Build PC rebooting

When I load a certain model of PC (Dell 760) into lite touch through network boot, it reboots itself before it gets as far as bringing up the menu to select a TS.

The boot image works fine for other models of PC, I'm using MDT2010SP1.

It kind of partially boots as the background changes to the blue image, but then it reboots.

I've injected all drivers into the deployment share and thus into the boot image.

How can I stop this?

By adding a network driver to the PE that allows the Dell to work. It's rebooting because it didn't get an IP address, thus can't connect to the deployment server/share, and reboots (silently). You would only see this in the logs, but that is what is happening.

In fact, simply blindly injecting all drivers into one folder is actually a bad idea, and could actually be part of the problem. You should be JIT injecting drivers based on Make\Model, and using a selection profile for WinPE-specific drivers (and injecting that selection profile *only* into your PE images when they are built, updating as necessary). Thankfully Dell has broken out it's driver packages to be used in this manner quite easily:

http://www.delltechcenter.com/page/Dell+Business+Client+Operating+System+Deployment+-+The+.CAB+Files#fbid=nVpvfeVg5xD

I obtained every driver imaginable, XP and W7, yet still this PC reboots once you see the screen "Microsoft Solution Accelerators"

I've tried another PC of the same model and it's fine!

Edited by Strider