Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

need all hotfixes from Windows7 RTM up to SP1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fa999tty

fa999tty
  • 1 posts
I have an application that runs fine until SP1 is applied (both 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 7 Enterprise). I am trying to compile all the hotfixes in one place so I can selectively run them and determine the culprit through process of elimination. I have tried to use the Windows Update Downloader application, but I cannot find a .ulz file that will give me all of the updates released between RTM and SP1. Does anyone know where I might still find that .ulz file?

I preapologize if this subject is off topic or upsetting to anyone ...

Regards,

~fa99tty

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

after Windows 7 GA still Vista lover :)

• Patrons
  • 5,985 posts

Donator

itis better to check why it fails. run Process Monitor, tarce the Application failure and look in the captured trace what is going wrong.
Posted Image

hj_fr

hj_fr

• PipPip
  • 142 posts
Maybe this page on microsoft web site can help you, and search "Updates in Win7 and WS08R2 SP1.xls".

Edited by hj_fr, 26 December 2011 - 02:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN