Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

custom avatars and signatures

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
708 replies to this topic

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

But if you plan to take my images and "work with them yourself" to produce "who knows what", I'd have to respectfully withdraw my offer.

OK, we best nix the idea of my avy & sig, I wouldn't want to make you upset should I forget the stipulation on using your artwork.

Well, I guess I might have been a tad "cranky" -- (from lack of sleep, probably) -- when I made that rather *harsh* "pronouncement".

I would like to make something for you, though.
(I feel so much better if I have a *specific* PS project to work on. If I don't, I feel a little "depressed".)
Can we reach a COMPROMISE ?
On MSFN let us keep the image (if you like it, of course) *exactly*, *exactly*, *exactly*, ..."infinity" (as Pee-Wee Herman would say) as it is in our agreed-upon final version -- and don't change it, unless *we* agree to change it.

I don't care one iota what you do with the images on your other forums -- since I'll never see them -- and I'd be happy to save the images for you in the PNG format so that you could WORK with them. I really wouldn't care if you "manipulated" -- i.e., "ruined" -- the images until they "stunk to high heaven" -- so *bad* even that the police brought cadaver dogs to your house to find the source of the STINK. ( lol )

Certainly -- I would hope -- you would not forget the stipulation on using my artwork JUST ON MSFN. I mean -- it's just one site to "remember". Go *wild* on your other sites if you want. (I sure hope a cadaver dog doesn't bite you !)

Please discuss this with me regardless of whether or not you want me to come up with some signatures:
When you say "guitar and amp", I really don't get a feel for your musical *tastes* or preferences. I mean, guitars and amps are used in music from Christian Rock all the way through Heavy Metal Metallica, for example, and beyond. What are some of your favorite bands, and I can check them out on YouTube.

Thanks -- as I said, I hope we can reach the "compromise". If not, it's no biggie.

new_MSFN_static_signature.jpg

" What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality."  Plutarch

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

gUiTaR_mIkE

gUiTaR_mIkE

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

Please discuss this with me regardless of whether or not you want me to come up with some signatures:

...not much to discuss, the usage policy regarding your work is reasonable and well within your right, the use restriction should have been put in the first post though, I wouldn't have bothered getting involved had I known. I don't need a sig and a stock avatar is fine for now, if I need more I can break out Inkscape and give it a go :blink:

What you might do is create a set of avatars and sigs with a technical slant that complement MSFN, maybe avatars highlighting the various OSes - 98 thru 7, then invite members to take a look, just mention the usage policy in a license agreement so there's no misunderstanding from the get-go. There are projects here that may be interested in a logo or icon - who knows - that's all I have.
Mike :)

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

Thanks for taking time to respond, gUiTaR_mIkE.

the usage policy regarding your work is reasonable and well within your right, the use restriction should have been put in the first post though, I wouldn't have bothered getting involved had I known.

You are so correct.

When I made the first post on this thread, as I stated, my primary objective was to improve my Photoshop skills by working on *specific* projects. I just wanted to immerse myself in "art projects", for I truly enjoy them.

I offered to make *custom* avatars and signatures to suit the *tastes* of forum members. As I said, I would respond to feedback on the developing images and adjust them so that they would wind up being just what the forum member wanted. I never anticipated that once someone had the *perfect signature that totally suited his tastes*, that he would want to change it on his own.

In the spare time that I've had, I've worked on your gUiTaR_mIkE signature (with a *very nice* sine wave effect) to have it show up on MSFN similar to the "bookmark social" logo at http://www.bookmarksocial.com/ as I had originally discussed. This project is very easy to do. Just a little "tweaking" is called for.

I would *very much* like to give you this signature in the PNG format (with variations, etc.) for you to use -- restriction free -- on MSFN or anywhere else. I should have it for you in a couple of days.

