Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

"rotating" gif image

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

bombtrack

bombtrack

boooom

• PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Joined 02-January 04
as u can take frm the topic, i was wondering if it was possible to change/turn-off that rotating gif imaage :rolleyes: i couldnt find anything about it in the documentation, and wraith said he was gonna do it :)

There's no animated gif - at the moment it's a 64x16 bmp - 4 images in sequence.
I'll be adding the option of using your own bitmap and what level of transparency you want for it. I'll also be adding how far you want to indent the actual text. (So if you don't want it, you set the indent to 0, and the transparency to full.)
Of course, I'm going to allow different sized images, so it'll be up to you to make your own and put it in the XML how you want.

thanks in advance - bombtrack
Posted Image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Wraith

Wraith

Dr. Nick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts
  • Joined 01-January 04
I said I was going to do it, and I will. Just not now :)

Once i figure out a QUICK way to modify the image so it accepts a transparent colour, I'll implement it. Until then, you guys are going to have to cope :rolleyes:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN