Slipstreaming Media Player 10

The best place to ask about boooggy's Windows Media Player 11 Slipstreamer is on his forum, but given the name I'd say it can't be done. And I'm afraid I've lost the old script he used to have for WMP10 on XP x86. :(

But XP x64 already includes WMP10. ;)

If you want WMP10 for XP x86, YumeYao has the only AddOn I know that is up to date. But you'll need the RyanVM Integrator or nLite to use it.

Edited by 5eraph

The best place to ask about boooggy's Windows Media Player 11 Slipstreamer is on his forum, but given the name I'd say it can't be done. And I'm afraid I've lost the old script he used to have for WMP10. :(

But XP x64 already includes WMP10. ;)

If you want WMP10 for XP x86, YumeYao has the only AddOn I know that is up to date. But you'll need the RyanVM Integrator or nLite to use it.

Hi 5eraph:

I've some success with making cab files to a degree but some of them weren't installing for one reason or another and media player 10 was one of them. After doing a virtual install and seeing the icon on the desktop but getting this error message about how the system was looking for 9.0.0.... and how the files didn't match I assumed that the system was looking for media player 9 and that's why it wouldn't install right.

Thank you VERY much it's just what I was looking for. :thumbup

Glad I could help. :)

5eraph:

I just used your link, unfortunately, the download has been deleted from the Filesonic host website. :( Do you know of another place I can download it from?

There was another link at Mediafire but that has been deleted to. :(

Edited by lapetite66

The MediaFire mirror link for the WMP10 AddOn works for me. Give it another try.

5eraph:

I was on this page My link and scrolled down to the link where your name is with this

5eraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

MediaFire Mirror:

Link: YumeYao_WMP10_Addon_ENU_V3_4_4.7z

Size: 12.9 MB

MD5: 599586cbc49a8e6b8a104e1e380657af

and...clicked on the Mediafire link and got this page My link .

Edited by lapetite66

The mirror link you want is in the first post (for v3.4.5). I can't post it directly here (see rule 1.b). You need to get it from there. ;)

Download:

• Version 3.4.5
    YumeYao_WMP10_Addon_ENU_V3_4_5.7z (Mirror)
    MD5: 22cf2b5cbe3fb76a782268a8e94c056c

Seraph:

IJust went to RVM website and for the life of me I can't find the first page unless you mean the first forum page My link and if so I still can't find it. So instead I did a search and found this page My link

I found the following

Download:

Version 3.4.5

YumeYao_WMP10_Addon_ENU_V3_4_5.7z

MD5: 22cf2b5cbe3fb76a782268a8e94c056c

After clicking on the link I was sent to this page My link

and after waiting the time alloted once again I got the same message that the file was deleted, the file does not exist.

I give up I'll just have to install media player the old fashioned way.

Thanks anyway,

IJust went to RVM website and for the life of me I can't find the first page [...]

The first post is on the page I linked you to, which just happens to be the first page. Somehow you missed the word "Mirror" in both my reply and on the page. Here's an illustration:

post-62992-0-49242000-1316158786_thumb.p

IJust went to RVM website and for the life of me I can't find the first page [...]

The first post is on the page I linked you to, which just happens to be the first page. Somehow you missed the word "Mirror" in both my reply and on the page. Here's an illustration:

post-62992-0-49242000-1316158786_thumb.p

Seraph:

You are correct that I didn't catch on to the "mirror" hint I only saw the first link etc. and that was it. I noticed the word "mirror" but assumed that the "name" of the application YumeYaoMediaPlayer10.jpg and it was...the one that kept leading me to filesonic website etc. the problem was obviously that it just wasn't the right one. :}

Thanks for your patience.

While I have your attention can you take a look at my other post...My other postno one has written me a reply yet and I really could use some help with how to proceed. If you can't help with that issue I understand.

Once again thanks for your help and patience :thumbup