Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
gotenks98

[Help] Integrating Updates

gotenks98    4
:realmad: I been fighting with trying to integrate updates into vista for almost a month now. I kept getting error 5 access denied. I been trying all kinds of resetting of permissions and such with no luck. Come to find out its the freaking anti-virus my organization uses that is blocking me from updating the media. The problem I have now is the way the policy is set you cant disable the anti-virus more than 5 minutes. Now I need another way to do this from the same machine without the AV blocking me. Edited by Yzöwl
Title Corrected

Tripredacus    286

I use a separate computer that is off the domain (and no internet access) to do my servicing.

Also, I recommend you edit your topic title... :angry: