Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Integrating .NET Framework Issue

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jmhobson

jmhobson
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 24-June 11
So far, I have been able to successfully slipstream virtually all updates into Windows XP using nLite without a problem. However, whenever I try to integrate anything involving .NET Framework, I'm prompted with a message saying that a switch (e.g. /a, /u, etc.) is required, OR the update package just targets the host computer. Is there a known way to get around this?? Also, the following I have not beeb able to slpistream either:
890830 - Win. Mal. Removal Tool - [current month]
931125 - Update for Root Certificate - [current month]

Any help/ info would be greatly appreciated! I've been having the exact same problem with vLite and 7Lite, too.

Thank you!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

5eraph

5eraph

Update Packrat

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,165 posts
  • Joined 04-July 05

Donator

I don't have much experience in slipstreaming .NET, but KB890830 was discussed recently. KB931125 can be slipstreamed just like KB890830, and its silent install switch is also /Q. :)

-X-

-X-

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Joined 08-January 04

Donator

.NET 2.0-3.0-3.5 TRUE addons xp/2k3

Windows-KB89083O-v3.22.cab KB890830 Malicious Software Removal Tool

Download all Windows XP Post SP3 High-Priority Updates with a simple double click @ xdot.tk post-12166-0-42859000-1399044129.png ]
               If someone helps you fix a problem, please report back so they and others can benefit from the solution. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users