Windows 95 and Flash 7/8/9 with Opera 10.10/01

It wants to work, but YouTube videos don't load, yet the plugin is there and is enabled. I was using Opera 9.25 before I realized that up to Opera 10.10 can be used, but without YT videos. It's very strange, since when there's a gigantic Play button on the screen where the video normally is. It only appears when Opera turbo is enabled, however when disabled, it just shows up blank, with nothing happening at all. I've installed and used all versions of flash on version 10.01 currently and I'll get to installing 10.10 and use the latest flashes supported on Win95 (I know that Flash 7 is the last one to be supported by 95, but there might be a chance that 8/9 could work on at least Opera) and report back if anybody is interested.

Is there any way to make flash compatible with 95 like KernelEx can do so with 98? With 98 you can easily install the newest flash player out just by using the installer w/KEx! If there's anything that can be done easily like what someone is doing for Windows 2k, could I get a tutorial as to how to edit a program/installer? Thanks.

It only works on opera 9.25, the latest of the 9 opera versions to work on Win95.

As I said, FP7 won't work on Opera 10.10/01, unless turbo is enabled for some weird reason (but even with that it only shows up a gigantic Play button that nothing happens when pressed)

It's mostly about the Opera 10 series of browsers for Win95. Flash 7 wants to work, but doesn't under the Opera 10 series.