Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Private Messaging -- How to Do It?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jclarkw

jclarkw

• 21 posts
I feel like an id*** (apparenly the word is not permitted, but the last three letters are "iot"), but I cannot find a link to my Private Messaging folders in these forums. Sure, I can SEND private messages to any poster or member who accepts them. What I can't seem to do is find a record of my sent messages, nor of any replies that I might have received. (I've refused direct e-mail on the assumption that I can find all of this on line...) A quick pointer would certainly be appreciated. -- jclarkw

Edited by jclarkw, 01 February 2012 - 08:49 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

5eraph

5eraph

Update Packrat

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,144 posts

Donator

Click your name, then click Messenger. :)

Attached Files

IcemanND

IcemanND

MSFN Junkie

• Super Moderator
  • 3,266 posts
In the black bar above any forum page where it says "Logged in as jclarkw" you can click on your user name and select "Messenger", or to the right of that if you have a message there should be a link to the messenger.

In the messages page in the folders list the the New folder will have anything you have not read and the "My Conversations" folder will have any messages you have read or sent.

jclarkw

jclarkw

• 21 posts
Thanks! Got it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN