Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Firewall Problem HELP! :(

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Guest_pjermac_*

Guest_pjermac_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --
I've downloaded TinyXP from torrent, and tried it. so far, it runs blazing fast and smooth, but the thing is, it's outdated, that's why i copied the exact same method the creator used, just to find out that the windows firewall is not working and (maybe) prevents lan games from connecting. windows xp said that the firewall is somewhat removed or unavailable (we could connect to the network though, the lan games are the main problem), and then i tried using the original TinyXP build, and the firewall is also not working, i've triple checked the nlite configuration files, and I know myself, I didn't touch it. Help please, this is the only reason why i'm using untouched version of xp. :(

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Guest_pjermac_*

Guest_pjermac_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --
help please. i'm stuck with this problem

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,820 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03
We will NOT help you with WAREZ!!

Quit stealing and go BUY WINDOWS !!!

cluberti

cluberti

Gustatus similis pullus

• Supervisor
  • 11,252 posts
  • Joined 09-September 01
Rule following fail, rule 1.a even. Discussion of warez in relation to a post, even if it isn't the main crux of the discussion, is verboten as per the rules. Sorry mate, banned.
MCTS Windows Internals, MCITP Server 2008 EA, MCTS MDT/BDD, MCSE/MCSA Server 2003, Server 2012, Windows 8
--------------------
Please read the rules before posting!
Please consider donating to MSFN to keep it up and running!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users