custom avatars and signatures

Since jaclaz went on and on and on and on about how much he admired and respected The Incredible Hulk
and how he and The Hulk are BFF
and how they used to skateboard together when The Hulk visited Italy
and how he was the one who taught The Hulk to make that evil-looking face when he got mad
and how they used to pull the wings off flies when they were kids
and how they used to burn ants with magnifying glasses once they became adults
and how jaclaz said he used to know Julius Caesar personally
and how jaclaz always used to beat The Hulk at arm wrestling
and how jaclaz used to shave the hair off The Hulk's back for him
and how they once won the all-Italia frisbee championship
and how, back in the 17th century, they were the ones who invented calculus..........and not Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz
and how...............................

z_jaclaz.jpg
sorry
jaclaz always puts me to sleep with his incessant droning on and on about the exploits of The Hulk and him
so,

I decided to collect together some userbars I've made about The Incredible Hulk, hoping that they would occupy jaclaz's imagination to the extent that he just might stop rambling on and on and on and on and on and on about the Hulk:

z1_Hulk.gif

z2_Hulk.gif

z3_Hulk.gif

the reason i be so ignorant super smart be in a yowserbar me jest made:

z_super_smart.gif

fer thine elucidation:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yowser

using "yowser" in a sintence:

"Yowser!!! I just sat down on a tack, and my butt be sore."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/elucidation

using "elucidation" in a sentence of 40 years in prison:

"So much is unresolved along the way that a violent minute of elucidation at the end produces some confusion."

BTW, "Unresolved-Confusion" be mein middle name.

And my sister's name be "Violet Elucidation".

like in this picture:

z_Violet_flower_2007_4.jpg

purgamentum init, exit purgamentum

Edited by larryb123456

• 3 weeks later...
This post directly relates to my post at http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/5150-what-are-you-listening-to/?p=1073002, which discusses the TWERK and the profound effect that dance had on the lives of bphlpt and jaclaz. But I forgot to mention that dencorso was supposed to be in the group, but bphlpt and jaclaz kicked him out, because he was a much better TWERKer than they were, and they didn't want dencorso to show them up with his fantastic TWERK moves and make them look bad in the process. You see, dencorso learned how to TWERK by attending Carnival in Rio year after year.
Oops, got distracted and my space-satellite train of thought fell out of orbit and just crashed into the Aegean Sea.
To continue:

Miley Cyrus is the present-day Queen of the TWERK. In 2013, she was recognized as the "Artist of the Year" by MTV. I'm really a big fan of hers, and I recently made two userbars honoring her:

miley1.gif

miley2.gif

Today, Pee Wee Herman was appointed to fill a position in Barack Obama's cabinet -- as Secretary of Mystical Endeavors -- a just-recently-created post.
Mr. Herman replaces the former holder of the office, Howdy Doody, who became totally paralyzed when one of the strings connected to his lower back broke, thereby rendering him unable to perform his duties.
Mr. Herman just barely received enough votes in the Senate confirmation process.
The vote tally: 50 - 49, with Joe Manchin, Democrat from West Virginia, refusing to vote because he felt that Mr. Herman would bring "just too much intelligence" to the post.
Furthermore, Mr. Manchin emphatically stated that "As everyone knows, it is the function of the Government to totally mess up everything, and Mr. Herman, who never messes up anything, just wouldn't be complimentary to the Government's mission."
At the induction ceremony, when President Obama welcomed Pee Wee to his new office and said, "You are a fine, superb, outstanding Homo Sapien", Pee Wee had only three comments:
#1 -- "Infinity"
#2 -- "I know you are, but what am I?"
#3 -- "What's a Homo Sapien?"

So, to celebrate this auspicious occasion, I'm presenting a userbar I made a long time ago, to honor Pee Wee Herman.

I think I've shown this userbar before on MSFN, but I feel, in light of these recent developments, that it deserves to be shown again.

My cup runneth over with joy, given the knowledge of Pee Wee Herman's latest triumph.

Pee_Wee_Herman.gif

Edited by larryb123456

In my last post, I presented my "I am spaced out" userbar.
I got to thinking that this image might (?) make a good signature for LostInSpace2012.
So, I saved one of the frames in the animation, as shown here:
z_I_AM_SPACED_OUT_23.png
Of course, LostInSpace2012 can resize it as he so wishes -- that is, if he wants to use it.
I made an avatar for LostInSpace2012 that kinda goes along with the above signature:
z_van_Gogh.jpg
To arrive at this image, I manipulated one of Vincent van Gogh's famous self-portraits.
Van Gogh was, indeed, a tortured "spaced out" -- (but in a good way, IMO) -- artistic soul, who achieved *much*, in spite of his problems.
I'd be honored if LostInSpace2012 would at least "try out" this signature and avatar for a while, to see how he likes it.
And I'd be infinitely honored if he would decide to keep the pair indefinitely.
Larry

Vincent van Gogh quotes:

“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.”

“It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.”

“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”

“There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.”

“I would rather die of passion than of boredom.”

“I put my heart and soul into my work, and I have lost my mind in the process.”

“A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke.”

“I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.”

Edited by larryb123456

Thanks, LostInSpace2012.

Why don't you take a picture of yourself doing your Pee Wee impersonation

and put the pic on an interstellar background

and make that your signature?

I think that would be great!!!

I really like the way Vincent looks in your avatar.

And the phrase above him reads "Advanced Member".

That's so apropos.

He was certainly advanced artistically for his time, wasn't he?

It's a shame that he couldn't have been appreciated for his art while he was alive.

He was such a tortured soul.

We all can learn so much from him, in the way he managed to triumph over such adversity and remain so spiritual in the process.

Of course, just use the avatar for as long as you feel like it.

You don't have to use it forever.

I think you made the right decision to not use the "I am spaced out" image.

Larry

Thanks, LostInSpace2012,

for sending me the picture of you doing your Pee Wee Herman impression.

You were correct.

You do an excellent impression.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear that the image was of Pee Wee, himself.

So, I took your picture and quickly made an image -- MSFN maximum signature size, 380x100 px:

z_lost_in_space_too.jpg

So, do whatever you want with the image.

As a suggestion: if you tie a string to it, and take it outside on a windy day, you'll find that it makes a great kite.

Larry

You're very welcome, LostInSpace2012.

On many forums there are a lot of GEEKS.

But certainly not on MSFN.

But in case there are a couple of GEEKS here,

and if they are wondering how they evolved into this mindset,

this userbar will provide the answer:

z_Geek.gif

Added in Edit
Quotes that GEEKS might appreciate:

“Geeky people often have. . . . .a mind with its own heartbeat.”
Garret Freymann-Weyr

“Unruly geeks change the world.”
Alexandra Robbins
"There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't."
Unknown

"I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user-friendly."
T-shirt
"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Unknown
"I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code."
Unknown
"When life gives you questions, Google has answers."
A. J. Carpio

"Better to be a nerd than one of the herd."
Mandy Hale
"Everyone's a nerd inside. I don't care how cool you are."
Channing Tatum
NERD
"One whose unbridled passion for something defines who they are as a person, without fear of other people's judgement."
Zachary Levi
Edited by larryb123456