Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Hack Tweak And Upgrade

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nishants52

nishants52

.:. BIOS .:.

• 34 posts
  • Joined 29-May 11
Just when i downloaded the NVIDIA Driver and was try to edit some in setup file i found out that just by replacing real model number to another model number say NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT to NVIDIA Radeon GTX HD 6000 and till now that graphic card doesn't exist will chage the model.

How do i do that ?

• Open "nv_disp.inf" with Notepad++ or Notepad or what ever tool u use for editing.
  • Hit CTRL + H Then type in it You Model Number like i will search for "NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT" and in replace textbox i will type "NVIDIA Radeon GTX HD 600".
  • Install the driver.
  • Restart !
  • Done !
  • It will be a lot better if u just change the model number say "NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT" to "NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT"

Sorry for ATi Users i dont use Ati driver so i dont realy know what to edit in it. But try editing some files in it and who knows it may work !

Thanks and Regards
Nishant Sekar

Edited by nishants52, 17 September 2011 - 10:43 PM.

I want to chnage the world but the god is not giving me the source code

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,820 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03
Well considering readon is a ATI card name and geforce is nVidia, I wonder if you are sure of what you are trying to do....

nishants52

nishants52

.:. BIOS .:.

• 34 posts
  • Joined 29-May 11

Well considering readon is a ATI card name and geforce is nVidia, I wonder if you are sure of what you are trying to do....

i was just trying to say if wanna fool ur friends or wonder them or whatever u guys call it then this an another great way. Thats it !

Thanks and regards
Nishant sekar

I want to chnage the world but the god is not giving me the source code

submix8c

submix8c

Inconceivable!

• Patrons
  • 4,310 posts
  • Joined 14-September 05

anybody tried this.....?

??? What's your point?

i was just trying to say if wanna fool ur friends or wonder them or whatever u guys call it then this an another great way.

April Fool's Day is WAAYYYY past...

Someday the tyrants will be unthroned... Jason "Jay" Chasteen; RIP, bro!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users