Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

install from HFSLIP/SOURCESS folder?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Molecule

Molecule

• PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Joined 11-November 05
after hfslip slipstreas a new source, is it possible to do an unattended setup to a new HDD from there

hdd-0 part-1 primary = C: (old drive)
hdd-1 part-1 primary = D: (new drive)
hdd-0 par-2 logical = E: (old drive)
hdd-1 part-2 logical = F: (new drive)

HFSLIP is on root of E:

I'd like to fresh install to new hdd D: (without destroying old C!, just in case)

I've got winnt.sif to compelte an unattend install from 2K CD and a floppie

I'd like to know if its possible to install from HFSLIP\SOURCESS
rename winnt.sif to unattend.txt and put it ?somewhere (I386?)

main thing is to force setup to install unattended to the second HDD? (preformatted and partitioned)

would sure make testing go easier and faster than burning an iso or two for each trial build

still learning ...

thanks ...
can the platonic solids be constructed by gaussian modulation of rotational action, rotational action itself being an artifact of intersection of two sphaeric actions--the tetrahedron for example

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jinjou

jinjou

• 18 posts
  • Joined 12-July 10

would sure make testing go easier and faster than burning an iso or two for each trial build

Since you suggest you're only experimenting, is there any reason why you wouldn't use a virtual machine?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users