Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Best TV Out Card?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ThA_FiLeR

ThA_FiLeR

--IM OUT

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • Joined 24-August 01
I'm thinkin of buyin me a good tv-out AGP video card, but do any of yall know which ones are the best? I seen a Radeon 7000 64MB DDR on s-video s and I was amazed of the quality that it played playing divx and DVD movies, especially DVD movies, they were like a normal DVD player that u hook up to yer TV directly. But the desktop quality is crap for some reason, I can only see the icons with some white blurr under it, anyone know why?
Removed by admin - Read Forum Rules

--IM OUT

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

FthrJACK

FthrJACK

I am a PC...

• Patrons
  • 3,394 posts
  • Joined 16-August 01
get a radeon 8500 they have excellent dvd features and the card only costs £180 so you will probably be able to pick one up in the US for $230 goddamn cheap parts over there.... grr

BAH

BAH

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Joined 04-September 01
Ive got the AIW 8500 DVI and it the bollocks aprt from slightly unstable new drivers from ATI...
Regards,

BAH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users