custom avatars and signatures

In my avatar, I've been hiding behind the white mask of anonymity, where no one can see me as I truly am, in the way that I look in person, living in a fantasy in my own little nasty world.

So, for the first time ever, I'm going to strip away that mask to show the world how I actually look, naked and afraid to ever fantasize, always having an extremely objective grip on Reality.

Here's larryb123456 unmasked:

Finisy_unmasked.jpg

As usual, please keep your opinions to yourself, because I don't have the slightest interest in them, and just go on about your business, as long as it isn't funny business,

because then you'd be encroaching on my territory.

finis

Shame, shame ,shame on you, bptzxbpt!

Can't you follow directions?

What part of "keep your opinions to yourself, because I don't have the slightest interest in them" did you not understand?

I think you're just inciting me to show more of my ignorance brilliance stupidity nonsense incomprehension nastiness unawareness inexperience nastiness uneducatedness mindless unconversantness Lochness witless unschooledness  nastiness unculturedness nessnessnessnessnessness.....[fill in your own term here, 'cause I ain't got time for this nonsense].

But I ain't gonna fall for your evil scheme, so I'm not gonna make this post.

If anything is appearing before your eyes now, it's because you are living in a fantasy in your own little nasty world!

Cheerios and Retards

finis

I made this graphic to honor my friend ROTS

[proof: http://www.msfn.org/board/user/362362-rots/, and it seems that I'm his only friend, BTW, and why?, I have no idea.]

whom I admire for his linguistic poetry describing his viewpoints and his courage to forge ahead in his expositories

in the midst of all that ......................... love he often gets from other MSFN members.

For the background on this graphic, I chose a tsunami.

Why? It just seemed appropriate for some reason,

and I chose not to delve too deeply into the possible implications.

http://postimage.org/'>ROTSA_RUCK.jpg

That's in Japanese, BTW.

Translated into English, it reads:

Lots,

Lots,

Lotsa

Luck !!!

finis,

which is poetry-speak for: "Let's wrap this sh*t up, and get the hell outta Dodge!"

Edited by larryb123456

bptzxbpt, you've finally goaded me into providing a picture of myself, so that your extreme curiosity in this area will be satiated. If you don't know what that word means, either look it up yourself or remain clueless. I don't have time to educate you. After all, I made your avatar and the present version of your signature. Ain't that enough of my valuable time for you to waste?

The reason I haven't posted the true photo of myself is that you'd see it and indubitibly realize that I'm much better looking than you. I know there's no doubt about that. I know that you think you look like Adonis and you pay your wife exorbitant sums of money each month to call you that and to stroke your humongous ego. But it's now time to face Reality, and know the truth that you ain't as handsome as I am. My picture below proves that. So, grow up, bptzxbpt, and quit living in a fantasy in your own little nasty world.

Larry.jpg

finis

If you don't know what finis means, see my elucidation at the end of my last post.

final finis

If you think the above line is repetitively redundant in its repetitivity and redundancy, then you are [fill in your own word here, 'cause I ain't got time for this nonsense].

final terminating finis

Edited by larryb123456

@jaclaz;

In my earlier post at http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/152748-custom-avatars-and-signatures/?p=1092023, I stated, in my description of how I loathe love your sh*tty witty commentary:
When it comes to humidor, I am your student, always saying, " Yes, my Italian master, I truly dig what you be sayin' " !!!

A pictorial representation of my dislike and total disgust gratitude for our unfortunate and miserable wonderful relationship is given below:

jaclaz_Larry.gif

Finis

P.S. LOL........Oops, spelled it backwards!........2nd try: LOL........I got it right that time!........and that makes me very happy!

Final Terminating Finis

Edited by larryb123456

This post is a follow-up to my last post concerning my Italian fiend friend, jaclaz, who likes animated GIFs.

I made this simple 10-frame animation from the one in my last post.

On the right side, I simply horizontally flipped the frames of the emoticon on the left side.

In the middle I used an image of an explosion that I found online and modified.

And I made the explosion image visible just in every other frame to make it appear more like it was an actual explosion.

My idea was to give a little visual interpretation to the concept of two people having difficulty communicating, as if they lived in two parallel universes.

Hence the reversed "Yes!", reading "!seY".

