Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Amy Winehouse!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

gUiTaR_mIkE

gUiTaR_mIkE

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Joined 29-April 09
Dead @ 27 - sad but not really a surprise.
Mike :)

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

dencorso

dencorso

Iuvat plus qui nihil obstat

• Supervisor
  • 5,931 posts
  • Joined 07-April 07

Donator

May she RIP.

cluberti

cluberti

Gustatus similis pullus

• Supervisor
  • 11,252 posts
  • Joined 09-September 01
Never speak ill of the dead is a good motto to live by. It's not shocking given her lifestyle while alive, but it is sad to see someone die before their time, so to speak.
MCTS Windows Internals, MCITP Server 2008 EA, MCTS MDT/BDD, MCSE/MCSA Server 2003, Server 2012, Windows 8
--------------------
Please read the rules before posting!
Please consider donating to MSFN to keep it up and running!

lapetite66

lapetite66

Junior

• Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 06-April 11
It's such a shame because Amy was very talented.

I know the point is moot as of now since she is dead, but I wonder about the people in Amy's life. It seems to be the same old situation that the people surrounding her were more inclined to bask in her success but less inclined to encourage Amy to get the help she needed.

Yeah, I know that a person has to hit rock bottom and that person has to REALLY want to get help for themselves but were talking about someone in the throes of addiction. Some people can find the strength to ask for help but others need a big push. Personally, I think that if she had people in her life that really cared they would have insisted that she get help and maybe even taken drastic steps to insure that she got the help she needed. :(

I hope that Amy has finally found peace that she couldn't find in life.

Rest in Peace Amy.

Edited by lapetite66, 25 July 2011 - 07:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users