Enable a new executable to load with old DLLs or on an older OS.
latest beta: ImportPatcher.37.zip 4.41KB 68 downloads
debugging DLL: IPstub.zip 2.49KB 80 downloads
Drugwash's API Parameter Count v220.127.116.11
- Sep 19, 2012
- default option to test for API's with LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress if any DLL or API is missing
- iterate needed imports even if DLL is missing or has no exports
- "Target OS" -> "OS Subsystem Version [Ceiling]"
- nicer formatting of TimeDateStamps and ordinals in log
- Mar 21, 2012
- More robust header parsing
- UPX compression detection
- CheckSum zeroed
- Jan 19, 2012
- stub library for replacing missing DLLs
- debug build with C source
- Jan 19, 2012
- If no LookupTable (ILT), use AddressTable (IAT) instead
- When unbinding, reinitialize IAT to match ILT
- Analyzes a program's OS subsystem and Import requirements
- Walks (recurses through) all dependencies (optional)
- Creates #.log file with detailed results
- Creates #.ini file for controlling patching step
- Patches OS subsystem if needed
- Substitutes for any import modules and functions, missing or not
Patches hints for better performance (optional)
Hint support disabled pending design review
- Supports all Portable Executable (PE) files (apps, dll's, ...)
- Invoke once to Analyze
Edit the #.ini file
- Retry at prompt (or invoke again) to Patch
Create a shortcut to ImportPatcher in your Windows SendTo
folder and send files to it using the right-click context menu.
- All file patching is done on copies.
- Filenames containing '=' are incompatible with the use of an .ini file. Please rename.
- If module MSVC*#*.DLL is reported missing, try replacing it with 'MSVC*71*.DLL.
Edited by jumper, 20 September 2012 - 01:49 AM.