Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

BuClean Studio 2011 Q4: Windows 7 integrator, slipstreamer, customizer

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Many thanks Ekttob :)

Starting the program is solved now but I have an error with NET Framework 4. Here is the debbuger log file.

Starting with BuClean

Regards

Thanks for fixing the WAIK Bug :thumbup

But I get the same error as myselfidem :( ... but ONLY with Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit AND 32-bit ...

NO Problems with Starter (SP1, 32-bit), Home Basic, Home Premium or Professional Edition (SP1, 32-bit and 64-bit)!

Thanks for both of you; for your work.

We are pleased to inform you that We have fixed the issue you have reported and We will release the version tomorow.
Also there will be a few new feature in the next release.

We are more than happy with the much of harmony with the forum and its users.

Regards,

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

digital john

digital john

Junior

• Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 15-August 07
still having same error with 7 x64 sp1 image and x64 single

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

still having same error with 7 x64 sp1 image and x64 single

We have fixed that in BuClean Studio MSFN 2.7

Please check it

myselfidem

myselfidem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts
  • Joined 06-January 10
Thanks!
But, no success with the new version for my Windows 7 Ultimate x86 French version IF THERE IS ONLY ONE IMAGE!

Image BuClean 2.7 Error

BUT works :thumbup if there is 5 Images:

Success

BuClean Servies Image

I will make a new test with ONLY ONE IMAGE!

Regards

Edited by myselfidem, 12 November 2011 - 09:57 AM.

For Windows 7 OS: SetProductKey.rar (fr-FR/en-US. Integrate keys).

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11
HOWTO: Slipstream

• Fire up the BuClean Studio, Then point to the 7mizer
    Posted Image
  • Click on "Browse..." and choose the Windows Sources folder Note: The folder must allow reading and writing of its contents.
    Posted Image
  • Now a Windows Editions form will pop-up viewing the contents of the chosen Windows Image. Choose your Windows and click OK. Note: The program might freeze during the reading.
    Posted Image
  • Wait until you see "Finished Windows Analisys"
    Posted Image

• Click on Tools (From the top-menu) > Windows 7 SlipStreamer
    Posted Image
  • Now a Windows SlipStreamer should now be fired up
    Posted Image
  • Click on "Browse..." and choose your Windows Service Pack exe file
    Posted Image
  • Now choose the Extraction path of Windows Service Pack
    Posted Image
  • Wait, until you see a message indicating that the "Service Pack has been extracted without any problems". Note: the software might freeze for a while.
    Posted Image
  • In odd times (some-time) you might see a small windows showing up; asking you to choose where you have extracted the Windows Service Pack.
    Posted Image
  • Now after loading the Service Pack; You must see a button got enabled. "More Info..." click it if you would like to get detailed information about the Service Pack like the supported languages, hotfixes integrated, etc...
    Posted Image
  • Click on "Start"; You notice that there is two two progressbars. One small indecates the status of the sub-job (like extracting...). Another Bigger indicates the overall job.
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • After a while you will see a messages indicating that you successfully integrated the ServicePack.
    Posted Image
  • Build your ISO

Edited by Yzöwl, 12 November 2011 - 10:09 AM.
Merged with existing topic, please do not start another one!

myselfidem

myselfidem

• 2,559 posts
  • Joined 06-January 10
New test made with ONE IMAGE Windows 7 Ultimate SP0. Result: works fine! :)
Maybe the first time the Image install.wim SP1 was corrupted!
I will make a new test with ONE IMAGE Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.
Regards

Windows 7 Ultimate x86 SP0 success

*Edit: If Windows have already SP1 integrated (one image install.wim 1 Ultimate) the software doesn't work as mentionned above!

Edited by myselfidem, 12 November 2011 - 01:32 PM.

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

New test made with ONE IMAGE Windows 7 Ultimate SP0. Result: works fine! :)
Maybe the first time the Image install.wim SP1 was corrupted!
I will make a new test with ONE IMAGE Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.
Regards

Windows 7 Ultimate x86 SP0 success

*Edit: If Windows have already SP1 integrated (one image install.wim 1 Ultimate) the software doesn't work as mentionned above!

