didnt worked for me... :(

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

allen2

allen2

Not really Newbie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
You could extract the whole package and remove the unwanted toolbar and idrive ( They are in the Prerequisite folder as i remember ). The whole package is about 400MB compressed but once uncompressed it is 1.8GB so you might need to re-compress it after cleaning.

Orsi

Orsi

Hasta la Windows Vista, baby

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

You could extract the whole package and remove the unwanted toolbar and idrive ( They are in the Prerequisite folder as i remember ). The whole package is about 400MB compressed but once uncompressed it is 1.8GB so you might need to re-compress it after cleaning.

How to re-compress it and make it work as before (without the toolbar)?

idrive is a different software - not related to nero. Im trying to find a way to avoid its launch

RTK999

RTK999

• 40 posts

How to re-compress it and make it work as before (without the toolbar)?

idrive is a different software - not related to nero. Im trying to find a way to avoid its launch

you can follow some instructions about nero here:

http://www.msfn.org/...__1#entry954413

and here:

http://www.msfn.org/...__1#entry960511

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN