Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
braundy2003

Panasonic CF-19 Sata Drivers & XP (Help Please)

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm new here and could do with some help please, I have a Panasonic CF-19CDBCFVE (MK1) with bios version (V1.00L13). The thing is i am trying to install XP but the silly thing won't work for me, I have downloaded every SATA Driver available and slipstreamed it but no luck i keep getting no HDD or corrupt files, Please can anyone shed any light on this for me as i am at a loss and the laptop has no operating system so is a big & costly paper weight. Thanks in advance

Edited by braundy2003

I have downloaded every SATA Driver available and slipstreamed it but no luck

Where from ? Can you attach your Last session.ini file (should be in the root of your folder).

If not formated yet, can you check what SATA CONTROLLER is on your motherboard ? (if formatted, there are offline tools to do that).

You might have more luck using "driverpacks" than what(ever) you tried.

Also please check forum rule #11.

@ braundy2003:

Welcome at MSFN Forums!

After having done a Google search I found out, that your Panasonic notebook has an Intel chipset and an ICH7M Southbridge. The active SATA Controller is the "Intel® ICH7M/MDH SATA AHCI Controller".

So what you need to integrate is a suitable 32bit Intel AHCI driver, which does support this Controller.

You will find the driver and a guide about how to integrate it within the start post of >this< thread.

My tip for your system:

Integrate the 32bit Intel RST textmode driver v10.6.0.1002 WHQL and check just the listed "Intel® ICH7M/MDH SATA AHCI Controller", when you get the nLite textmode driver popup window.

Regards

Fernando

EDIT: Since you have posted your problem in different Forums at the same time (>LINK<), you should have a look into all of them, if you really want to get a solution..

Edited by Fernando 1

Thanks everyone who helped I have got it sorted now and the problem was with the HDD it was put into another Laptop & locked out so changed the HDD and now is all good. Thanks again. Des

Dear Fernando 1,

Could you help me?

I have Panasonic CF-19CJBAABM.

I did step by step like in your guide "Integration of Intel's SATA AHCI and RAID drivers".

I have Win XP SP2 CD, i did slipstream SP3 (downloaded from microsoft download center) and Intel SATA Controller (from your link >32bit Intel RST textmode driver v9.6.0.1014 WHQL<)

Then i did make ISO file, it like RAR file, but have add-ins (if i'm correct translate) ISO.

When I Burn it to DVD (this one file) and boot my panasonic i saw (a few minute) black screen with blinking cursor in left up corner. That's it. Nothing happens.

Maybe, i must extract this "RAR".ISO file and then burn it to CD. I'm tried this variant too, but results the same.

If i load my Win XP SP2 it's boots, but with out controller it didn't finished. When boots image DVD it like didn't find DVD disk.

What i'm doing wrong? I didn,t have floppy. I want to study how to do this with out it.

Thank you

I Burn it to DVD (this one file)

If you see an ISO file on your DVD, this is what you did wrong. Check your burning program for a "write IMAGE to disc" function, then select the iso file as the IMAGE to be burned (means applied to), NOT as a FILE to be burned (means written to).

I Burn it to DVD (this one file)

If you see an ISO file on your DVD, this is what you did wrong. Check your burning program for a "write IMAGE to disc" function, then select the iso file as the IMAGE to be burned (means applied to), NOT as a FILE to be burned (means written to).

yes, thanks.

I'm so sorry for my stupid question. ) I was work at night thats why was tired. And can't understood what's wrong.

It's work very well. Find detail instruction only on this web site.

Thank you