Enable a new executable to load with old DLLs or on an older OS.
ImportPatch.40 -- See last post
latest beta: ImportPatcher.38.7z 4.15KB 46 downloads
preview alpha: ImportPatcher.39.7z 4.6KB 37 downloads
debugging DLL: IPstub.zip 2.49KB 119 downloads
Drugwash's API Parameter Count v188.8.131.52
- December 20, 2014
- see last post for screenshot and full details
- March 29, 2013
- Delay-load processing made optional
- Added file and data alignment checking
- Ordinal import fields reversed in log (to match strings)
- July 6, 2013
- Expanded first MessageBox into fuller DialogBox
- Added export forward patching
- Jan 19, 2012
- stub library for replacing missing DLLs
- debug build with C source http://www.msfn.org/..._DIR#/smile.gif
- Analyzes a program's OS subsystem and Import requirements
- Walks (recurses through) all dependencies (optional)
- Creates #.log file with detailed results
- Creates #.ini file for controlling patching step
- Patches OS subsystem if needed
- Substitutes for any import modules and functions, missing or not
Patches hints for better performance (optional)
Hint support disabled pending design review
- Supports all Portable Executable (PE) files (apps, dll's, ...)
- Invoke once to Analyze, then Edit the #.ini file
- Retry at prompt (or invoke again) to Patch
- Create a shortcut to ImportPatcher in your Windows SendTo folder
- Send files to it using the right-click context menu.
- All file patching is done on copies.
- Filenames containing '=' are incompatible with the use of an .ini file. Please rename.
- If module MSVC*#*.DLL is reported missing, try replacing it with 'MSVC*71*.DLL.
Edited by jumper, 26 February 2015 - 03:46 AM.