costum restore executeable x64

Then same procedure.... and ta-da.... The HTA was Popping up. And I didn´t write these details, because I am sure it hurts some copyrights :ph34r: because nearly everything is illegal. If MS haven´t changed the EULA of IMAGEX, i am not allowed to do a Image of my OS-Partition, right Jayclaz??

That's the interesting point, as long as you do this for recovery purposes AND NOT for purposes of backing up your Windows operating system:

ImageX.exe, Wimapi.dll, Wimfilter and Package Manager. You may install and use the ImageX.exe, Wimapi.dll and Wimfilter and Package Manager portions of the software for recovering Windows operating system software. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not use these portions of the software for any other purpose, including without limitation for purposes of backing up your Windows operating system.

you are OK. :whistle:

After 4 (four) years :w00t: noone ever attempted to explain that to me, though, so I am still in my primitive (possible mis-) understanding of the matter :unsure::

http://www.911cd.net/forums//index.php?showtopic=19355&st=134

Thanks for the more detailed report :thumbup , but now that you are in the right mood:

BTW... here´s the source-code

#include "stdafx.h"
#include "windows.h"
int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
ShellExecute(NULL,_T("open"),_T("x:\\Windows\\System32\\Mshta.exe"),_T("x:\\sources\\recovery\\tools\\RestoreImage.hta"),NULL,SW_SHOW);
return 0;
}

why don't you make that thingy as a compiled executable both 32 and 64 bit and additionally post the compiled app? :angel

(and possibly add to it your .hta?) :yes:

jaclaz

why don't you make that thingy as a compiled executable both 32 and 64 bit and additionally post the compiled app? :angel

Give me a larger storage and i will post it :angel

EDIT: Problem:

Just can compile either Win32 or x64 ... do not know how to include both in one file!

Itanium won´t work also:

Compiling for unsupported platform. Only x86 and x64 platforms are supported by MFC.

I thought Itanium is for Intel-CPUs, that is IA64 (for example i3/i5/i7) ... but maybe the x64 work for these cpus also :rolleyes:

It work without these 2 DLL as i now changed the setting in MFC from "Use MFC in common shared DLL" in "Use MFC in static libary". This will enlarge the EXE from 12kb to 2mb :whistle: I could zip it to about 700 kb, but my web-space here is only about 500kb free

HTA will follow when completed

Edited by Schiiwa

Just can compile either Win32 or x64 ... do not know how to include both in one file!

Sure, sorry for the misunderstanding I meant TWO compiled apps, \x32\myniceapp.exe and \x64\myniceapp.exe (or whatever).

It work without these 2 DLL as i now changed the setting in MFC from "Use MFC in common shared DLL" in "Use MFC in static libary". This will enlarge the EXE from 12kb to 2mb :whistle: I could zip it to about 700 kb, but my web-space here is only about 500kb free

Maybe you could then provide FOUR :ph34r: of them, two statically linked and two using the .dll's.

HTA will follow when completed

No hurry whatsoever. :)

When and if you'll be ready, you can upload it to zshare or hotfile or the like and then I can get them and attach 'em to a post on MSFN (I don't know how much space you have available as you have a relatively low number of posts).

Or you could contact any of the Mods/Admins and see if they can enlarge your upload quota.

jaclaz