Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Resource Hacker Script Making (VIdeo Tutorial Request)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

cstbunytess

cstbunytess
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11
Helllo Everybody!

I want to make customization pack, which will be installed unatteded, so for this purpose i want resource hacker scripts to automatically change the system files,
I had found a tutorial from Vishal Gupta, http://www.askvg.com...brief-tutorial/ but i cant follow this because i am newbie to these things,
Please somebody make a video tutorial for resource hacker scripts making and applying it unattendedly in brief or Write a brief article,
I can modify scripts but i dont understand where to place the scripts and how to run them after windows xp installation.

:)
Thanks in Advance.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

cstbunytess

cstbunytess
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11
Plz somebody reply please please..........................................
I have a previous topic also with no replies, atleast give me a reply at this topic.

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 10,006 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

Well its possible no one know the answer of your question. I will move this to customization forum, maybe you can get a start there.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
tpxmsfn1_zps393339c1.jpg

cstbunytess

cstbunytess
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11
OH Thank God! atleast somebody has replied. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users