What I'd like to do is HOST the images and provide links for you to download the images from the 'net. This approach would accomplish 2 things for me: # 1) other forum members could look at the images and give me feedback on how to improve them, etc.; and # 2) I would have a documented record of *my creation* -- i.e., "my version" -- in case you wanted to change the image on MSFN (as I said, I'd be happy to make any changes you wanted, but if you wanted to make your own changes, feel free to do so).

gUiTaR_mIkE, our exchanges have been very beneficial to me in that they *clarified* in my mind what is of *primary importance* to me -- doing art. As long as I can HOST my versions online, I don't need a "use restriction", as you called it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me try to summarize and make clear to everyone what I want to achieve here. I will work with you -- in a collaborative manner -- to develop an avatar and/or signature that *totally* satisfies you. I will respond to your feedback and alter the images to try to get them closer to *your version* of perfection -- for however long it takes. The developing images will be HOSTED online, and I'll provide links so that they can be viewed on MSFN and downloaded from the 'net by you. THERE WILL BE NO "USE RESTRICTIONS" WHATSOEVER FOR ANY OF THESE HOSTED IMAGES. FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD THEM AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH THEM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also going to put this statement right at the beginning of Post # 1 in this thread.

Respectfully submitted, Larry

Edited by larryb123456, 05 August 2011 - 06:42 AM.

CoffeeFiend

CoffeeFiend

Coffee Aficionado

• Super Moderator
  • 5,399 posts

Well, CoffeeFiend, don't you and gUiTaR_mIkE wish that you lived in the "technological" Stone Age like me ?

XP is already pretty close to the stone age IMO. Going back to Vista is tolerable (mainly it's missing the new must-have taskbar) but I truly don't care for XP anymore. Same story for Photoshop almost. While the CS5.5 suite brings essentially nothing to Photoshop, CS5 is still very nice and CS4 is alright. CS3 though is already a very big step behind, and I'd rather never have to use anything older.

Oh yeah. Here's a tease for the painter in you. A quick screenshot of the brush option palettes from Corel Painter 12 (there are more options beyond those):
Posted Image
There's hundreds of existing brushes from all kinds of different media types and you can easily create new and very cool variants based on them.

Oh, and don't worry about double posts, we just delete 'em, no biggie.

Edit: no, sorry. I'm not sharing personal work over a forum. Call me paranoid... Not that I'm a great painter or anything (far from it)
Coffee: \ˈkȯ-fē, ˈkä-\. noun. Heaven in a cup. Life's only treasure. The meaning of life. Kaffee ist wunderbar. C8H10N4O2 FTW.

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

Oh yeah. Here's a tease for the painter in you. A quick screenshot of the brush option palettes from Corel Painter 12 (there are more options beyond those):

[URL=http://i.imgur.com/6lQCf.png][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6lQCfl.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
There's hundreds of existing brushes from all kinds of different media types and you can easily create new and very cool variants based on them.

It's hard to believe the number of options. With so many options, I could *totally ruin* an image in no time flat ( lol ). I know that one could use the brush options alone to create a totally abstract picture or in conjunction with the face of a georgeous model, for example. I recall seeing a tutorial where someone started with a woman's face and -- layer by layer -- added "speckles", subtle "lines of paint", other brush effects, etc., etc., and arrived at a truly great image. I think he used a couple of hundred layers. (I wish I had saved the link.)

CoffeeFiend, do you have some links to examples of your work done using brush effects alone or in conjunction with an image ? (Also any other examples.) I'd truly love to see them.

Thanks

Edited by larryb123456, 05 August 2011 - 04:26 PM.

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

CoffeeFiend, do you have some links to examples of your work done using brush effects alone or in conjunction with an image ? (Also any other examples.) I'd truly love to see them.

Edit: no, sorry. I'm not sharing personal work over a forum. Call me paranoid... Not that I'm a great painter or anything (far from it)

Thanks for answering. I was lucky to find your answer in the Post *before* the Post in which I made my request. I'm sure you're being modest in assessing your abilities. Your response got me wondering: are there any "dangers" in what I'm offering to do -- i.e., showing off my skills (or lack of skills) for everyone to see. Is there something I'm missing here ? If anyone calls me a lousy artist, I'll just say "I know you are, but what am I ?", just like my all-time favorite hero, Pee-Wee Herman. (lol)

CoffeeFiend

CoffeeFiend

Coffee Aficionado

• Super Moderator
  • 5,399 posts

I'm sure you're being modest in assessing your abilities.

