BuClean Studio 2011 Q4: Windows 7 integrator, slipstreamer, customizer

Please note that this thread is dedicated to BuClean Studio and its issues. Any bugs and downloads must be placed here, also you may copy some information and do a link to this thread.

Please note to upload the BuCleanLog which could found on the desktop when you are reporting bugs. Attached with some screenshots if applicable

Tutorials could be found on the Blogspot http://buclean.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html

NEW RELEASE 14/07/2012

* DOWNLOADS

* NEWS

* WHAT'S NEW IN BUCLEAN STUDIO

* REQUIREMENTS

* SOME FEATURES

* FAQ'S IN A NUTSHELL

* CURRENT TASKS

* SCREEN SHOTS

* CHNAGESLOG

Latest version/BuClean Online Folder

http://www.mediafire.com/?cnk8980417aof

Note: All latest version will available on this link; which is a Mediafire Folder

Update 12/11/2011

We are working on a Silent Installation Toolkit which will help the user to silent install a bunch of softwares simply.

Update 15/11/2011

We have built a quick Windows7 SlipStream, ISO Builder, and we are now finsihing the surprise!!, It will be released in the next few days (less than 3 days)

Update 17/11/2011

An updated version of BuClean will include the ability to quick SlipStream Win7, a new Windows Editions Display, MegaConverter (perviously know as Exe2Cab Converter, added features to convert between all pictures formats and MSU to Cab), ISO Builder and USB Burning, Soon will be released.

Update 02/12//2011

We have released the Version 5 Enterprise, Please refer to the ChangeLog for more information about this release.

Update 11/12/2011

An updated version of BuClean holding the name "BuClean 5 Enterprise Optimized" will be released in the next two days as We expect. This edition will add the full support for any language, this has idea has been improved and studied after a Russian group called "Megasoftware GrouP" has PM'ed us about translating the software. Also the edition will support the Tab key to move around more accurately around the controls, and an optimized performance and look for all BuClean Applications.

In Addition to that we have re-written the messaging classes to support any language included a class for translating and rendering the messages.

Update 17/12/2011

We have recently done an agreement with 7Customizer developer, and its phases are listed below:

We are pleased to announce that after negotiations with the Developer of the 7Customizer. We have agreed on:

1. Renaming BuClean 7mizer and 7Customizer to BuClean 7Customizer.

2. Developer will lead the MENA Team of BuClean.

3. Developer will be the first BuClean member to implement a real Component Removal.

4. All XMLs and Standards that were created for 7Customizer will be supported officially on BuClean 7Customizer.

5. Both old softwares (7Customizer and BuClean 7mizer) will no longer be supported. However the latest software will be supported under the name BuClean 7Customizer.

6. BuClean MENA Team, Will provide the second language support for BuClean.

7. Developer will have the lead of BuClean 7Customizer and its standreds.

8. BuClean Main Windows, Will be changed for that reasons with some information and designs illustrating the unity between 7Customizer and BuClean.

9. BuClean 7Customizer will be one software, Supporting Windows Vista and 7. and soon Windows 8.

This agreement will help both 7Customizer and BuClean to provide better services under one single team named "BuClean 7Customizer".

Update 17/12/2011

The Russian team which is dedicated to translating the software to Russian, has informed us that they are facing a trouble, and it must be solved by the end of this month. That is in addition to the first version which will graduate from the beta to the normal phase. After contracting with 7Customizer developer. Also the name of the software will change from 7mizer to BuClean 7Customzier.

Update 07/02//2012

We have released the Version 5 Enterprise Optimized, which supports the Multilingual, Remove Components, 7Customizer xmls and much more. Please refer to the ChangeLog for more information about this release.

Update 12/02/2012

We have fixed a bug that prevents the updates from being recognized also the WAIK problem has been fixed you will only need to point the address manually.