As for the text in the middle, I have absolutely no idea what it means.

Pee Wee Herman, Howdy Doody, and Mickey Mouse thought it up in a joint confab, and since I always follow all of their directions, I added it, without questioning their wisdumb.

singularity_in_the_spacetime_continuum.g

Finis

Edited by larryb123456

We all have people in our lives who sometimes upset us greatly. In my case, it's my Italian fiend friend, jaclaz. I wish he could be more like his pet aardvark, Mussolini, who is always in a very pleasant mood, especially when I feed him a can of Alpo. Perhaps I should feed jaclaz a can of Alpo every now and then. The thought of that makes me smile.

But I digress. I know you all are shocked, because that's the first time you have witnessed that.

To stumble continue onward:

I made a little flag apropos to those [in our lives who sometimes upset us greatly.] Note: So that you can understand your feeling of deja vu, I bracketed the phrase from my first paragraph that is causing that feeling in you, if, indeed, you have any feelings. But I highly doubt that since this is a web site for computer geeks.

To stumble continue onward, in a deja vu again kind of mindset:

I made a little flag apropos to those [in our lives who sometimes upset us greatly]:

Flag.jpg

I based it on the U.S. flag. It has 7 red stripes and the "star field" terminates at the bottom of the 4th red stripe, just like in the U.S. flag. But I made the colors a little disgusting. Why? Because I felt like it! Case closed on that! If you have any criticisms relating to the fact that the star field doesn't have 50 emoticons or that the aspect ratio doesn't match that of the U.S. flag, please keep those criticisms to yourself, because I absolutely don't care about anything you might have to say. I have made this statement to you many times before, as you well know. Just leave me alone to suffer, in torment, along with my fiend, bphlpt, living in a fantasy in my own little nasty world. Thanks in advance.

Finis

Added in Edit: I just want to add to this post, three acronyms: LOL, LOL, LOL, which stand for, respectively,

Laughing Out Loud

Lots Of Love

Lvdbgjuresgtfbnut Ogbhyfdrvbjukihfrdsed Lmkjsxzsfvbgjijgdnbvgjihrfnhjkifrdetsdcvghnjy

Final Terminating Finis

Edited by larryb123456

• 3 weeks later...

I made a YouTube channel cover art for a friend, and he uploaded it at https://www.youtube....er/xXLino2011Xx

Here is the complete graphic I made, and you can see it in a larger size here: http://s1.postimg.or...33/Version2.jpg

Complete details are given in the post I just made at http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/173334-how-do-i-move-a-photoshop-layer-12-pixel/?p=1093814

Version2.jpg

Today, I Googled my name, Larry, just to see what would pop up. I was very gratified to see that the dictionary definition of "larry" was totally correct and 100% accurate in all the important particulars:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=larry

I fully suspect that my friends fiends dencorso, bptzxbpt, and jaclaz will not accept this definition.

Why? They're just jealous, that's all.

Finis

Terminating Finis

Final Terminating Finis

Final Terminating Finality Finis

Ultimate Final Terminating Finality Finis

Absolute Ultimate Final Terminating Finality Finis

Infinite Absolute Ultimate Final Terminating Finality Finis

Infinity-To-The-Infinity-Power Infinite Absolute Ultimate Final Terminating Finality Finis

• 1 year later...

Hello, everyone:

This post, made today, February 6, 2016 and my last post in this thread, made exactly one year ago, on February 6, 2015, bracket a time span of exactly one year.

The union of this post and my last post, then, to me, represents something of an art performance, in that it denotes and characterizes an aspect of the nebulous -- (collectively-agreed-upon objective in nature, while being mysteriously individually experientially subjective in nature) -- concept of "time."

Thank you all for being part of my art performance by not posting anything on this thread that would lead to my responding and thereby terminating my art performance before I had planned to end it, today, February 6, 2016.

Sincerely,

Larry, AKA larryb123456

A simple graphic I made to celebrate the completion of my one-year-long art performance:

MSFN_org_art_perfornance.jpg

Sources for images:

https://tribesofcreation.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/grand_universe_by_antifan_real1.jpg

https://nazyusa.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/stopwatch.png?w=472&h=200

Edited by larryb123456