Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

ERORR DLL MESSAGE

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

amhawal

amhawal

• 15 posts
  • Joined 13-August 05
HELLO

I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit .. i uninstall SQL & after I finish that and restarting my computer this error message appear to me each time I restart system also when i open Firefox
Posted Image

THANKS

Edited by dencorso, 17 September 2011 - 05:20 PM.
Unnecessary big font removed.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

andywarrior

andywarrior

• 31 posts
  • Joined 10-March 11
Check the startup entries (msconfig), is possible that the related entry were not deleted during SQL uninstall and win, at startup, goes to launch that file or another one that is linked

Win 7 Ultimate sp1 x64 - ASUS P8Z77-V PRO (BIOS 2104) - INTEL i5-3570K @ 4,3GHz - NOCTUA NH-U12P SE2 - 16Gb PATRIOT VIPER DDR3 @ 2133MHz - PALIT GTX660 2Gb - ENERMAX MODU87+ 700W - CASE ANTEC P280 - SSD SAMSUNG 840 PRO 128Gb + 5 HDDs x 7,75Tb

allen2

allen2

Not really Newbie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts
  • Joined 13-January 06
I would use autoruns to identify what is launching this windows and then rename the file replsync.dll (and delete it if there are no side effects).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users