Update 01/04/2012

Please check the latest release for more information you may check the ChangeLog. Thanks

Update 14/07/2012

A new release of BuClean has just been released please refer to the change log at the end of this topic. Thanks to all MSFN users

WHATS NEW IN BUCLEAN STUDIO?']

It is a tool base on C Sharp OOP coding and using WAIK to help it on some key tech features when dealing with the Windows 7 edition. BuClean Studio is developed with beginners in mind as well as professionals, it could deploy Windows edition in a matter of minutes with needed configuration. In other words it will help you to cook your own Windows 7 with your favorite spices.

Minimum requirements of BuClean Studio

Hardware Requirements

32-Bit Computer

1GB Ram

10-15GB of Disk Space

USB-DVD (for Burning the Windows image)

256mb of Graphics Card

64-Bit Computer

2GB Ram

10-15 of Disk Space

USB-DVD (for Burning the Windows image)

256mb of Graphics

Software Requirements

Windows Vista/7 (any service pack)

Windows AIK

.NET framework 4 http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=24872, OR http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5007

The Studio lets the use to apply a several jobs on the Windows Image like:

Integrations: Fonts, Cursors, Languages (both install.wim and boot.wim), Hot-fixes, Drivers, Themes (You can choose default one), Wallpapers (You can choose default), Packages(Both Install.wim and boot.wim), User Accounts Pictures (You can choose User and Guest default pictures). Screen Savers, Applications with switches (for silent installation), Registry Tweaks, OEMLogonBackground.

Components: You can disable and enable every single feature of Windows 7, with simple checkbox

Customizations and Tweaks: There is a feature which lets the user to choose pre-settings for the Windows Explorer, TaskBar, StartMenu, System and Services. Next to that there the ability to change, edit, or replace Windows Files with ResHack or MsPaint as default resource editors.

Unattend.xml the mystery has been revealed with full support for the available components for Windows 7 family (non-server ones)

DVD/USB Burning, ISO Creation, In Addition to Image splitting.

Windows AIO Builder: lets the user to build a Windows DVD/USB with about 30 different editions of Windows in just one USB/(2DVD).

Windows 7 slip-streamer: Allows the user to integrate Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to Windows 7

7PE/RE Builder: Helps the user to build either Windows RE or PE disk from Windows Local Drive or Disk

Exe2Cab Converter: This lets the user to process and convert a lot of exe'es to cabs using the popular tool exe2cab.exe

Other things you could do with BuClean not all included:

• Convert Exe to Cab with GUI
  • Choose a Windows Edition to edit
  • Tweak Windows Services
  • Tweak Explorer, TaskBar, StartMenu, System of Windows 7
  • Set default Logon Background for Windows 7
  • Set default languages for Windows 7 Shell
  • Set default languages for Windows 7 Setup
  • Make a Windows PE/RE with-out WAIK?
  • Make a Windows AIO with more than 20-in-1 editions of Windows 7
  • Integrate Wallpapers to Windows 7 and set default one
  • Integrate User-account Pictures to Windows 7 and set default one
  • Integrate Updates to Windows 7
  • Integrate Themes to Windows 7 and set default one
  • Integrate Screen Savers to Windows 7
  • Integrate Registry Tweaks to Windows 7
  • Integrate Drivers to Windows 7
  • Integrate a Softwares to Windows 7
  • Integrate a Package for (Windows Shell or Windows Setup)
  • Integrate a Language Pack for (Windows Shell or Windows Setup)
  • Customize Windows User-Interface
  • Customize Windows Setup User-Interface
  • Customize Windows Default Apps
  • Configure the Windows Setup Disks (With-out a line of code)
  • Build Windows Setup Answer Sheet or Unattend.xml
  • Build a safe Unattend.xml (With-out a line of code)
  • Apply Changes
  • SlipStream SP1 to Windows 7

You could integrate packages and languages for both the Windows Setup and Windows Shell (boot.wim and install.wim) respectively.

