Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

KernelEx - Call for support

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

LoneCrusader

LoneCrusader

Resistere pro causa resistentiam.

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 813 posts
  • Joined 11-May 09

Donator

This just ensures me that I did a good thing by leaving the 9x scene. People are so angry and disrespectful for your work that it's actually a pain to read all that stuff. You got all the system enhancements for free and open sourced and I never asked for money. What do I get in return? Swears, disrespect. And all that not for the first time...
What I've learned is that people shouldn't receive anything for free because then they don't respect the stuff they get.
Sad but true.

I can assure you that people like Hu$tle do not speak for me, or the greater part of this community.

There's always going to be some immature id!ot who thinks you have nothing better to do than sit around and worry about what they want. For every one like him, I'll bet there are ten happy users out there who respect you and appreciate your work. :thumbup

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

zuko1

zuko1

Junior

• Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 15-December 06
Il second that xeno 86. U have my full respect & gratitude for all your hard work over the years. God bless you.

coolman

coolman

Junior

• Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Joined 02-November 12

This just ensures me that I did a good thing by leaving the 9x scene. People are so angry and disrespectful for your work that it's actually a pain to read all that stuff. You got all the system enhancements for free and open sourced and I never asked for money. What do I get in return? Swears, disrespect. And all that not for the first time...
What I've learned is that people shouldn't receive anything for free because then they don't respect the stuff they get.
Sad but true.

There will always be people like Hu$tle. All people have fans and haters. You should just ignore the haters, and focus on the people that are showing respect towards your work. I honestly think you have done great with KernelEx all these years and many of us are very happy with your work. I just have to say, thank you for everything.

Edited by coolman, 21 February 2013 - 01:50 AM.

Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.
Oh blah, blah, blah, your needs!

MiKl

MiKl

• PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Joined 01-December 11

Sad but true.

Hi Xeno86, as you can see this person was thankfully banned immediately by the mods !! And I hope that you still will be interested to assist Leyok a little bit in starting improving KernelEx.
And thank you very much for this amazing app !!!

loblo

loblo

Oldbie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts
  • Joined 12-January 10

Sad but true.

Don't think for a second that because an as***** posts garbage like that this reflects the general attitude around here concerning your wonderfull gift to the 98/ME community which I personally cannot be thankfull enough for.

It's a bit sad however that you seem so bitter about such rare and isolated events that you're glad of having left us... I am sure you've received more kudos, thanks and praise around here than swears and disrespect by a large proportion.

We love you, you and what you've done for this community, xeno, no mistake about it. :wub:

:hello:

Leyok

Leyok

• 40 posts
  • Joined 18-November 12

Sad but true.

You did a great job for KernelEx, all my respect. Coolman is right, you should not run away from these haters, they're just jealous of the work you did and want you to get p***ed off.

schwups

schwups

schwups

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Joined 11-November 09
KernelEX is real joy and pleasure. Thanks Xeno  :thumbup

rainyd

rainyd

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Joined 04-April 05
Xeno, I'm very much sure that majority of members here have greatly appreciated the incredible effort you've put into KeX project. :thumbup

And I hope that you still will be interested to assist Leyok a little bit in starting improving KernelEx.

I hope so too!

Steven W

Steven W

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Joined 02-June 06

Xeno, I'm very much sure that majority of members here have greatly appreciated the incredible effort you've put into KeX project. :thumbup

Amen!

Tihiy

Tihiy

the creator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts
  • Joined 19-November 04

Donator

As the second part of KernelEx brain, I fully support Leyok and applaud to his effort.
I wish all the scattered work around the board with KernelEx extensions would be merged into new version.

If you need my guidance about API and compatibility, feel free to contact me.

dencorso

dencorso

Iuvat plus qui nihil obstat

• Supervisor
  • 5,969 posts
  • Joined 07-April 07

Donator

I have been trying to compile the NSIS Installer (Kernelex.nsi) for a while now, but ...

No. Not here. Moved to the proper thread. Please pay attention where you post.

cure

cure

Junior

• Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 25-October 06

Xeno86,

Thank you. This is the project that just keeps giving. Wonderful work. My old Thinkpad continued to be relevant because of your great work.

cure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users