Nah, definitely not! I'm more of a photographer who likes to tinker with painting. I truly suck at drawing and such things. I can turn out pretty decent photos anytime (I'd totally do it for a living if 99% of the work didn't suck) but being good at painting will probably never happen.

But no. There is no real "danger" to worry about. I just like anonymity so I keep my work (personal or otherwise, of any nature) off of the internet. I stay away from things like facebook as well.
Coffee: \ˈkȯ-fē, ˈkä-\. noun. Heaven in a cup. Life's only treasure. The meaning of life. Kaffee ist wunderbar. C8H10N4O2 FTW.

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,693 posts

Donator

I know that PS 5.0 is an outdated version, but when coupled with a little creativity and ingenuity, it can, IMO, produce *good and interesting* results.

Of course! Some people can create wonders with MS Paint

and no, I don't want to start the usual Gimp vs. Photoshop flamewar

Me either. Everything I make is in Fireworks :P

As my time permits, I'd very much like to work with any MSFN member to create a *custom* avatar and/or signature.

What kind of avatars or signatures have you done before? Do you have some examples?

Spoiler

MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3.x | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

gUiTaR_mIkE

gUiTaR_mIkE

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
I know you can't get something like this done in an evening but with hard work and the right tools it's amazing what can be created - have a look.
Spoiler

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

I know you can't get something like this done in an evening but with hard work and the right tools it's amazing what can be created - have a look.

Spoiler

I'm glad you put this in as an example.
This is easy to do -- basically, you just need a pencil and eraser. Easy and FUN. You can also do neat "effects" to your basic image as shown -- like adding an outline, dropshadow, etc., etc. But, you don't want to do "too much* to your basic image, or you'll spoil its simplicity.

In developing your member name, the first thing I did was do a screenshot save of it and measure the relative heights of the letters. I decided then to also remove all the background around the letters.This *rendition* of your name is *exactly* as it is shown on MSFN -- in a solid color with a jig-jaggy (i.e., "stairstep") look to the diagonals. Personally, I think the look is cool. I will include this image along with all the other ones I'm developing. I think I'll put it in white letters on your avatar dark-blue background, again at 380x100px PNG.

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

What kind of avatars or signatures have you done before? Do you have some examples?

Hello, Tripredacus, nice to meet you.

Well, of course, there's my avatar (very simple) and signature (more complex). I also have a Photo on the "My Profile" page.

My recent project with a MSFN member was with jds (Joe) -- again a relatively simple avatar project. He was using a "stock image" of Blaise Pascal as an avatar -- done entirely in shades of black, white, and gray -- on a white background -- and the image faced away from the Post area. I removed the background, put a blue-gray gradient fade around Blaise, and flipped him so that he'd look *toward* the Post area. We then brightened the image to go with this relatively light fade background. This was a big improvement over the original avatar. Even though this was a "simple" project, it required a long time -- in the back and forth -- until I had something that suited *Joe's tastes alone*. It was definitely a collaborative effort.

I have a *whole bunch* of signatures that I made for the larryb123456 member name. I have a lot of signatures in the identical *format* shown in my present signature. But in this collection of signatures the letter color doesn't change "across the board" -- it stays constant, but the letters do have an inner bevel to give them some "dimension". For example, in one signature the letter color might be red, in another blue, etc. I experimented -- in a systematic way -- with all the *combinations* of colors for letter, outer glow, and bevel. I also have an entirely different *set* of signatures for larryb123456. I'd be happy to show examples from both sets -- say 5 or so from each. I just need a little time to organize it and have the images hosted.

Also, I can show examples of what I was most recently experimenting with -- involving quotations by famous people as a MSFN *image* signature. I'll try to present these images in a way so that if anyone likes them, they can download and use them either here or on any other site.

I should have the "project" with gUiTaR_mIkE finished in a couple of days, and there will be *many* images for you to look at there. Of course, Tripredacus, I'd much appreciate your feedback (if you want to give it, of course) -- and the feedback of others, too -- for my main objective here is to continue to improve.

CoffeeFiend

CoffeeFiend

Coffee Aficionado

• Super Moderator
  • 5,399 posts

Even though this was a "simple" project, it required a long time -- in the back and forth -- until I had something that suited *Joe's tastes alone*. It was definitely a collaborative effort.

That's the very nature of doing this stuff for a living (then again, so is software development). Vague requirements, many constraints (often including some stuff that's just not possible), many late changes, lots of compromises, too much time wasted in meetings, but mainly design by committee -- all while staying within the number of billable hours quoted. Whatever the client wants. Often the end result isn't quite what I wish it was or what I would have chosen but it's their money so you deliver what they ask for.

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

In developing your member name, the first thing I did was do a screenshot save of it and measure the relative heights of the letters. I decided then to also remove all the background around the letters.This *rendition* of your name is *exactly* as it is shown on MSFN -- in a solid color with a jig-jaggy (i.e., "stairstep") look to the diagonals. Personally, I think the look is cool. I will include this image along with all the other ones I'm developing.

I wanted to respond to this now, rather than discussing it in the Post concerning your images. The enlargement of your member name to the 380x100px range was just too great for Photoshop to do effectively. The name was incredibly blurry. Even "Nearest Neighbor" -- which usually does a better job than "Bicubic" for this type of image -- didn't give very good results. The approach to do the "enlargement" would have to be *manual* and very *labor intensive*. Here's how it would work. Suppose we wanted to enlarge the name by a factor of 10. We would pick out a pixel in your small-sized name and then -- in a new Photoshop file -- "color in" a 10x10 pixel area. We'd then repeat this process for *each pixel* in your small-sized name, making sure that we would reproduce in the enlargement the *arrangement* of pixels in your small-sized name.

In conclusion, IMO, the result would not justify the effort *at this time*.
However, if I did have some time in the future, I might do it -- because the "look" of the letters is *somewhat cool*.
Really, I wouldn't color-in a new 10x10px area each time, I'd just make a "New File" 10x10px, and "paint-bucket-fill" it with the color. Then, I'd just drag these colored squares into the 10x enlargement file, as needed. Pretty efficient. Of course, squares would only be for a proportional enlargement. If the enlargement were not proportional, rectangles would have to be used. All this could be calculated from the outset.

gUiTaR_mIkE

gUiTaR_mIkE

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
All I know is I hope anyone reading this thread understands my post (#34) was a joke, a bad one apparently but a joke :unsure:

CoffeeFiend

CoffeeFiend

Coffee Aficionado

• Super Moderator
  • 5,399 posts

The enlargement of your member name to the 380x100px range was just too great for Photoshop to do effectively.

Am I missing something, or you're just talking about the user name to the left of the post? If it's just that I'm not sure why you're going through all that hassle. It's just regular text rendered by the browser, as dictated by the cascading style sheet (css):

First, in the body selector there is:
font: normal 13px tahoma,arial,verdana,sans-serif;

then in the body h3 selector you have:
font-size: 1.1em;
font-weight: bold;

So as-is, you can just use the type tool with: Tahoma, Bold, 14px high at 100% zoom (just increase that if you want it bigger), and the color is #4E6A97. There's no need to resize screenshots of text. There might be some minute differences in kerning (typically Photoshop being better/more accurate) and such between Photoshop and the browser depending on what browser you use, the anti-aliasing method used in Photoshop and a couple other things that will change how it looks in a browser like ClearType settings (or possibly not having Tahoma installed, in which case it would default to Arial instead, or then Verdana after that)

All I know is I hope anyone reading this thread understands my post (#34) was a joke, a bad one apparently but a joke :unsure:

That's totally my new wallpaper! ;)

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

That's the very nature of doing this stuff for a living (then again, so is software development). Vague requirements, many constraints (often including some stuff that's just not possible), many late changes, lots of compromises, too much time wasted in meetings, but mainly design by committee -- all while staying within the number of billable hours quoted. Whatever the client wants. Often the end result isn't quite what I wish it was or what I would have chosen but it's their money so you deliver what they ask for.

