Enable a new executable to load with old DLLs or on an older OS.
latest beta: ImportPatcher.37.zip (4.41K)
Number of downloads: 59
debugging DLL: IPstub.zip (2.49K)
Number of downloads: 78
Drugwash's API Parameter Count v188.8.131.52
New in ImportPatcher.37.zip (4.41K)
Number of downloads: 59:
- Sep 19, 2012
- default option to test for API's with LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress if any DLL or API is missing
- iterate needed imports even if DLL is missing or has no exports
- "Target OS" -> "OS Subsystem Version [Ceiling]"
- nicer formatting of TimeDateStamps and ordinals in log
New in ImportPatcher.35.7z (3.97K)
Number of downloads: 60:
- Mar 21, 2012
- More robust header parsing
- UPX compression detection
- CheckSum zeroed
New in IPstub.zip (2.49K)
Number of downloads: 78:
- Jan 19, 2012
- stub library for replacing missing DLLs
- debug build with C source
New in ImportPatcher.34.exe (7K)
Number of downloads: 48:
- Jan 19, 2012
- If no LookupTable (ILT), use AddressTable (IAT) instead
- When unbinding, reinitialize IAT to match ILT
- Analyzes a program's OS subsystem and Import requirements
- Walks (recurses through) all dependencies (optional)
- Creates #.log file with detailed results
- Creates #.ini file for controlling patching step
- Patches OS subsystem if needed
- Substitutes for any import modules and functions, missing or not
Patches hints for better performance (optional)
Hint support disabled pending design review
- Supports all Portable Executable (PE) files (apps, dll's, ...)
Works in two passes:
- Invoke once to Analyze
Edit the #.ini file
- Retry at prompt (or invoke again) to Patch
- Create a shortcut to ImportPatcher in your Windows SendTo
folder and send files to it using the right-click context menu.
- All file patching is done on copies.
- Filenames containing '=' are incompatible with the use of an .ini file. Please rename.
- If module MSVC*#*.DLL is reported missing, try replacing it with 'MSVC*71*.DLL.
This post has been edited by jumper: 20 September 2012 - 01:49 AM