Note: unattend.xml is enhanced with about 90% of the available features for Windows 7 Editions

Disk failure diagnostic

Error reporting core

Fax service

• Fax
  • Fax Unattended
  • Receipts

Internet Explorer

• Main Settings
  • Allowed Sites
  • Trusted Sites
  • Favorites
  • Quick Links
  • Search Providers
  • RSS Feeds
  • HomePages/StartPages
  • Local Intranet Sites

Windows Locale Settings

Setup System Locale

Performance Control Panel

PowerPlan

Windows Setup

• Settings
  • ComplianceCheck
  • Diagnostics
  • DiskConfiguration
  • Display
  • Dynamic Update
  • PageFile
  • UpgradeData
  • UserData

Windows Shell Setup

• Settings
  • AutoLogon
  • Default Programs
  • Display
  • FirstLogonCommands
  • Folder Locations
  • LogonCommands
  • OEMInformation
  • Out-of-Box Experience
  • StartPanelLinks
  • Themes
  • UserAccounts
  • Visual Effects
  • Windows Features

Sidebar

System Restore

Tablet PC Platform Input Core

Windows Defender

Will BuClean Studio Be aviable in other languages than English

The Studio in its architecture of BuClean is built with multilingual in mind and we are looking forward for contributes to make BuClean translated to other languages. However the 32-bit can work on 64bit computers with-out any problems.

If you would like to translate it, then please email me or PM on this forum MSFN

How to report bugs?

Bugs normally will be fixed after 2 working days of date of reporting. Bugs should be sent to the Leader of the Team On email or on this thread.

Note: You must provide a descriptive notes about the error or attach a snapshot and log file. Please also take in mind removing the product key and any personal information from unattend.xml.

Does BuClean supports Windows XP?

No, it is not supported by default. However you may send us a private message about that issue, because we might think about writing an edition for that reason

Do I need to search for Dism.exe?

No. We has solved that problem and enhanced the Studio with a toolkit to look for the Dism.exe by itself. Without a messagebox

Will you think about giving up Imagex.exe?

Yes, We are really contacting some people to give us an advice about how to use the APIs of Imagex in a fast way. Because Imagex.exe is faster than its APIs We have tested that.

• Faster performance Done
    Using Imagex APIs instead of Imagex.exe (if we find a way to make it faster)
    Removing Components
    Opened-Source Platform or SDK

about.png

j77.jpg

12194bl.jpg

2n9ai9x.jpg

2eehr14.jpg

vopq2x.jpg

2qldg69.jpg

Change 15/10/2011 - Downloads estimated 100 user

Fixed the Program Files bug which forces the user to choose the WAIK folder form Program files (x86) only

Fixed the error when user closes the dialog which is searching WAIK folder

Thanks to MagicAndre1981

Change 06/11/2011 - Downloads estimated 200 user

Fixed the Windows AIK problem with the Windows 64Bit, To support both AI64 and AMD64.

Thanks to digital john, zorro1, tain, Svend Rugaard

Change 08/11/2011 Downloads estimated 272 user

Fixed the Windows AIK problem with all version including Franch.

Thanks to myselfidem for the log and screen-shot.

Change 08/11/2011 Downloads estimated 285 user

CodeName: Paris Clean; Version: 2.8

BuClean Studio Beta MSFN Paris Clean 2.7

Fixed the Windows AIK problem.

Fixed the Net problem for all Locales.

Fixed the 7mizer ImageX problem.

Multi-Source control added.

