Adobe Flash Player 11 unattended install

Anyone tried yet? I swear it must be bugged in some way, because no matter what I do I can't get the 32bit version to install through synchronous commands at all.

Adobe's installators generally install well with just -install parameter - confirmed by one of their techs on the forums. I thought ok, maybe I will have more luck with msi installer. No way...

I am trying to get this thing installed on Win7 x64.

This is what I have in my answer file:

<SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">
<Order>3</Order>
<CommandLine>cmd /c start /wait msiexec.exe /i %systemdrive%\install\install_flash_player_11_active_x_32bit.msi /qn</CommandLine>
<Description>install Flash Player</Description>
</SynchronousCommand>
<Order>4</Order>
<CommandLine>cmd /c start /wait msiexec.exe /i %systemdrive%\install\install_flash_player_11_active_x_64bit.msi /qn</CommandLine>
</SynchronousCommand>
<Order>5</Order>
<CommandLine>cmd /c start /wait msiexec.exe /i %systemdrive%\install\install_flash_player_11_plugin_32bit.msi /qn</CommandLine>
</SynchronousCommand>
<Order>6</Order>
<CommandLine>cmd /c start /wait msiexec.exe /i %systemdrive%\install\install_flash_player_11_plugin_64bit.msi /qn</CommandLine>
</SynchronousCommand>

Originally all those commands were like "cmd /c start /wait %systemdrive%\install\install_flash_player_11_active_x_32bit.exe -install".

The result was always the same: only the 64bit versions installed.

Has anyone tried yet? I desperately need to solve this until end of the weekend.

Edited by TheWalrus

The 64-bit installer should also install the 32-bit ActiveX control. The 32-bit installer should not be necessary for Windows 7 x64.

Ok, I understand. But say I only want to install 32bit version of the plugin. Why does that refuse to install?

The fact that there is no error log doesn't help it either.

I have the same problem with Cisco VPN client btw. There is nothing obviously wrong with my command (cmd /c start "Cisco VPN Client" /wait msiexec.exe /i "%systemdrive%\install\Cisco VPN 5\vpnclient-winx64-msi-5.0.07.0440-k9\vpnclient_setup.msi" /quiet {also tried /q and /qn}), and it still doesn't install.