Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

View your posts

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Peewee

Peewee

• 16 posts
Heyho, Am I imagining it? I'm sure that this forum used to have a "View your posts" link at the home page.

It now tells me the number of posts by me, but only the number - not the actual posts, and I can't find those posts.

When I post, I add it to Favourites, or whatever passes for that in whatever browser I was using at the time (mostly Sea Monkey). Sadly, Favourites or whatever can get lost or be deleted. I know I posted a specific, but I can't find it - and I've searched - trust me.

I've lost all my favourites/whatevers, and searches here are not producing anything useful.

Can I find a list of my posts anywhere? Probably lose this one sometime down the line. Tut.

Ta.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,702 posts

Donator

If you go into your profile, you can click Find My Content, which will show you all the posts you made. You can also have the board make favorites for you by using the "Watch this Topic" button at the top when you are viewing a topic.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3.x | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

gUiTaR_mIkE

gUiTaR_mIkE

• PipPip
  • 107 posts
Another option is to click the down arrow next to your username, Signed in as Peewee, click My Content. There are a few options available, Topics started, Posts, or both.

There's an Advanced Search with your username as one criteria, date range, forum, etc as well. This will help when you have many posts to filter out.
Mike :)

Peewee

Peewee

• 16 posts
Much obliged, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN