WDS settings issue

Hello, I just setup WDS on our Windows 2008 server. We have a setup where the DHCP lives on another server. I am a OUadmin and not a domain admin in our company. Whenever I try to set the following location in WDS properties I receive "access denied" error. I also can't configure DHCP option 60. How do I get past these errors so I can get PXE server working.

The DHCP server is on a seperate server. I'm not allowed to host the WDS and DHCP on the same server. Is there a way to fix the access denied errors since im a OUadmin and not Domain admin?

That's fine, my guide is for two servers, one is DHCP and one is WDS. If you do not have rights to change settings on the DHCP server, you'll need to talk to your network administrator. Otherwise, you'll have to get your WDS off your corporate network.

I can access DHCP settings. I'm getting access denied on the WDS server properties. Access Denied when Configure DHCP option 60. I recieve Access is denied when I try to change the Computer Account location to the following location under AD DS properties

Ok, but why are you configuring option 60 on the WDS Server? You need to configure option 60 on the DHCP server.

If you don't have the WDS role added to the DHCP server, you'll need to add the additional options I mentioned in step 4 of my link. My DHCP server has the WDS role that I use to remotely administer the WDS Server, which seems to figure itself out easier without as much manual configuration.

I managed to get PXE client to work using your instructions. However I'm still getting access is denied in the WDS properties when I try to set the computer account default location. It tells me "Access is denied" Is something set up wrong with the Server setup or it is admin privleges related?