So, amazingly well-characterized and expressed, CoffeeFiend.
So, to me, the pressure's "somewhat" off, since I'm not doing this for a living. And, I bill my "clients" at the rate of $0.00 per hour.
I just "Give it Away, Give it Away, Give it Away, Now" as the Red Hot Chili Peppers advise in this great live performance at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhqmFKv3ow8

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

The enlargement of your member name to the 380x100px range was just too great for Photoshop to do effectively.

Am I missing something, or you're just talking about the user name to the left of the post? If it's just that I'm not sure why you're going through all that hassle. It's just regular text rendered by the browser, as dictated by the cascading style sheet (css):

Thanks for your input, CoffeeFiend. I do appreciate it, for I'm here to learn.
Yes, the user name at the top left of the Post.
I'm "generally familiar" with all the things you discuss -- but certainly not in the detail you express.
Remember that I said earlier that I thought the font was the default -- Tahoma, which I have. If you take a screen shot of gUiTaR_mIkE's member name and enlarge it up to the maximum, you can see the *highly non anti-aliased* look it has. That was the look I wanted to *exactly preserve*. My PS 5.0 type tool does not give this letter look *at all* -- not even with anti-aliasing unchecked. If you want, you can check out Mike's name in a screenshot to see the look of the letters that I wanted to *exactly duplicate* (except for the kerning).

I should have been more clear in my Post -- by mentioning that my type tool does not *duplicate* the look. (Not even close.) Sorry.

CoffeeFiend

CoffeeFiend

Coffee Aficionado

• Super Moderator
  • 5,399 posts

If you take a screen shot of gUiTaR_mIkE's member name and enlarge it up to the maximum, you can see the *highly non anti-aliased* look it has

It's very well anti-aliased here (yes, screenshot of it in Chrome/Firefox/IE9 then zoomed in photoshop up to 500% -- it's even smoother with cleartype in the browser). That's just something to do with your particular browser and OS and definitely not how it's supposed to look. The type tool with default settings actually emulates the in-browser look really, really well in Photoshop (save for very minor changes in tracking/kerning).

There is nothing in CSS to force fonts to appear aliased, and modern browsers & OS'es always show them anti-aliased.

Edit: attached screenshots of each in bmp format

Attached Files

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

You sure know how to tell a joke, gUiTaR_mIkE -- not ! ( LOL ! )
The first rule in art is (IMO): In Art, nothing created as art is a joke.
You have heard the saying that many people criticize Modern Art by saying, "My 4-year old son could have painted that". The work of Cy Twombly comes to mind. (Check him out in Google Images if you want.) But such paintings -- (i.e., not jokes) -- sell for $ millions.

You had me convinced that you had *ultra avant-garde* tastes in art with your picture -- until you fessed up that it was a joke. (lol)

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

That's just something to do with your particular browser and OS and definitely not it's supposed to look.

Thanks for your hard work, CoffeeFiend. Glad to see that we're finally on the same page. I checked out your bitmaps, and your screensaves look really good -- not at all like mine. But, I still think the screensave lettering I got -- due to my antiquated browsers and OS -- is "interesting". Really, I'm a little more inclined *now* to do the "manual, labor-intensive" enlargement of gUiTaR_mIkE's name -- since it might look a "little strange" to you denizens of the Modern Age. It really shouldn't take that long. I'll wait until after I post his images.

gUiTaR_mIkE

gUiTaR_mIkE

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
It's a shame I didn't think of this earlier, maybe for the next user... It would be nice to see a few examples as the phase of development moves forward, so changes can be made at a more convenient stage.

My friend had a web graphics guy design a banner for his site, the artist sent him links to various examples of the design process for my friend to evaluate, this helped my friend recommend changes to color depth (can you brighten the green, here's a shade I like), layers (can you move the image to the left of the text rather than the right side), and so on. This doesn't need to be burdensome but a few phases of the design process would be nice rather than at the very end - here it is, like it or not :) just an idea.

Edited by gUiTaR_mIkE, 09 August 2011 - 09:41 AM.

gUiTaR_mIkE

gUiTaR_mIkE

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
...speaking of Cy Twombly, I'm only familiar with the person because I have a friend whose name is C. Twombly, he moved away long ago and periodically I have looked for him online and Cy has come up many times in my searches.

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

I wanted to post this info in a short, separate Post -- so that it would *clearly stand out* and not get lost in the discussion when I post gUiTaR_mIkE's images.

Do you all know that not all browsers render colors properly in a PNG image ?

I've known it for a long time with my 98 OS and browsers from the Dark Ages. I was just previewing some of gUiTaR_mIkE's hosted PNG images online, and they *all* looked terrible. All the blues were transformed into nearly-black and the other colors didn't fair much better either.

My procedure was to do *all* the work in PS 5.0 and save to PNG at the end (since Mike had requested the images in this format). After I had *all* the PNGs saved, I batch-opened them and saved each as jpg at the maximum quality setting. All these jpegs looked great on the 'net.

Bottom line: IMHO, don't put PNGs on the 'net. Use jpegs instead.

Do you folks with your more modern systems experience this PNG problem ? It will be easy enough for you to check out when I provide links to gUiTaR_mIkE's PNGs. I'll also post links for the jpegs too, so you can see what the images *should* look like.

CoffeeFiend -- or anyone else, of course -- I'd appreciate any "educational feedback" you can give me on this issue. Thanks in advance.

gUiTaR_mIkE

gUiTaR_mIkE

• PipPip
  • 107 posts

CoffeeFiend -- or anyone else, of course -- I'd appreciate any "educational feedback" you can give me on this issue. Thanks in advance.

My opinion - the problem is entirely at your end, .png is superior in quality to .jpg but of course .jpg has it's place, just not high quality artwork. A quick look at many sites including MSFN - nearly all the images are in .png format. I don't know what browser (or version) you're using but if you can look at the 'media' used you will see .png.

If you want to get serious about your artwork (on computer anyway) you need to step up to at least XP, 7 would be better, Apple if your rich :) Btw, since you're struggling with the project for me go ahead and stop - it seems like this idea is getting a little heavy in the heels so please don't bother with my avatar, it's becoming a headache for you, don't aggravate yourself on my account.

I can do my own if I feel the need but the effort is appreciated for sure. If the resulting work is underwhelming this will be a waste of your time :) So I'm considering my project canceled for your benefit and many kudos to you for the attempt - I do believe the bottleneck might be the system you're doing the work on and not your skills.

...regards.

larryb123456

larryb123456

Confused but Happy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Donator

It would be nice to see a few examples as the phase of development moves forward, so changes can be made at a more convenient stage. This doesn't need to be burdensome but a few phases of the design process would be nice rather than at the very end - here it is, like it or not

What I'll be showing are numerous examples, to give you -- or other forum members -- ideas for changes. With PS layers and "effects" (and the "scale" feature, too), it's pretty easy to make changes (since all my "settings" are saved).
I feel the approach we've taken has been good -- no, really, *great* -- since I had the freedom to *explore* different things -- without having to be "interrupted" by needing to communicate with you. We are now at the phase of the design process to get your feedback. By no means are we at "the very end - here it is, like it or not" stage. When I present these results, I'll discuss my approach a little so you will get a clear understanding of what would be easy to change and what would be hard (not really hard, per se, but I'd be a little "underwhelmed" if I had to start *completely over*). As long as you like my gUiTaR_mIkE "sine-wave-flow" motion, I think this project will soon be successfully "in the bag".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN