custom avatars and signatures

yes, jaclaz, i knew that you weren't making a derogatory pun with "boar".

since i knew that you won the Italian "Sweetheart of the Year" award, which started in 2008, for the years

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, and 2014.

Unfortunately for you, Pee Wee Herman, who has dual American and Italian citizenships, won the award in 2012.

I live in rural West Virginia, USA, where deer are a big problem for motorists -- especially at night.

At all times of the year, you always see deer carcasses on the side of the road(s).

My next-door neighbor hit a deer at night with his BMW, and it broke his windshield, and tore off his front fender.

The great thing about living in a rural area is that I often see, up close, packs of 4 or 5 white-tail deer moseying across my front yard.

But I'm puzzled by the fact that they *all* have their white tails sticking straight up in the air, in the frigid cold of the winter time.

That is, they don't cover their hiney-holes with their tails in that extremely cold weather.

As you know, Albert Einstein *unsuccessfully* tried to expain this phenomenon in his Unified Field Theory.

Do you have an explanation for this white-tail-deer behavior?

Thanks in advance for the edification,

Benny

Skippy

Larry

Benny

Skippy

Larry

Edited by larryb123456

I live in rural West Virginia, USA, where deer are a big problem for motorists -- especially at night.

At all times of the year, you always see deer carcasses on the side of the road(s).

I thought Roadkill cuisine was rather common :unsure: :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadkill_cuisine

particularly in West Virginia:

http://pccocwv.com/roadkill

jaclaz

Yes, jaclaz, Roadkill Cuisine is what I subsist on *entirely*, but I did not want to mention that, because you might have thought that I was an uncouth redneck.
I always try to hit, and kill, with my car, deer, moose, bear, elk, armadillos, raccoons, skunks, and birds.
But the tastiest road-kill cuisine is kangaroo, which is indigenous to West Virginia, and only found here, in this state, and *nowhere else*, as you probably know.
Once, when driving down the road, I spotted a big squirrel up in a tree. Well, I immediately drove off the road, hit the tree, drove up the tree, and killed the squirrel. It totally wrecked my Lamborghini, and I had to spend two months in the hospital recovering from my injuries, but it was well worth it, because, as you might know, squirrel *eyebrows* make the tastiest-of-the-tastiest of the roadkill cuisine.
But I never hit a chicken, because I have great reverence for the "Why did the chicken cross the road?" jokes, and I sense that it is Divine Will's dictate that I should let the chicken go ahead and *cross the road*.
But the main reason I never hit a chicken is that they have an extremely fowl foul-tasting meat. That's why *no one* ever, ever eats chicken meat. The thought of eating chicken meat thoroughly disgusts me. UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!!
And one day, some drunk Italian ran over, and killed, my dear pet opossum:

z_Dead_Opossum.jpg
Larry
That's my name.
Not the name of the opossum.

His name is "Squishy",

as you can clearly see,

if you closely examine his tattoo,

which is located on the underside of his tail.

I miss you so, so, so, so much, my dear Squishy!!!
RIP
But, nevertheless, I plan to cook him and enter him in "The Autumn Harvest Festival and West Virginia Roadkill Cook-off".

A sincere question: If I eat my dear Squishy, will that turn me into a zombie?

I thought Roadkill cuisine was rather common :unsure: :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadkill_cuisine

particularly in West Virginia:

http://pccocwv.com/roadkill

jaclaz

Dont mean to intersect your conversation :ph34r: but this might also help prove your point. http://gawker.com/this-is-how-you-prepare-and-eat-roadkill-according-to-829480236 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zroo4VfdE5Y , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhHh47a04-s . Only difference is the state :P

First, Flasche, on this thread you don't hafta worry about intersectin' NOTHIN'

Thanks for sharing your videos. They were great and funny.

Honey Boo Boo is, indeed, a charmer.

It appears that Honey Boo Boo's mother has gorged herself on many, many, many, too many roadkill feasts.

If Honey Boo Boo would happen to be standing in the road, and got hit and killed by a Mack TruckTM......

well, I have 2 very serious questions:

#1 -- would the Boo Boo family chop her up, cook her, mix her with Van Camp's Pork and BeansTM, and eat her?

#2 -- if the Boo Boo family did eat Honey Boo Boo, would they all turn into zombies?

In addition, is the following proposition true or false:

z_pork_and_beans.jpg + Honey Boo Boo = yummy roadkill feast

???????????????????????????????????

Larry

Edited by larryb123456

@Flasche:

Since I don't know you very well, can you prove that you are human and not a spambot?

Follow the qualifying-question instructions below.

If you don't know the answer, simply refresh the page to get a new question.

GOTCHA!!!

(lol)

Seriously, if you don't know the answer, just ask jaclaz,

because he *always* brags that he knows EVERYTHING.

z_question.jpg

Well, I worked out the solution to the math question in my last post (and I double-checked it four times).

My solution is:

"Rumpelstiltskin"

But you have to do a triple Laplace Transform and a Fourier Series waveform analysis coupled with a string-theory dipsy-doodle to convert my answer to a number.

Let's see who is able to get the CORRECT ANSWER the quickest.

The prize: a big ego boost on MSFN.

Larry

Edited by larryb123456

Well, it has been exactly 6 months since I made my last post, in which I presented a (very simple) differential equation to solve:

[d/dx f(x)] = ?, evaluated at x = 2pi.

But no won was able to provide the correct solution,

except me,

who showed the correct solution, 0, below my name-designator, Larry.

So, I guess I get the prize, which is mentioned in my last post.

This prize is, indeed, a very great honor, and I'll cherish it forever.

This prize is almost as great as the prize I won 8 years ago:

I finished in 12 th place in the fifty-yard dash in the Special OlympicsTM and got a very pretty ribbon.

(There were only 12 contestants in the race, but I still feel very honored.)

Larry

Edited by larryb123456

Howdy Larry

Is there any way you can make me a new sig? Whatever it is, can you please add the "Joy Bottle" to it?

I already made one but it sucks... I'll post it later in my sig thread. right now i gonna nap. Catch you later.