We will test that soon. Maybe you are facing a problem with the Image. However we have recieved your report and we are working on it now.

A big thanks for your work.

myselfidem

myselfidem

• 2,559 posts
  • Joined 06-January 10
Thanks!

Maybe that can help. With an successfull mounted and unmounted image I see inside the BuCleanLog.txt:

-- >Selected Image Edition Name:premium --- 12/11/2011 17:19:30 ???

I have selected Windows 7 Ultimate.

And even if I haven't selected to create an Autounattend.xml file, this one is created!

Regards

Edited by myselfidem, 12 November 2011 - 05:34 PM.

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Thanks!

Maybe that can help. With an successfull mounted and unmounted image I see inside the BuCleanLog.txt:

-- >Selected Image Edition Name:premium --- 12/11/2011 17:19:30 ???

I have selected Windows 7 Ultimate.

And even if I haven't selected to create an Autounattend.xml file, this one is created!

Regards

Thank you for reporting that. We are pleased to confirm that We have started to fix that.

Maybe It will be released in the next 2 working days. Because most programmers are busy now.

Thank you very much,

Moreover, if you have any programmitcally probelms even with your own programs then please refer to us we will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Edited by Ekttob, 14 November 2011 - 11:46 AM.

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11
A new version of the software has been released, With all reported bugs fixed;
Please have a look and tell us with any problems you face

Regards,

IvanHor

IvanHor
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 31-January 10
Hi,
on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 fully patched blocks on splash screen which hides a message window behind it.
Obviously the problem is in finding Windows AIK, which was manualy pointed to before. Manually
pointing to imagex also doesn't help.
Good luck!
Best regards,
Ivan

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Hi,
on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 fully patched blocks on splash screen which hides a message window behind it.
Obviously the problem is in finding Windows AIK, which was manualy pointed to before. Manually
pointing to imagex also doesn't help.
Good luck!
Best regards,
Ivan

Thank you for reporting this problem.
After testing We have come up with a solution for that bug, what you need to do is to restart the software.
This must fix the problem.

Best regards,

BuClean Team

xrayner

xrayner
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 15-December 11
I install the newest BuClean Studio (v5.0) on WIN7 SP1. The "Enable Customization" checkbox is gray when open the source of WIN7_PRO_SP1_VL CHS version.

Attached Files

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

I install the newest BuClean Studio (v5.0) on WIN7 SP1. The "Enable Customization" checkbox is gray when open the source of WIN7_PRO_SP1_VL CHS version.

Hello, Thank you very much for reporting this problem.
However the problem my occur due to a corrupted version of Windows. Please try to use another image.
In addition to that, those expectations may be wrong so please do attach us a copy of your BuCleanLog.txt you will find that at the Local Drive (C:\)

Furthermore, a new release of BuClean will be unveiled in the next few days, So please provide us with the log.

Thank you very much

BuClean Team

xrayner

xrayner
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 15-December 11

However the problem my occur due to a corrupted version of Windows. Please try to use another image.
In addition to that, those expectations may be wrong so please do attach us a copy of your BuCleanLog.txt you will find that at the Local Drive (C:\)

Furthermore, a new release of BuClean will be unveiled in the next few days, So please provide us with the log.

Thank you very much

BuClean Team

Here is the log file, and I also find that there is a warning message says 'Ekttob\temp\ImagesInfo.xml is used by another process ... ' when exit 7mizer

Attached Files

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Thank you very much

BuClean Team

Here is the log file, and I also find that there is a warning message says 'Ekttob\temp\ImagesInfo.xml is used by another process ... ' when exit 7mizer

Well we have reported that issue, and you are recommended to use another version of Windows, Because the image you use is not valid!

Regards,

Fairbod

Fairbod
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 21-December 11
Attached File  BuCleanLog.txt   1.28KB   14 downloads
Hi,
first thanks for the hard work gone into building a free tool for us all, secondly Festive Greetings :)

Thought I'dd give it a whirl as I like the AIO idea saves me some thinking ;)

ran the installer on W7 x64 SP1 (fully updated) host machine and it didn't get past the splash screen:

BuClean loads and demands Windows WAIK which is already installed in %ProgramFiles% (default install) and all tools have been added into Windows\System32 for ease of use too.
When showing the program where my WAIK is it demands do I wish to use IA64 or AMD64 ? Doesn't matter what I chose clicking either choice makes it disappear and I'm left with a Splash screen which requires task manager to close it down !
With the WAIK choice buttons if I tell it where the imagex or oscdimg files are located ,the box closes leaving me with the Splash Screen. Haven't tried DLing the whole WAIK button as I know my install is fine.

I've been using these files so I know they are installed and working correctly. Log says very little but I've attached it .
Any help appreciated thxs.
Best regards Fairbod

digital john

digital john

Junior

• Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 15-August 07
hi,
i have the same problem as fairbod.
i'm running windows 7 x64 sp1

Edited by digital john, 16 January 2012 - 06:25 PM.

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

after Windows 7 GA still Vista lover :)

• Patrons
  • 6,246 posts
  • Joined 28-August 05

Donator

topic was reopened. But the software still fails to detect WAIK, so it is useless.
Posted Image

dzed

dzed
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 21-November 05

topic was reopened. But the software still fails to detect WAIK, so it is useless.

faild to auto detect WAIK

hi,

same problem here, running Windows 7 SP1 x64 Ultimate

digital john

digital john

Junior

• Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 15-August 07
is this application project alive?

dzed

dzed
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 21-November 05

I do not know where I read this, but it seems that there is a possibility to integrate this project with 7Customizer

czyt

czyt
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11
Thx,really a nice tool!but for we chinese,we can not download your software for GFW.any other download link?

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Hi,
first thanks for the hard work gone into building a free tool for us all, secondly Festive Greetings :)

ran the installer on W7 x64 SP1 (fully updated) host machine and it didn't get past the splash screen:

BuClean loads and demands Windows WAIK which is already installed in %ProgramFiles% (default install) and all tools have been added into Windows\System32 for ease of use too.
When showing the program where my WAIK is it demands do I wish to use IA64 or AMD64 ? Doesn't matter what I chose clicking either choice makes it disappear and I'm left with a Splash screen which requires task manager to close it down !
With the WAIK choice buttons if I tell it where the imagex or oscdimg files are located ,the box closes leaving me with the Splash Screen. Haven't tried DLing the whole WAIK button as I know my install is fine.

I've been using these files so I know they are installed and working correctly. Log says very little but I've attached it .
Best regards Fairbod

hi,

Thank you very much, But we were busy doing some works and the new year has made it more harder to upload the latest version.

faild to auto detect WAIK

hi,

same problem here, running Windows 7 SP1 x64 Ultimate

I do not know where I read this, but it seems that there is a possibility to integrate this project with 7Customizer

Thx,really a nice tool!but for we chinese,we can not download your software for GFW.any other download link?

Thank you all guys for reporting bugs. However the reason for being late to upload and release the latest version was the amount of holidays for the new year. Also there were some problems that we have fixed which includes:
1. WAIK Detection
2. Splash Screen hanging
3. Optimized performance
Also we have added some new features like
1. Components Removal (Fully supported after co-operating with 7Custimzer)
2. Multilingual

Release time should be some time in this week.

Thank you again for all of your efforts to help us improve the software. Also a big thank to this forum for being so patient about the software and its status, They also pressed us to finish the software Thank you.

Best Wishes,

BuClean Team,

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Hi,

Best regards Fairbod

Thank you very much for your bug report, We have fixed the issue and you have made a problem with changing manually some of the files to System32 folder.
Please consider re-turning them to their official folder under "%ProgramFiles%\\Windows AIK".
If the problem still presets then please consider PMing us reposting here, We will be happy to help you.

Thank you very much.

BuClean Team.

Edited by Yzöwl, 06 February 2012 - 11:34 PM.
strikethrough added with following note. Problems should be kept within the public area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users