Extracting ISO, FLASH, DVD/CD

New SlipStream with realtime stats

New Full support for SP1 for Windows 7

CODENAME: ENTERPRISE

VERSION: 5.1.0.0

BUCLEAN DISPLAY NEW + UPDATED

AIO BUILDER NEW + UPDATED

Image SPLITTER NEW

ISO2USB NEW

ISO BUILDER NEW

MEGA-CONVERTER NEW (CONVERT EXE TO CAB; CAB TO MSP; CONVERT BETWEEN ALL PICTURES FORMATS; ETC)

7PE Builder UPDATED

EXE2CAB UPDATED

7MIZER UPDATED

FIXED ERROR WHEN CREATING AUTOUNATTENDED EVEN WHEN UNATTENDED.XML IS NOT CHECKED BY USER

FIXED PROGRESS BARS AND STATS RELATING TO THE COMMANDER

FIXED THE APPLYING CHANGES

FIXED THE AFTER APPLYING CHANGES LIKE FALSHING THE WINDOWS TO USB, ISO BUILDING, AND SPLITTING

SLIP-STREAMER 3 NEW

PARTITIONS MANAGER NEW

FIXED INT ERROR ON WINDOWS EDITIONS

NEW DESIGN FOR ALL SUB-SOFTWARES

OPTIMIZED PERFORMANCE FOR ALL SUB-SOFTWARES

ENHANCED REPORTING SYSTEM.

Thanks to myselfidem, digital john, zorro1, tain, and Svend Rugaard

CODENAME: ENTERPRISE OPTIMIZED

WAIK DETECTION CHECKED

SPLASH SCREEN HANGING FIXED

OPTIMIZED PERFORMANCE

COMPONENTS REMOVAL NEW (Fully supported after co-operating with 7Custimzer)

MULTILINGUAL

ARABIC LANGUAGE NEW

Thanks to Fairbod, digital john, MagicAndre1981, dzed, and czyt

CODENAME: ENTERPRISE OPTIMIZED

X64 Updates bug FIXED

OPTIMIZED PERFORMANCE

Thanks to Worf

CODENAME: ENTERPRISE BESCO

* WIM SPLITTER infinite messageboxes FIXED

* SlipStreamer infinite messageboxes FIXED

* empty Windows UI Language drop-down-menu FIXED

* empty add user account panel FIXED

* ISO IT, Flash It after applying changes FIXED

* change the x64 to amd64 in the unattended.xml FIXED

* ISO IT to make bootable ISO's FIXED

* "create partition" in unattended.xml FIXED

* Updates problem FIXED

* Choose Win7 output to copy NEW

* Optimized Loging FIXED

* Integration of Applications FIXED

* Removal of CFGs and CLGs to let the user choose the Customized Windows FIXED

* Empty Unattended.xml FIXED

* OEM Logon Screen Message FIXED

* Donation Removed

* Full textual guide for every signal feature of the software NEW

Thanks to MSFN Users

CodeName: BuClean 6 Suite

LESS SIZE 3MB NOT 13MB

LESS CPU USAGE 8 TIMES LESS (8X FASTER THAN THE RECENT VERSION)

SUPPORTING INTERNALLY ALL UNATTENDED (IT'S LIKELY TO APPEAR IN BUCLEAN 6.1 DEZA, COSTED $950 OF OUTSOURCING)

WINDOWS 8 LIKE

COPYING OF THE FILES IN THE UNATTEND (FIXED, REFINED)

UNATTEND COMPONENTS REWRITTEN OOP

MESSAGES (REFINED)

ALL SUB-APPLICATIONS (REFINED)

WINDOWS EDITIONS SELECTOR (REWRITTEN)

FIXED UPDATES/PACKAGES INTEGRATION (NEW)

PACKAGES/UPDATES/HOTFIXES/LANGUAGE PACKAGES REMOVING (NEW)

DRIVERS REMOVING (NEW)

METRO COMPONENTS LIB (WRITTEN) "MESSAGEBOXES, FORMS, TOPFORMS, BUTTONS, BANNERS"

CHOOSING YOUR WINDOWS SOURCE (REWRITTEN)

REMOVED 3 DATA CENTERS (SAVED SIZE AND CPU USAGE)

REPLACED ALL RESOURCES (SAVED CPU AND SIZE)

BUCLEAN SETTINGS (REWRITTEN)

IMPLEMENTED WINDOWS FILES/DIRECTORIES REMOVING FOR COMPONENTS MULTI-REMOVING FROM LISTS(NEW)

SLIENT MODE NO ANNOYING WINDOWS ALERTS (NEW)

APPLYING INTERNATIONALS USING DISM (NEW)

AUTO-CLEANING (NEW)

CUSTOMIZATIONS (REFINED)

UNATTEND DESCRIPTION (REMOVED, SEACH WAIK HELP)

MULTI-LANGAUGE COMPONENT (REFINED 45% FASTER, LESS TEXTS TO TRANSLATE; NO TRANSLATION FILE YET PREPARED)

ANNOYING MESSAGES SUCH AS WAIK ARCH IN 64BIT (REMOVED, PLEASE REFER TO SETTINGS)

CUSTOMIZITON (REFINED)

========================================================

For Open-Source Issue: Please write us a PrivateMessage considering why BuClean must be Open-Sourced software. Please note that we are now disscusing this issue and resoultion will be made after we recieve your feedbacks. Thank you very much.

Edited by Ekttob

Could you please attach a screenshot.

Alternatively, You can try to use the manually search for the ImageX and OSDIMG. This should work

Now it has been fixed and you can redownload it.

Edited by Ekttob

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

first thanx for greating this tool.

the progarm still can't find waik on my win 7 x64 sp1

i have pointed at -->program files\windows aik\

even i choose osdimg and image, still no luck. i have choosen ia64 and tried am64

i have also vlite wimfilter installed

Edited by digital john

I have the same problem .. i have try to find the Windows AIK .. but it say it isnt correct .. i tried with my native language there is Danish .. and uninstall it and try the english version.

After that i try search manually after the Imagex end the osc file .. and both this it says Wrong file ..

wrong.PNG

Im doing it on Windows 7 SP1 x64 -

So maybe you can tell exactly what folder i should should to at least get the correct imagex and oscdmg file

Edited by Svend Rugaard

We are really sorry for been late to reply on your comments.

hi,

first thanx for greating this tool.

the progarm still can't find waik on my win 7 x64 sp1

i have pointed at -->program files\windows aik\

even i choose osdimg and image, still no luck. i have choosen ia64 and tried am64

i have also vlite wimfilter installed

Hi,

as Digital john program does not recognize 'Windows AIK' on my French Ultimate 64

I have the same problem .. i have try to find the Windows AIK .. but it say it isnt correct .. i tried with my native language there is Danish .. and uninstall it and try the english version.

After that i try search manually after the Imagex end the osc file .. and both this it says Wrong file ..

wrong.PNG

Im doing it on Windows 7 SP1 x64 -

So maybe you can tell exactly what folder i should should to at least get the correct imagex and oscdmg file

Thanks for all of you, who had reported the bugs and we are pleased to inform you that we have fixed them.

Please feel free to download them from here.

Ekttob you are the author?

Yes, I'm the Team Leader.

Tested today: imagex.exe and oscdimg.exe paths aren't recognized with WAIK for Windows 7 installed on my computer!

And I can't set the paths even if I select inside the dialog box!

Edited by myselfidem

Tested today: imagex.exe and oscdimg.exe paths aren't recognized with WAIK for Windows 7 installed on my computer!

And I can't set the paths even if I select inside the dialog box!

Please download the latest version (7/11/11) from here:

Note: For all users who are using the software please always attach LogFile (you can find it at C:\) and ScreenShot, So that we can indentify the bug quickly and more accurately. Just like Svend Rugaard a big thank to him.

can you please upload in other mirror then midiafire...thank u

I have sent you a PM containing the links for same version (MSFN 7/11/11). Please check it and do not publish it.

Note: It is the same version that is provided on this thread, But it will became old and not support so please do not publish the link.

And always refer to http://bit.ly/BuCleanStudioMSFN, and http://bit.ly/BuCleanStudioB