Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
salim

NOKIA CA-42

5 posts in this topic

please advice any seller for NOKIA CA-42 cable with driver in MANCHESTER UK,

for work on seagate 1tb sata.

thanks

please advice any seller for NOKIA CA-42 cable with driver in MANCHESTER UK,

for work on seagate 1tb sata.

Which part of the city? :whistle:

Or do you have a list of suitable streets.... :rolleyes:

jaclaz

I just noticed you have been asking around elsewhere as well to find this extremely rare and elusive tool. rolleyes.gif

Just for the record, you won't find a cable like the one you posted a photo of here, you have to convert it yourself with the method given in the link in FGA #6. And the colours might (read WILL) differ from those in your photo.

I just noticed you have been asking around elsewhere as well to find this extremely rare and elusive tool. rolleyes.gif

Just for the record, you won't find a cable like the one you posted a photo of here, you have to convert it yourself with the method given in the link in FGA #6. And the colours might (read WILL) differ from those in your photo.

And you miss :w00t: how this nice guy also PMed me for this kind of info (which were given to him by pointing hm to FGA #6 + additional info). ;)

jaclaz