fthrjack testing something...

uschie

Thanks Fthrjack.I thought you have a problem with me and a Hair up you Ars. Since i'm the only german as far as i know on this board i was feeling a little, well you know. Anyway since i'm at it, i lived in london for 3years and loved every min. of it.So are we saying that both of my names are the same???Don't care since your the first board i found. Strange, i'm a vet and have 12 years of college and yet i'm so stuppid about pc's,never used one myself until 3months ago.Geee i'm so glade i heard from you .Than'ks.Late:angel

no problem uschie :)

im sure we have other Germans around here... they just arent as brave as you to admit it so near the world cup.... :rolleyes:

hope you enjoy using the forums and get any help and info you need, we have a laugh around here too :D

fthrjack

Yah you could say that.Baby boomer is a mild word for it.Sometimes i call it pre-deceased.Hate it.

WHY? Life just gets better as one goes along. Put another way, would you want to be the same id*** you were 30 years ago?

• 2 weeks later...

Piaqt:

Sorry it took me so loooong to reply to your question

It actually took me this long to think about it in order to give a honest answer.

What the hell----------Your right :rolleyes::D:)