Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

BuClean Studio 2011 Q4: Windows 7 integrator, slipstreamer, customizer

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

theKramer

theKramer

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Donator

Hi Ekttob.
I have attached the BuClean Log and the a screenshot of the Fatal Error. You can match them generally with the dates of my original posts.

Thx.
TheKramer

User asked if they want to apply changes to the folderD:\BlankDVD --- 09/02/2012 07:28:49
User answered with Yes --- 09/02/2012 07:28:53
Windows 7 Source Path:D:\BlankDVD\ --- 09/02/2012 07:28:53

You have to firstly choose a valid and Read/Write location other than Removable disk or CDROMS

Regards,

D:\ is a hard disk drive. It's a physical folder on a separate partition. See attached screenshot...

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts

Hi Ekttob.
I have attached the BuClean Log and the a screenshot of the Fatal Error. You can match them generally with the dates of my original posts.

Thx.
TheKramer

User asked if they want to apply changes to the folderD:\BlankDVD --- 09/02/2012 07:28:49
User answered with Yes --- 09/02/2012 07:28:53
Windows 7 Source Path:D:\BlankDVD\ --- 09/02/2012 07:28:53

You have to firstly choose a valid and Read/Write location other than Removable disk or CDROMS

Regards,

D:\ is a hard disk drive. It's a physical folder on a separate partition. See attached screenshot...

OK, Could you please verify that it is READ/WRITE image which is not currently used/mounted by any other applications.

Thank you,

Viper999

Viper999

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
I am trying to build a new win 7 sp1 x66 build. I am trying to integrate post sp1 updates but I receive the following error:
OOPs! The update pack is not compatible with the current Windows Arch/Platform These updates are ok with other programs.

Did your new build intend to correct this issue? I really want to use your application to create my new build as it looks like it is very good.
These updates are installed on the PC I am using to create the build.
Any information you can provide would be great !!!!

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts

I am trying to build a new win 7 sp1 x66 build. I am trying to integrate post sp1 updates but I receive the following error:
OOPs! The update pack is not compatible with the current Windows Arch/Platform These updates are ok with other programs.

Did your new build intend to correct this issue? I really want to use your application to create my new build as it looks like it is very good.
These updates are installed on the PC I am using to create the build.
Any information you can provide would be great !!!!

Hopefully everything is okay. We have found the bug which is preventing updates from getting integrated and fixed it.

Regards,

BuClean Team

Viper999

Viper999

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
Unfortunately, I downloaded the version dated 2-12-2012 and i am seeing the same error.

It is worth noting that the versions of windows I am creating the build on already has the patches integrated, but I want to create a new build with different tweaks and applications.
Can you advise?
I am running win 7 x64 and trying to create ax64 build. I am sure i downloaded updates for x64. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Viper999

Viper999

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
Here is the copy of the log file.

DISM tool working fine --- 2/14/2012 7:28:56 AM
Mounting the selected image to extract information, Please wait... --- 2/14/2012 7:28:56 AM
Extracting package information... --- 2/14/2012 7:29:41 AM
Extracting feature information... --- 2/14/2012 7:29:49 AM
Adding default languages... --- 2/14/2012 7:29:52 AM
Adding default packages... --- 2/14/2012 7:29:52 AM
Adding default features... --- 2/14/2012 7:29:52 AM
Loading features and component information --- 2/14/2012 7:29:52 AM
Adding default language(s) to thier comboboxs --- 2/14/2012 7:29:53 AM
Adding default packages to its combobox --- 2/14/2012 7:29:53 AM
Finished Windows analyses --- 2/14/2012 7:29:53 AM
Proccessing Windows6.1-KB2425227-x64.msu... --- 2/14/2012 7:30:56 AM
Oops!, The update pack is not compatiable with the current Windows Arch/platform --- 2/14/2012 7:30:56 AM
Cleaner has just started --- 2/14/2012 7:31:05 AM
All folders has been cleared! --- 2/14/2012 7:31:33 AM
Cleaner has just started --- 2/14/2012 7:31:48 AM
All folders has been created! --- 2/14/2012 7:31:48 AM
Log Started --- 2/14/2012 7:31:48 AM
Log Extracting... --- 2/14/2012 7:32:16 AM

Thanks again for your help !!!!

• 2 posts
Yeah, I had trouble installing windows 7 from the program, it kept not seeing the windows image in the setup or not recognizing the partitions. I finally realized that it was probably because I was using a version that already had updates integrated and a key integrated, maybe some other things.

Any way around this?

bphlpt

bphlpt

MSFN Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
Get a new, clean, legit, straight from MS source and start over.

Cheers and Regards

Posted Image

tekkie330

tekkie330

• 11 posts
Yeah having the same issue. Current download (exe dated 12-2-2012) does still have the

OOPS msu updates wrong arch bug...

Where can i download an updated Version that has the known bug fixed?

Thanks

theKramer

theKramer

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Donator

Hi Ekktob.
So I copied installation disk to a new folder on a different partition.
When I select the option to copy before modifying, it copies to the C:\ even though I have installed BuClean to my D:\

C:\ only has about 1.5GB free, however, D:\ has about 50GB free. Why does it try to copy to C:\? Is there an option to set it to copy to a different drive?

Instead, I restarted the process by not selecting to copy, rather to modify the source folder directly, then I get the error in the second attached image...

Attached Files

theKramer

theKramer

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Donator

Here is the second error I get. I can only upload 500K to each post Posted Image

Attached Files

theKramer

theKramer

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Donator

Where can i download an updated Version that has the known bug fixed?

Thanks

Read the first post of this thread. there is a link there...

Viper999

Viper999

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
The 2-12-2012 version that you can download from the link provided still contains the "OOPS msu updates wrong arch bug..."

Is there a newer version or is the bug still being worked on. I know the release notes state that the bug is fixed, but it appears not to be.

Please provide an update.

Thanks,

hellbringer616

hellbringer616

Junior

• Pip
  • 57 posts
As Viper999 said, the bug in the latest version (12-2-2012) is still there.

theKramer

theKramer

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Donator

Has anyone been able to slipstream SP1 successfully?
I get as far as the last stage "Committing changes to image" and after about 10 to 15 minutes the program terminates with the error I posted earlier.

Installed the latest BuClean version from 12.02 and using WAIK 3 for Windows 7-SP1. Have tried a few times to slipstream now with no success, and have tried different folders with the installation files freshly copied over from the installation DVD (which I bought).

There is no log as the program terminates.

Edited by theKramer, 18 February 2012 - 02:44 PM.

bphlpt

bphlpt

MSFN Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
Why do you want to slipstream SP1 when you can legally download versions of Windows 7 with SP1 already integrated? See here - http://www.wincert.n...ws-7-sp1-disks/ - for different versions available, including different language versions. The links listed download directly from Digital River, Microsoft's online distribution partner for downloadable products. You will require your own valid key, of course.

Cheers and Regards

Posted Image

Worf

Worf

Worf

• PipPip
  • 189 posts
Still getting the same error with the updates when selecting AMD64, IA64 just complains that my machine is not the right type.

Please can you get this sorted please?

Worf.

hellbringer616

hellbringer616

Junior

• Pip
  • 57 posts
I'm having another issue, It seems any integration of programs i select do not take. The .iso file grows about 30mb, and one program i am including is 150mb. None of the programs however, are installed once windows completes.

I also can not use the flash drive integrator (the flash it option at the end of BuClean) i start it and it finishes in about a second saying "Finished, Errors" if i re run it using the ISO to USB option in the main menu, it works, but when i try to boot it says "Error loading Operating System"

EDIT: after installing on a test machine none of the settings/software i implemented using your software took effect.. Was hoping this would be a viable replacement to rt7lite too :/

Edited by hellbringer616, 29 February 2012 - 02:45 PM.

tekkie330

tekkie330

• 11 posts
Hi all,

has anybody heard about a new version after 12/2/2012 ?

BUClean without the chance to add windows patches is not usable and therefore testing makes no sense :(

regards
tekkie

ayushjsh

ayushjsh
  • 1 posts
Any possible release dates for the newer versions ? Also the images in the tutorials over at your blog seem to have been deleted or image not probably not working , cos they dont load up anymore. Thanks for the tool , still trying my hands at it , but the tutorial images would be a big help.

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
Thanks for all of those great people who are trying to help us and the others, by trying and reporting the errors.
I liked the way of people helping each other.
Recently we have have finished the latest version which fixes the most reported errors such as
1. Infinite message boxes after completing the SP SlipStreaming
2. Updates integrations
3. Flash Drive Burning #(ISO2USB)
4. Copying the Windows to a new directory (not to C:\)
In addition, to other new features like a full in-depth guide

We are expecting to release this version by the end of this month March/12

BuClean Team
Thanks MSFN

hellbringer616

hellbringer616

Junior

• Pip
  • 57 posts
Awesome! i can't wait til it's released.

Do you accept or plan to accept donations? I'd love to help out if you did

fxart

fxart
  • 2 posts
Hello everyone,

please, if is possible to fix the logon wallpaper erros who display MG2680 (yes/NO) and after the program crash

and if is possible to add / fix these tweaks:

1) NO windows animation tweak (minimize and maximize effect);
2) turn off monitor (NEVER)
3) turn HD off (NEVER)
4) High power settings not working
5) Possibility to choose the Desktop Icons you want is already present but not working if you don't enable show destop icons. If you set this settings also others icons appear (like users and Control panel). I want only Explorer, network and traschan;
6) possibility to turn off the defrag schedule settings
7) possibility to trim the SSD drives
8) possibility to remove existing drivers from the database

Thanks in advance

Slaktarn

Slaktarn
  • 1 posts
First of all i need to say thx for an awsome software!!

But its still some stuff that are missing, well actully i only find two

1) This is allredy in RT Seven Lite but have not found it in this one
) Option to apply changes to all images at once look at the pic "ReBuilt-All-Images"

Posted Image'

2) Witch i also miss in RT Seven Lite, dunno if it work that way but
) Only apply changes to ether x64 versions or x86 versions

After this two request i also have a problem i try to apply a cab under package tab and got this error
What i actully did try was to convert dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe to cab and add it, and yes i use x64 system

Posted Image

/Thx Slaktarn

Edited by Slaktarn, 28 March 2012 - 12:19 AM.

Ekttob

Ekttob

• 47 posts
I would like to thank you all for your intrest in help us developing the BuClean.
At the time of writing this reply, we have finished BuClean Suite 6. About the donation you can always hit donate button in the main screen. Also please send your name and the amount you have sent to get your name written in the ThanksTab.

The latest version should be released in time, and if there is a delay it will be released in the first week of April/12.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN